The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

If, as I expect, President Trump doesn't run again....then all the lady has to do is trot around with a feathered headdress and she's a shoo-in. America, according to today's sole Fauxahontas, is ready for a female minority president. Hillary's problem, you see, is that her skin was too white.

Do tell... Why would Nikki Haley wear a feathered headdress?

If NIkki decides to run, I might try to stick around long enough to vote for her.

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

Didn't you already have a Nikki Hokey for Prez thread? I'll just repeat what I put in that one -- I like Nikki Hokey. Not necessarily politically, that will always vary, but as a person. She presents herself honestly and is sharp as a tack. At least you know where you stand with her, you get the impression you can debate, and most of all you don't get the impression she's trying to bullshit her way through.

That said, I'm in awe of your ability to come up with an OP that cannot possibly be less related to the title. Did you know there's a Lake Strom Thurmond down there?

Did you know there's a Lake Strom Thurmond down there?

In Georgia...

It might be on the state line but I believe that's South Carolina. It's just south of where he and his people came from (and mine further back -- I'm related to him). Anyway why would Georgia name a lake for a South Carolina guy?

You're right, it's on the state line, so it's shared by SC and Ga. Mea culpa. I don't get to that part of the state, for any reason.

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

Didn't you already have a Nikki Hokey for Prez thread? I'll just repeat what I put in that one -- I like Nikki Hokey. Not necessarily politically, that will always vary, but as a person. She presents herself honestly and is sharp as a tack. At least you know where you stand with her, you get the impression you can debate, and most of all you don't get the impression she's trying to bullshit her way through.

I had to do that, didn't I. Now I have NIki Hokey running in my head.

Could be worse.

Forum List

Back