The note H.W. Bush left for Bill Clinton

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Imagine an America where people wished the President would be successful, instead of praying he would hurt the country and be a failure! Does anyone even remember that? Was that ever the case in this country?

Cki3rACUUAAILOr.jpg

The Heartfelt, 'Good-Luck' Note Bush 41 Wrote to Bill Clinton

George H.W. Bush... a class act :thup:

After watching the display that pbo put on today during the campaign speech, this is very refreshing

Thanks.

And then we have the incident where Clinton left the WH, and stole the typewriter keys and furniture....

You're right...

We need to restore the dignity of the office, and we can start by keeping the Clintons out of there....

Maybe Hillary can run for president of her cell block. I'll definitely give her MY vote for that!!!

From one member of the illuminati to another.....sorry if I didn't get the "warm fuzzies" from reading that. GH Bush and Bill "drop trou" Clinton ran a cocaine ring that flew into Mena, Arkansas during the mid 80's to the early nineties.

From one member of the illuminati to another.....sorry if I didn't get the "warm fuzzies" from reading that. GH Bush and Bill "drop trou" Clinton ran a cocaine ring that flew into Mena, Arkansas during the mid 80's to the early nineties.

I remember when RWer's were hoping Obama would fail at the beginning of his first term.

Dale, I hope someone finds a straitjacket for you soon.

Is Bob the Builder also part of the Illuminati? :rolleyes:

Ole Barry Seal comes to mind!

Imagine an America where people wished the President would be successful, instead of praying he would hurt the country and be a failure! Does anyone even remember that? Was that ever the case in this country?

Cki3rACUUAAILOr.jpg

The Heartfelt, 'Good-Luck' Note Bush 41 Wrote to Bill Clinton

George H.W. Bush... a class act :thup:

It speaks volumes to GHWB's class.

IF you get a chance, I encourage all to visit his library at TAMU in College Station. It's a fantastic exploration of the man and his career.
Most surprisingly is that the 1992 campaign was not ignored. It was, in fact, highlighted.

Next time I'm forced to go back to Texas I may travel up there to College Station and see it again.

Oh, shut the fuck up.

And then we have the incident where Clinton left the WH, and stole the typewriter keys and furniture....

You're right...

We need to restore the dignity of the office, and we can start by keeping the Clintons out of there....

Maybe Hillary can run for president of her cell block. I'll definitely give her MY vote for that!!!

Didn't happen.

both Bushs kinda stunk as Pres, but they both had some class, even RR had a great deal of class.

clinton, obama, no fucking class at all, not a drop.

You're right...

Didn't happen.
Then tell us how the Clintons were FORCED to return shit they supposedly "didn't have", Dumbass!!!!

You're right...

You know that wasn't true, right?

You're right...

Didn't happen.
Then tell us how the Clintons were FORCED to return shit they supposedly "didn't have", Dumbass!!!!

That IS the story that Rush told, but mostly he lies.

You're right...

Didn't happen.

No, since you're a Democrat, you're lying....

I guess it just comes natural to you...

The Clinton Furniture Flap

You're right...

Didn't happen.

Did he lie in THIS example?

Forum List

Back