The NRA

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I think the first thing to do is talk about it's founding it's original purpose. After the freeing of the slaves democrats went on a killing spree killing Negros AND white republicans. BOTH groups Negro AND White turned to their pastors.

From that meeting came a republican pledge to arm the Negro and DEFEND Negro liberty and their right to life.

The SAME democrat party that enslaved the Negro has a greater goal. That being to enslave ALL of America. That is the TRUE sole goal of any leftist group. Enslave and control. The NRA has risen to that issue doing it's best to educate and arm ALL Americans regardless of color or gender.

I guess I was lucky I went to a high school that the NRA still taught a class in. One quarter in the last year of school. They taught you to clean and care for your firearm and they taught respect for your bill of rights and those that defended it.

We do NOT have to many guns folks, we have to many criminals. But we live in a backwards nation where our "leader" sells firearms to drug dealers. Our city leaders PROMOTE and EXCUSE theft and arson by looters.

Democrats have REMOVED public education on the bill of rights in major cities they control and with it the LAWFUL right of a CITIZEN to protect their personal liberty and property.

If the inner city wants to take back their streets take back their personal safety and bring down crime. Well then the inner city needs the tools and the training to do such. The inner city NEEDS the NRA.

Repubicans are very nearly as big a threat, just in different ways. They'd grow the govt too, just give the money to the military, instead of to welfare moms. Same difference. In fact, the welfare moms are a lot less likely to CAUSE trouble

Repubicans are very nearly as big a threat, just in different ways. They'd grow the govt too, just give the money to the military, instead of to welfare moms. Same difference. In fact, the welfare moms are a lot less likely to CAUSE trouble

You have to think....it isn't the welfare moms that are the problem...it is their teenage sons who are causing the majority of crime in this country.........and when it comes to voting between the lesser of two evils.......you vote for the lesser evil...otherwise, the greater evil assumes power...and causes greater evil.........

Forum List

Back