The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Are you crying?
Because you aren't objective? No. That only affects you. At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Being subjective as you are will lead to predictable surprises. I don't dare wish that on anyone but I would be remiss if I didn't explain to you the consequences of your actions. It's the least I can do. ;)

Because you aren't objective? No. That only affects you. At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Being subjective as you are will lead to predictable surprises. I don't dare wish that on anyone but I would be remiss if I didn't explain to you the consequences of your actions. It's the least I can do. ;)
Dont cry

Still bites from the poison fruit you introduced when you tried to make it about me in post #5047.
Still bites from the poison fruit you introduced when you tried to make it about me in post #5047.
The Japanese had, in fact, already sued for peace. The atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military point of view, in the defeat of Japan.

— Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, [91]

The Japanese had, in fact, already sued for peace. The atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military point of view, in the defeat of Japan.

— Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, [91]
And dropping two nukes led to their UNCONDITIONAL surrender which the American people would have accepted nothing less nor should they.

Forum List

Back