🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Why don't you try engaging people in calm rational conversation instead of the constant trolling? Just a suggestion. You might find things go better.
I did to the one person on this thread who strongly disagrees with me but remained civil during our discussion. He agreed I did the same.

You are like most of the morons here who flat out lie and then proceed to insult because your argument failed.

He or I never needed to insult each other....we debated

You guys should try it

Because he knew we never needed the bomb
LeMay probably thought we never needed the bomb because he was killing tens of thousands of Japanese Civilians by burning them to death every couple of nights. He was routinely committing atrocities far worse than dropping two nukes. His bombers were essentially invulnerable flying at night dropping napalm and other incendiaries on the Japanese wood and paper cities.
the heavy bomber mafia just knew they could bomb any enemy into submission even though it hadn’t worked against either the British or Germans. The Navy was convinced it could blockade and starve a Japan into submission. The problem with both approaches was while the Japanese continued to resist submitting, they were killing hundreds of thousands or even millions of Chinese, Malaysian and Indo-Chinese civilians, thousands of interned allied civilians and allied POWs. All those innocent people would die because the nukes weren’t dropped forcing the a Japanese War Council to deadlock allowing Hirohito to force the surrender. None of you who oppose dropping the bomb ever even consider the innocent lives saved.

I did to the one person on this thread who strongly disagrees with me but remained civil during our discussion. He agreed I did the same.

You are like most of the morons here who flat out lie and then proceed to insult because your argument failed.

He or I never needed to insult each other....we debated

You guys should try it
Well, that's good that you had a good conversation with the guy. I did note that. But your conversation with RetdgySgt didn't look very civil. It looked like the same old trolling. You do 300 posts a day and so many are like that, with the snark. Why don't you try dropping the shtick for a day?

He was convinced he could burn enough Japanese civilians to death to force a surrender. The Japanese government disagreed, as their internal records clearly show.
He and all the other military leaders I cited were pretty clear we did not need the bomb to end the war

Well, that's good that you had a good conversation with the guy. I did note that. But your conversation with RetdgySgt didn't look very civil. It looked like the same old trolling. You do 300 posts a day and so many are like that. Why don't you try dropping the shtick for a day. See how it works. Just a suggestion.
Yes I believe Gunny's last post to me was

Retard alert retard alert

Which of course you approve of completely.

So clearly you are just a moron who just wants to talk about me all day because you are too stupid to engage in the argument

Dismissed

All I have are facts. LOL

The 1946 United States Strategic Bombing Survey in Japan, whose members included Paul Nitze,[89] concluded the atomic bombs had been unnecessary to win the war. They said:
The Strategic Bombing Survey was the creature of the bomber mafia. It said the same thing about Germany not being able to continue the war.

The Strategic Bombing Survey was the creature of the bomber mafia. It said the same thing about Germany not being able to continue the war.
Yes you have a lot of opinions about any expert that disagrees with you

No evidence...but a lot of opinions

Yes I believe Gunny's last post to me was

Retard alert retard alert

Which of course you approve of completely.

So clearly you are just a moron who just wants to talk about me all day because you are too stupid to engage in the argument

Dismissed
And then there was your post to Gunny before that where you called him a moron. Wherever it starts, all exchanges you're involved in always lead to the same place.

As for me, I make threads, then you start in with the same crap, designed to get a reaction. Never sourced, never conversational, never authentic. Always snarky. Only then do I start playing your game.

But I'll make you a deal. If you say sensibly conversational with me, I'll return the favor.

And then there was your post to Gunny before that where you called him a moron.
As for me, I make threads, then you start in with the same crap, designed to get a reaction. Never sourced, never conversational, never authentic. Always snarky. Only then do I play your own game with you.
I always let them make the first insult

I then respond in kind

Dont start shit and there won't be shit

Oh look.....another flat out lie from you. Lol

Please continue to post about me.....because you got nothing on this debate. Lol
You don't seem to understand. I'm operating from a position of strength. I don't get beat in debates. You've never debated me. Never tried. You don't source. You don't do anything except make snarky comments.
I'm offering you the chance to be normal, and I will do the same.
But if you choose not to, understand that I am better at your game than you are.

Got it?

Sheesh. I tried.

You don't seem to understand. I'm operating from a position of strength. I don't get beat in debates. You've never debated me. Never tried. You don't source. You don't do anything except make snarky comments.
I'm offering you the chance to be normal, and I will do the same.
But if you choose not to, understand that I am better at your game than you are.

Got it?

Sheesh. I tried.
Oh look another post about me and not the debate

I wonder why?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back