The number of extremist groups operating in the United States grew in 2015

Maybe it didn't grow. Maybe with obama as President they lowered the bar.

Are you saying they're now accepting substandard extremists?

Only if they're accepting Liberals.

True. Liberals make piss poor extremists. I doubt they would even be able to perform the most basic of extremist activities beyond writing some rousing folksongs.
Kumbaya my lord....

Yup...I did...almost 50 years ago.

History is cyclical, always has been. I also can mention those ELF/ALF idiots who like to torch ski resorts and free minks from fur farms. and we can also discuss the whole BLM movement.

Indeed. In general though - leftwing extremists do more property damage than life-taking. The rightwing extremist groups seem more adept at that.

It's a quick trip from property damage to life taking, and the left wing groups to me seem far more organized that the right wing groups, which tend to be more lone wolf-ey.

Yup...I did...almost 50 years ago.

History is cyclical, always has been. I also can mention those ELF/ALF idiots who like to torch ski resorts and free minks from fur farms. and we can also discuss the whole BLM movement.

Indeed. In general though - leftwing extremists do more property damage than life-taking. The rightwing extremist groups seem more adept at that.

It's a quick trip from property damage to life taking, and the left wing groups to me seem far more organized that the right wing groups, which tend to be more lone wolf-ey.

I don't know ... there are a large number of organized rightwing groups. It may not be such a quick trip if it hasn't occurred that frequently.

The SPLC is a well established left wing anti-white/guilty white organization.

But....if militant right wing groups are growing....Guno....maybe you all should back off. You'll be the first to go. And history shows angry white people fight wars better than anyone on Earth.

what is to be expected as they lose of power and privilege

The SPLC found that the number of hate groups operating in 2015 was 14 percent higher than in 2014. Anti-government “Patriot” groups – armed militias and others animated by conspiracy theories – also grew 14 percent during the same period.

SPLC's Intelligence Report: Amid Year of Lethal Violence, Extremist Groups Expanded Ranks in 2015

You do realize that the Southern Poverty Law Center is no longer a civil rights group....right? It is now just another arm of the democrat party, and is used to lie about anyone who disagrees with left wing agendas.....

The SPLC is a well established left wing anti-white/guilty white organization.

But....if militant right wing groups are growing....Guno....maybe you all should back off. You'll be the first to go. And history shows angry white people fight wars better than anyone on Earth.
Oh dear.....Guno....does that sound like a threat to you?

True. Liberals make piss poor extremists. I doubt they would even be able to perform the most basic of extremist activities beyond writing some rousing folksongs.

Did we forget about these guys?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait a minute...bill ayers......that guy on the right.......he is President obama's bestest friend....he helped get obama one of his first jobs and then launched obama's political career....this nut gave my history class a lecture on his activities in the 60s......when they were setting off bombs in public buildings...

Wait a minute......bernadine dorhn......the woman who idolized the manson family and how they used a fork to cut open Sharon Tate's stomach so they could see her baby....dorhn, who later helped lead the radical attacks during the democart convention and was also a part of the group that set bombs off in public buildings.....and had her town home blown up when they were building a bomb to set off in the Women's bathroom at a military dance in New Jersey.....

Oh......and she introduced barak obama to his wife, michelle......

The Weatherman were pretty high speed extremists.

They were domestic, terrorist bombers....and bill ayers was implicated in at least one murder.....

And both he and his wife, bernadine dorhn, are good friends of the obama's .........

They were domestic, terrorist bombers....and bill ayers was implicated in at least one murder.....

And both he and his wife, bernadine dorhn, are good friends of the obama's .........

Looks like y'all can't come up with much more than a group that was in operation almost 50 years ago.

Kumbaya my lord....

upload_2016-2-18_16-7-14.png

Forum List

Back