The number of extremist groups operating in the United States grew in 2015

Yup...I did...almost 50 years ago.

History is cyclical, always has been. I also can mention those ELF/ALF idiots who like to torch ski resorts and free minks from fur farms. and we can also discuss the whole BLM movement.

Indeed. In general though - leftwing extremists do more property damage than life-taking. The rightwing extremist groups seem more adept at that.

It's a quick trip from property damage to life taking, and the left wing groups to me seem far more organized that the right wing groups, which tend to be more lone wolf-ey.

I don't know ... there are a large number of organized rightwing groups. It may not be such a quick trip if it hasn't occurred that frequently.

Most of the organized right wing groups play army in their compounds and post crap on their web sites.

what is to be expected as they lose of power and privilege

The SPLC found that the number of hate groups operating in 2015 was 14 percent higher than in 2014. Anti-government “Patriot” groups – armed militias and others animated by conspiracy theories – also grew 14 percent during the same period.

SPLC's Intelligence Report: Amid Year of Lethal Violence, Extremist Groups Expanded Ranks in 2015

The number of hate groups has been rising steadily for a long time now.

The internet has helped people to come together, and this includes stupid people with guns who are paranoid about the government and black people.

Forum List

Back