🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The numbers don't lie: here's the success of the economy under Obama

Here’s the verdict on that ‘terrible’ Obama economy

The U6 unemployment rate is DOWN 20% under Obama vs under Bush. Soak that in first and foremost.

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled

No doubt Obama's economy has been great for the 1% but somehow ordinary people still think it sucks. There's a reason why millions voted for Trump and it's not because they're all deplorables refusing to recognize Obama's/Hillary's economic wisdom

:banana:

If Obama was successful in raising the min wage, this wouldn't be a problem. Of course you citing this does nothing to refute my thread.
If Obama had been successful with the economy, the minimum wage would have taken care of itself.

Failure begets failure and the time for making excuses is past as America enters a new phase.
No you're a retard. How do you know? Because corporate profits are at an all time high under Obama.

So you far left drones are admitting that Obama is corporate puppet?

Lol. I love how you didn't counter anything I said.
Oh I did.

With what?
Christ read the thread dude. The median income claim made by Trump you mentioned referred to a period under Bush, not Obama. Also, manufacturing as measured by worker output is what is up.

Another far left drone fake news lie, based on their debunked religious dogma!

584b0056ca7f0c5c008b4a92-1200
Dude you are so dumb. You finding some random graph showing some random correlation does nothing to refute what I said.

No it is up to prove your OP is fact. So far you have not proven your far left religious dogma..

The burden of proof is on you!

Using a bias opinion piece is not fact, no matter how much you far left drones want it to be!

Yes the graphs show that reality will always Trump far left religious dogma!

The U6 unemployment rate is DOWN 20% under Obama vs under Bush. Soak that in first and foremost.

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled

For the millionth time what did your mesiah do?

Making 82% of bush jr tax cuts permanent?

The feds pumping in 85 million dollars a month of funny money to make wall street rich and fuck main street?

Why did he make most of the job creation in the redstates?

The stimulous? Just pay back for votes, no shovel ready jobs and GM was never going anywhere if it went bankrupt, just like American Airlines..

So again what did obama do?

Stop pretending you know what was in the stimulus. You have no fucking idea.

Thats your answer? I burned your ass so many fucking times that all you can do is cry that I dont know what was in the stimilous child?
Okay dumbass, cite an unbiased source that explains what was in the stimulus.

When was the last time you went out cupcake, 2008?

I can show you old pictures moron..

ARRA-Sign.jpg

Good job planting fucking trees.

Christ read the thread dude. The median income claim made by Trump you mentioned referred to a period under Bush, not Obama. Also, manufacturing as measured by worker output is what is up.

Dude you are so dumb. You finding some random graph showing some random correlation does nothing to refute what I said.

No it is up to prove your OP is fact. So far you have not proven your far left religious dogma..

Using a bias opinion piece is not fact, no matter how much you far left drones want it to be!

Your just randoming googling terms in my thread and then coming up with random graphs you don't even understand. We both know you're an ignorant adolescent shit.

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled

The feds pumping in 85 million dollars a month of funny money to make wall street rich and fuck main street?

The stimulous? Just pay back for votes, no shovel ready jobs and GM was never going anywhere if it went bankrupt, just like American Airlines..

Thats your answer? I burned your ass so many fucking times that all you can do is cry that I dont know what was in the stimilous child?

ARRA-Sign.jpg

I knew you would puss out. You have no idea what was in the stimulus and you know it.

With what?

Your just randoming googling terms in my thread and then coming up with random graphs you don't even understand. We both know you're an ignorant adolescent shit.

See how the far left acts when you use facts and reality to defeat their far left religious dogma?

They will always vote worse than Bush!

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled

ARRA-Sign.jpg

upload_2016-12-11_6-7-13.jpeg

ARRA-Sign.jpg

I knew you would puss out. You have no idea what was in the stimulus and you know it.

Yes the payback program to give money to the backers of Obama and the far left!

See how the far left acts when you use facts and reality to defeat their far left religious dogma?

We both know you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just randomly googling. Just admit it.

ARRA-Sign.jpg

I know exactly I posted it so many fucking times and you always ran away from me snowflake...

We both know you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just randomly googling. Just admit it.

See the far left wants you to admit to what they are doing! Classic far left drone move!

Watch you run away from me again snowflake..

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj....-1392640078?client=ms-android-boost-us&espv=1

The $830 billion spending blowout was sold by the White House as a way to keep unemployment from rising above 8%. But the stimulus would fail on its own terms. 2009 marked the first of four straight years when unemployment averaged more than 8%. And of course the unemployment rate would have been even worse in those years and still today if so many people had not quit the labor force, driving labor-participation rates to 1970s levels.

The Obama White House had been egged on by liberal economists like Paul Krugman, who in November of 2008 recommended a stimulus of at least $600 billion. Team Obama worked with Democrats in Congress to exceed his minimum request by more than 30%. But after the failure of the stimulus the same liberal economists who had enthusiastically supported the plan would claim that its main flaw was that it was too small.
Shortly after the passage of the Recovery Act in 2009, Vice President Joseph Biden urged local politicians not to spend the money on "stupid things." They ignored his advice, and so did Mr. Biden. The federal government poured billions into the government and education sectors, where unemployment was low, but spent only about 10% on promised infrastructure, though the unemployment rate in construction was running in double digits. And some of the individual projects funded by the law were truly appalling. $783,000 was spent on a study of why young people consume malt liquor and marijuana. $92,000 went to the Army Corps of Engineers for costumes for mascots like Bobber the Water Safety Dog. $219,000 funded a study of college "hookups."
In aggregate, the spending helped drive federal outlays from less than $3 trillion in 2008 to $3.5 trillion in 2009, where federal spending has roughly remained ever since.

The $830 billion spending blowout was sold by the White House as a way to keep unemployment from rising above 8%. But the stimulus would fail on its own terms. 2009 marked the first of four straight years when unemployment averaged more than 8%. And of course the unemployment rate would have been even worse in those years and still today if so many people had not quit the labor force, driving labor-participation rates to 1970s levels.

The Obama White House had been egged on by liberal economists like Paul Krugman, who in November of 2008 recommended a stimulus of at least $600 billion. Team Obama worked with Democrats in Congress to exceed his minimum request by more than 30%. But after the failure of the stimulus the same liberal economists who had enthusiastically supported the plan would claim that its main flaw was that it was too small.
Shortly after the passage of the Recovery Act in 2009, Vice President Joseph Biden urged local politicians not to spend the money on "stupid things." They ignored his advice, and so did Mr. Biden. The federal government poured billions into the government and education sectors, where unemployment was low, but spent only about 10% on promised infrastructure, though the unemployment rate in construction was running in double digits. And some of the individual projects funded by the law were truly appalling. $783,000 was spent on a study of why young people consume malt liquor and marijuana. $92,000 went to the Army Corps of Engineers for costumes for mascots like Bobber the Water Safety Dog. $219,000 funded a study of college "hookups."
In aggregate, the spending helped drive federal outlays from less than $3 trillion in 2008 to $3.5 trillion in 2009, where federal spending has roughly remained ever since.
Okay two points you're too dumb to realize:

1) Half the stimulus went to tax cuts. A large bulk went to unemployment benefits during the recession. Your bullshit source mentions like what, 100k of shit as cherry picking?

2) Also, the unemployment rate didn't budge much initially because it was while the Great Recession was still going on you dumbass. It did however reverse the jobs freefall we were in. The Great Recession ended a couple of months after the stimulus was put into law.

1) Half the stimulus went to tax cuts. A large bulk went to unemployment benefits during the recession. Your bullshit source mentions like what, 100k of shit as cherry picking?

2) Also, the unemployment rate didn't budge much initially because it was while the Great Recession was still going on you dumbass. It did however reverse the jobs freefall we were in. The Great Recession ended a couple of months after the stimulus was put into law.

web_taxes-520x320.jpg

web_taxes-520x320.jpg
lol thank you for proving my point. See how you learn things when you talk to me?

The extension of unemployment benefits boosted consumer demand which created jobs.

web_taxes-520x320.jpg
lol thank you for proving my point. See how you learn things when you talk to me?

The extension of unemployment benefits boosted consumer demand which created jobs.

Obama’s Economists: ‘Stimulus’ Has Cost
$275,000 per job

web_taxes-520x320.jpg

Obama’s Economists: ‘Stimulus’ Has Cost
$275,000 per job

According to the Congressional Budget Office, the stimulus created 3 million private jobs. Look it up.

web_taxes-520x320.jpg

Noo that was the worse thing that happened..no one wanted to hire the 99 weekers you dumb fuck head.

Funny when they got rid of the 99 weekers unemployment droped like a rock from like 8% unemployed to 6%

They had no choice but to get a fucking job

Forum List

Back