🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The numbers don't lie: here's the success of the economy under Obama

Here’s the verdict on that ‘terrible’ Obama economy

The U6 unemployment rate is DOWN 20% under Obama vs under Bush. Soak that in first and foremost.

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled

Yes leave it to a far left drone to link to an biased opinion piece not rooted in facts!

hhincome1.jpg

Of course that chart is based on real numbers and not cherry picked numbers!

Another far left failed thread
Okay what? Your graph is bullshit without any context. Go to bed. It's way past your bed time.

See how the far left drones act when you defeat their religious dogma with actual facts?
You don't have facts. Give me the full link otherwise shut up.

Yes facts will defeat all far left drone religious dogma!
You're a waste of time.

Yes leave it to a far left drone to link to an biased opinion piece not rooted in facts!

hhincome1.jpg

Okay what? Your graph is bullshit without any context. Go to bed. It's way past your bed time.

See how the far left drones act when you defeat their religious dogma with actual facts?

You're a waste of time.

Yes you far left drones are irony impaired..

The overly biased article you posted only compares the third quarter of 2008 and the third quarter of 2016, not over averages of the eight years between the two. If they did it would show what all people in reality know, that Obama is the worst p[resident since carter and Bush!

income4.jpg

Anyone can defeat far left religious dogma with facts..

The U6 unemployment rate is DOWN 20% under Obama vs under Bush. Soak that in first and foremost.

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled
Wrong. The DOW has tripled from a low of 6500 to almost 20,000. But the orange clown will fix that. I am sure that his magic can lift the DOW all the way up to 3500. And reduce unemployment to 15%. LOL

You're a waste of time.

The overly biased article you posted only compares the third quarter of 2008 and the third quarter of 2016, not over averages of the eight years between the two. If they did it would show what all people in reality know, that Obama is the worst p[resident since carter and Bush!

income4.jpg

My goodness, another stupid ass 'Conservative' that cannot read a graph. Bush crashed the economy in 2008. For the worker it bottomed out in 2011. And has been rising since then. Had you had the last two years, 2015, 2016 on that graph, you would have seen that rise, also.

You're a waste of time.

Of course it went down during the beginning of Obama's presidency. There was this little thing called the GFC....as somebody has already mentioned, there is a word called 'context'. You should use some.

Obama's economy is great it just sucks for most of the rest of us poor smucks.
Unskilled, uneducated smucks will find that the orange clown's economy is going to suck even more for them.
It will if he goes after the entitlements enjoyed by Democrats. The larger the dependency on the state, the more Democratic the voting block, ie: uneducated schmucks.

You're a waste of time.

Of course it went down during the beginning of Obama's presidency. There was this little thing called the GFC....as somebody has already mentioned, there is a word called 'context'. You should use some.

I did , you far left drones choose to use fake news and made up numbers for your facts!

The numbers come from government as the charts are noted, only a far left drone would refute numbers that they did not create!

The numbers show over all Obama was a bad president, worse than Carter and Bush!

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled
Numbers don't lie. Food stamps have increase 70% under Obama.

Food stamp president: Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

You do see why your OP is funny, eh?
If Obama was successful in raising the min wage, this wouldn't be a problem. Of course you citing this does nothing to refute my thread.

Last edited:
I did , you far left drones choose to use fake news and made up numbers for your facts!

The numbers come from government as the charts are noted, only a far left drone would refute numbers that they did not create!

The numbers show over all Obama was a bad president, worse than Carter and Bush!

I'm not denying your graph. I'm putting it in context.

You're a waste of time.

income4.jpg

My goodness, another stupid ass 'Conservative' that cannot read a graph. Bush crashed the economy in 2008. For the worker it bottomed out in 2011. And has been rising since then. Had you had the last two years, 2015, 2016 on that graph, you would have seen that rise, also.

See how the far left acts when you show them proof using facts?

Of course they have to run their debunked religious narrative.

And even far left drones are conservative..

I'm not denying your graph. I'm putting it in context.

No you are not, if you did you would see that Obama was and is worse than Bush!

Only a far left drone could not see that!

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled
Numbers don't lie. Food stamps have increase 70% under Obama.

Food stamp president: Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

You do see why your OP is funny, eh?
If Obama was successful in raising the min wage, this wouldn't be a problem. Of course you citing this does nothing to offset my thread.

Wrong as always, but your debunked far left drone narrative has been noted!

That's deceptive.

The U6 is at 9.3%

Where'd you get that 20% figure from?

Median income is up 15%

You might want to pull that back.

Trump largely right that incomes fallen $4,000 since 2000

GDP is up 15%

Cool. But you'll need to take a step back from that one, too.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Exports are up 22%

27% actually.

Obama's Numbers July 2016 Update - FactCheck.org

Manufacturing is up 14%

What kind of manufacturing are you referring to? Jobs? Gross output? Percent of GDP?

You're a waste of time.

income4.jpg

See how the far left acts when you show them proof using facts?

Of course they have to run their debunked religious narrative.

And even far left drones are conservative..
It's downright disturbing what these LWNJ fucktards will believe from their .gov and it's fake news....they are completely devoid of the ability to think critically....

$6+ Trillion in 4 years
$20 Trillion in debt
Most debt added by 1 President eve
1st US Credit Rating Downgrade
LOSER

Median income is up 15%

GDP is up 15%

Exports are up 22%

Manufacturing is up 14%

The DOW has doubled

hhincome1.jpg

The graph provides plenty of context. You just don't want to see it.

Forum List

Back