The Obama Abberation

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
After the appointment of John "Reporting for Duty" Kerry and Clueless Chuck Hagel, it's obvious that Obama is trying to destroy as much of the American economy, heritage and culture as he can by appointing people who are the exact opposite of qualified for the tasks; Obama will fail in the attempt.

He took economic advice from Paul "Wrong Way" Krugman, who still insists that the Failed Stimulus was $2, 3, 6 Trillion too small and from Jon "I stole $1.2Billion from my customers" Corzine and not surprisingly, Unemployment is still 8%, we still have annual trillion deficits and somehow, he's still blaming it on the last President. The clue to the Obama Joke, it that that's not how real President act.

Future generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
After the appointment of John "Reporting for Duty" Kerry and Clueless Chuck Hagel, it's obvious that Obama is trying to destroy as much of the American economy, heritage and culture as he can by appointing people who are the exact opposite of qualified for the tasks; Obama will fail in the attempt.

He took economic advice from Paul "Wrong Way" Krugman, who still insists that the Failed Stimulus was $2, 3, 6 Trillion too small and from Jon "I stole $1.2Billion from my customers" Corzine and not surprisingly, Unemployment is still 8%, we still have annual trillion deficits and somehow, he's still blaming it on the last President. The clue to the Obama Joke, it that that's not how real President's act.

Future generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though, through sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
His administration looks more like a cast for Saturday Night Live...replete with comedians equipped with scripted jokes.

huggy.jpg

And, in spite of a bunch of fruitloops on this board insisting right up to 5Nov12 that it couldn't happen, he is still President of the United States of America. And had nearly five million more votes than the candidate of the GOP. And 126 more electorial votes.

Of course, to some, the nomination of a pair of guys that actually did their duty and served in 'Nam, rather than shitting their pants like Nugent, or getting endless deferments like Cheney, make them ineligable for posts like Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense.

He took economic advice from Paul "Wrong Way" Krugman, who still insists that the Failed Stimulus was $2, 3, 6 Trillion too small and from Jon "I stole $1.2Billion from my customers" Corzine and not surprisingly, Unemployment is still 8%, we still have annual trillion deficits and somehow, he's still blaming it on the last President. The clue to the Obama Joke, it that that's not how real President act.

Future generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though, through sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
What heritage and culture do you fear he is trying to destroy?

that one is pretty old much like you entire party.

soon to be dead and not voting for anyone

uture generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though, through sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy

Future generations are going to look back and curse every administration since and including the Kennedy Admin, I suspect.

Like we did in 2010, Conservatives will remind the American people that this is the greatest country in the world because we are the freest people in the world.

Obama and the Progressives thought they could improve on it by making us less free and more destitute and, of course, they were wrong.

The "Me-too!" Dem-Lites like Cantor and Boehner, McCain and Romney don't convey the message because they've been subsumed by Gubbament-centric thinking. They didn't believe so they will not succeed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back