The Obama Abberation

After the appointment of John "Reporting for Duty" Kerry and Clueless Chuck Hagel, it's obvious that Obama is trying to destroy as much of the American economy, heritage and culture as he can by appointing people who are the exact opposite of qualified for the tasks; Obama will fail in the attempt.

He took economic advice from Paul "Wrong Way" Krugman, who still insists that the Failed Stimulus was $2, 3, 6 Trillion too small and from Jon "I stole $1.2Billion from my customers" Corzine and not surprisingly, Unemployment is still 8%, we still have annual trillion deficits and somehow, he's still blaming it on the last President. The clue to the Obama Joke, it that that's not how real President act.

Future generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though[t], through sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

But future generations will still marvel at how the American electorate majority insisted on "being fooled" again.

After the appointment of John "Reporting for Duty" Kerry and Clueless Chuck Hagel, it's obvious that Obama is trying to destroy as much of the American economy, heritage and culture as he can by appointing people who are the exact opposite of qualified for the tasks; Obama will fail in the attempt.

He took economic advice from Paul "Wrong Way" Krugman, who still insists that the Failed Stimulus was $2, 3, 6 Trillion too small and from Jon "I stole $1.2Billion from my customers" Corzine and not surprisingly, Unemployment is still 8%, we still have annual trillion deficits and somehow, he's still blaming it on the last President. The clue to the Obama Joke, it that that's not how real President act.

Future generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though, through sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
What heritage and culture do you fear he is trying to destroy?

American heritage and culture, Dear.

Stephanie is going to be really heartbroken if the American economy improves this year.

And if it doesn't, it's still Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh's fault

In the future, that's going to make people laugh so hard they choke when they learn about Obama

Future generation will look back and laugh at the Obama Administration and Progressive ideology that though, through sheer incompetence, they could improve upon the American experience and economy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
What heritage and culture do you fear he is trying to destroy?

Well he has been promoting his Drunken Irish background..

How unamerican is that?

Obama and his crew are not an abberation..........they are the new normal...... :cool:

Unfortunately I think you are right..

this country is doomed

Now Staph, the country was doomed because of Theodore Roosevelt. It was doomed because of Franklin D.. And it was doomed because of Truman, then Eisenhower. And here we are. And here we will be long after no one remembers people like you that only see doom and gloom, and hate their fellow Americans,.

Forum List

Back