the Obama amendment

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I propose an amendment eliminating the need for the president to be a naturally born citizen that way the Obama administration can at least be legitimate.

I propose an amendment eliminating the need for the president to be a naturally born citizen that way the Obama administration can at least be legitimate.

I propose that you are an idiot.

Nothing personal- all Birthers are idiots.

birthrite.jpg

• Banned
The only reason Obama supporters get all pissed about this is that they are connected to him spiritually. Does it really matter whether or not the president has a right to be called president? We still honor the crappy law known as obamacare and we will do so long after he is gone from office. It doesn't really matter if Reagan allowed amnesty either because..um...hay..maybe reAgen was wrong on this issue. No big deal.

The only reason Obama supporters get all pissed about this is that they are connected to him spiritually. Does it really matter whether or not the president has a right to be called president? We still honor the crappy law known as obamacare and we will do so long after he is gone from office. It doesn't really matter if Reagan allowed amnesty either because..um...hay..maybe reAgen was wrong on this issue. No big deal.

LOL- I am amused by Birthers- amused by such a display of idiocy- amused by such a display of ignorance- amused like I am by flat earthers, 9/11 truthers, and Holocaust deniers.

• Banned

LOL- I am amused by Birthers- amused by such a display of idiocy- amused by such a display of ignorance- amused like I am by flat earthers, 9/11 truthers, and Holocaust deniers.

Keep adding to the list because that didn't upset me. How about scream what you really want to scream. Damn bourgeoise assholes!

I'm amused by Obama not being able to produce a birth certificate.

I'm amused by the ignorant idiots who believe that. How do they manage to even tie their shoe laces?

Do they ignore traffic lights because they have never seen any proof that the lights were legally erected?

Keep adding to the list because that didn't upset me. How about scream what you really want to scream. Damn bourgeoise assholes!

I scream for ice scream.

And laugh at idiot Birthers.

I'm amused by the ignorant idiots who believe that. How do they manage to even tie their shoe laces?

Do they ignore traffic lights because they have never seen any proof that the lights were legally erected?
Deflection. Why don't you show the bc then?

Obama was born in Hawaii, when he said he wasn't, he lied. Obama was the original birther, patient zero of the birther movement. His lovely bride was second. Hillary third

But even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was American, he was naturally born

Forum List

Back