The Obama Legacy: More Americans Have a Gun in Home Than Ever Before

The one and only positive thing Obama will be remembered for.

Poll: More Americans Have a Gun in Home Than Ever Before
Let me get this straight, piss poor white trashies, who couldn't get over a black man in the white house, who panicked believing the darkies are taking over...rush out to buy up every gun in the country and that is somehow Obama's fault???? You stupid mf's are a fuckin hoot, if not ignorant to the fuckin core

Let me get this straight, piss poor white trashies, who couldn't get over a black man in the white house, who panicked believing the darkies are taking over...rush out to buy up every gun in the country and that is somehow Obama's fault???? You stupid mf's are a fuckin hoot, if not ignorant to the fuckin core
Fault?

I credit the commie dictator, despite your racist post.

Fault?

You find it acceptable that we're a nation of pathetic gun owners.......another reason I find you beyond stupid!! Carry on idiot

thankyou 'mrobama' , i wonder if Pogo and Syriusly are aware of this fact Weatherman .

Fault?

You find it acceptable that we're a nation of pathetic gun owners.......another reason I find you beyond stupid!! Carry on idiot
Why don't you put a sign out front of your place that says this home has no guns and stop hiding from the vermin behind the rest of us Americans

Says the looter rapist.

This thread does not belong in current events, it should be moved to the FZ, or better yet to a new forum, The Troll Zone. The OP is a racist, a fool and an asshole who has no life beyond the troll.
Why do they let you trolls get away with non stop derailment? Mambo sold more guns than anyone ever! It's proven fact. So just because you don't like hearing it you derail the thread. Typical antifa.

Says the looter rapist.
Trump is a looter & accused rapist.

No that's just your racism showing it's ugly head.

The buying was just in case the Liar-In-Chief 0bama tried to ban or restrict guns.

The buying was just in case the Liar-In-Chief 0bama tried to ban or restrict guns.

And how did he do this? What actions did he take?

The NRA makes tthis claim everytime a Democrat is elected President & you right wingers run to the gun store. Obama being black made it worse.

It's something for which he's given credit. Funny thing is all those that say Obama should be given credit where credit is due scoff when he's given credit for this.

The NRA makes tthis claim everytime a Democrat is elected President & you right wingers run to the gun store. Obama being black made it worse.
The last refuge of leftism - racism.

How did he do it? Really? You have to have that explained to you? How thick IS your skull?

It had nothing to do with skin color you racist retard.

Correlation does not prove causation. I wonder why you have chosen to post this thread, am I being off topic or do you find this statement and my question offensive?

What is your purpose, to attack Obama, or to change the conversation from Trump and Russian?

Respectfully submitted, I hope this meets the high standards of the USMB.

Correlation does not prove causation. I wonder why you have chosen to post this thread, am I being off topic or do you find this statement and my question offensive?

What is your purpose, to attack Obama, or to change the conversation from Trump and Russian?

Respectfully submitted, I hope this meets the high standards of the USMB.
I finally say something positive about Obama and you lefties still get all offended.

What is it with the snowflakes that prevents them from even accepting credit for good things?

Forum List

Back