The object is a weakened, dumbed-down and intellectually dishonest public

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
And with that they have control over you. It's 1984 shit. Know why Biden and Kamala are tucked away short scripted BS? Why Biden was hid in a basement, why Kamala won't take an interview, and even if she does it will be staged shit? They have lots to hide, so they let propaganda work for them under a perfectly false identity. They're not like Trump, they perfectly disingenuous, and that's the problem, so they hide behind propaganda.

And there's no shortage of that is there? Nearly all of our information sources do the work of what the left dictates them. Matter of fact, I spent time in Europe recently. Nice place Italy and such. Not so sure about Germany though, I saw two cities. One is wealth Dusseldorf , they sport jewelry in windows, 10s of thousands $ a piece at times, for instance. The middle east crams the place with groups of men, say 20s-50s years old. The other city, Monchengladbach is a dump. Anyway, I turned the TV on sometimes, and the only English speaking cable stations was left-news. The English language is important to many if not most Europeans, and take a wild guess where many if not most learn the language?

Yeah, quite a machine A? We're fucked already?

I spoke to a nice kid yesterday, I know him well, he's 37 years old. He lives in the Boston area, lots of time spent bartending and in the music scene, but he's since landed a utilities position at 85-90K a year starting, W/O OT, and no where to go but up, already in progress. He doesn't have a high school degree, but has great desire and work ethic, a chip off the block his dad. He's extreme left, and with that this is the shit they're spreading, intellectual dishonesty, it's learned. Fuck, they don't even believe this BS, it's just off the top.

1. Trump's attempted assassination was staged. (say what? but.................)

2. But it was probably his own people who tried to assassinate him. (say what? but.................)

3. But Trump and his campaign are responsible for the security. (say what? but.................)

About that time I explained a guy can't trust what comes out of the mouths of the "trainers", half truths to 100% lies. Miss-represented BS and partisan opinions, and the left controls nearly all of it. And yeah, even Fox News is full of BS too, though I'll watch Carlson via Youtube on occasion. He likes to get to the core of things, and he's pretty damn good at it. Bill O'Reily another good one BTW. Former employees, fuck Fox News.

Course he said Right-news has equal reach, you've heard it hear too. But he was corrected, and then said, "both are responsible for the pile of trash we get resulting in the state we're in." He's teachable, and that's part of the problem, because the left's primary doctrine is propaganda; they teach people to become intellectually dishonest. That robs us of our minds, which is perfectly intentional. If you think we're fucked now, wait until we get a load of AI, and today California controls our Federal govt., pending the election.

And if Kamala gets in, oh fuck, your State is the next California, and that State is a shithole, as commanded by the Democrats and their rulers. The Democrats and those responsible for them will give a big fuck you to the people for what they've done, from their election "processes" to a perfectly corrupted justice system on most levels. To pleading with the country that Trump is a dictator and threat to democracy (bullseye per Biden even) so that some hero can take him out. All as a dumbed down, corrupt? Biden administration's security team failed to account for the OBVIOUS, or even take notice. Something is very wrong.

Last edited:
And with that they have control over you. It's 1984 shit. Know why Biden and Kamala are tucked away short scripted BS? Why Biden was hid in a basement, why Kamala won't take an interview, and even if she does it will be staged shit? They have lots to hide, so they let propaganda work for them under a perfectly false identity. They're not like Trump, they perfectly disingenuous, and that's the problem, so they hide behind propaganda.

And there's no shortage of that is there? Nearly all of our information sources do the work of what the left dictates them. Matter of fact, I spent time in Europe recently. Nice place Italy and such. Not so sure about Germany though, I saw two cities. One is wealth Dusseldorf , they sport jewelry in windows, 10s of thousands $ a piece at times, for instance. The middle east crams the place with groups of men, say 20s-50s years old. The other city, Monchengladbach is a dump. Anyway, I turned the TV on sometimes, and the only English speaking cable stations was left-news. The English language is important to many if not most Europeans, and take a wild guess where many if not most learn the language?

I spoke to a nice kid yesterday, I know him well, he's 37 years old. He lives in the Boston area, lots of time spent bartending and in the music scene, but he's since landed a utilities position at 85-90K a year starting, W/O OT, and no where to go but up, already in progress. He doesn't have a high school degree, but has great desire and work ethic, a chip off the block his dad. He's extreme left, and with that this is the shit they're spreading, intellectual dishonesty, it's learned. Fuck, they don't even believe this BS, it's just off the top.

2. But it was probably his own people who tried to assassinate him. (say what? but.................)

3. But Trump and his campaign are responsible for the security. (say what? but.................)

About that time I explained a guy can't trust what comes out of the mouths of the "trainers", half truths to 100% lies. Miss-represented BS and partisan opinions, and the left controls nearly all of it. And yeah, even Fox News is full of BS too, though I'll watch Carlson via Youtube on occasion. He likes to get to the core of things, and he's pretty damn good at it. Bill O'Reily another good one BTW. Former employees, fuck Fox News.

Course he said Right-news has equal reach, you've heard it hear too. But he was corrected, and then said, "both are responsible for the pile of trash we get resulting in the state we're in." He's teachable, and that's part of the problem, because the left's primary doctrine is propaganda; they teach people to become intellectually dishonest. That robs us of our minds, which is perfectly intentional. If you think we're fucked now, wait until we get a load of AI, and today California controls our Federal govt., pending the election.

And if Kamala gets in, oh fuck, your State is the next California, and that State is a shithole, as commanded by the Democrats and their rullers. The Democrats and those responsible for them will give a big fuck you to the people for what they've done, from their election "processes" to a perfectly corrupted justice system on most levels. To pleading with the country that Trump is a dictator and threat to democracy (bullseye per Biden even) so that some hero can take him out. All as a dumbed down, corrupt? Biden administration's security team failed to account for the OBVIOUS, or even take notice. Something is very wrong.
It is frightening how easily such a large percentage of the country can be controlled with such blatantly obvious bullshit. The Democrats have turned this election into a mind control experiment.

And if Kamala gets in, oh fuck, your State is the next California, and that State is a shithole, as commanded by the Democrats and their rullers. The Democrats and those responsible for them will give a big fuck you to the people for what they've done, from their election "processes" to a perfectly corrupted justice system on most levels. To pleading with the country that Trump is a dictator and threat to democracy (bullseye per Biden even) so that some hero can take him out. All as a dumbed down, corrupt? Biden administration's security team failed to account for the OBVIOUS, or even take notice. Something is very wrong.
Sure. Tell us again how the big bad Dems used Chinese Bamboo ballots and Jewish Space Lasers to sneak in and steal the elections from poor orange Trump.

Then we can talk about weakened, dumbed-down and intellectually dishonest retards and their beliefs. Go.

Thread's like THIS one PROVE that Trump and his MAGATs are stricken w/fear and panic and can see their POLITICAL death before their very eyes come November.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS
So says the guy who sponsors the false flag and fab-insurrection January 6th. Two BS impeachments, Russia-gate, etc. etc. etc. etc. And "Trump's RACIST" of course. Everything is racist huh Marc?

Sure. Tell us again how the big bad Dems used Chinese Bamboo ballots and Jewish Space Lasers to sneak in and steal the elections from poor orange Trump.

Then we can talk about weakened, dumbed-down and intellectually dishonest retards and their beliefs. Go.
Your failure is trusting people you are aligned with. Tomany groups of to many ways of living demanding their "cut" of the pie. This year we have near a 2 trillion-dollar deficit to just not make people riot for surviving.

The irony is so thick here, you could spread it on a bagel.

Ignorance, manipulation and mal-information are indeed destructive, but they exist across the political spectrum.

Sure, and the elevations of an ant hill and Mt. Everest are equal.

You seem thoroughly brainwashed by the leftists.....Or maybe just retarded. :dunno:
So, you don't believe Dems control everything? Careful, sport. You may be drummed out of the MAGA retards club. Then, where would you be?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're pretty stupid, they don't have to do any of that. Simply harvest 'mail in' ballots, it's not complicated and virtually undetectable.

Thread's like THIS one PROVE that Trump and his MAGATs are stricken w/fear and panic and can see their POLITICAL death before their very eyes come November.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS

I noticed a few things this week on vacation in Wisconsin.

First, a LOT less Trump flags and bumper stickers in this largely rural county.

Secondly, I listened in a diner where a couple of Trump supporters were whining about how the "election will be stolen again".

Third, on the way home, I listened to whatever sack of meat the local talk radio station replaced Limbaugh with, and he was whining that it was unfair that Kamala is so far ahead of Trump now.

I noticed a few things this week on vacation in Wisconsin.

First, a LOT less Trump flags and bumper stickers in this largely rural county.

Secondly, I listened in a diner where a couple of Trump supporters were whining about how the "election will be stolen again".

Third, on the way home, I listened to whatever sack of meat the local talk radio station replaced Limbaugh with, and he was whining that it was unfair that Kamala is so far ahead of Trump now.

noticed a few things this week on vacation in Wisconsin. Can't wait

First, a LOT less Trump flags and bumper stickers in this largely rural county. Compared to what beforehand? Your imagination, BINGO!

Secondly, I listened in a diner where a couple of Trump supporters were whining about how the "election will be stolen again". Misrepresented.

Third, on the way home, I listened to whatever sack of meat the local talk radio station replaced Limbaugh with, and he was whining that it was unfair that Kamala is so far ahead of Trump now. Mischaracterization.

Ah, yes, the generation of lead poisoning, mothers who drank and smoked, and babies who were shaken a lot.

When that generation passes, the national average IQ will rise significantly
Be honest, you're just pissed so many of your generation do not identify as gay.

Forum List

Back