The Obvious Question Is -- WHY??

I have new neighbors, jews recently from France they were running from muslim violence. The are convinced that the French just arelpn't doing enough to help the migrants.

I have new neighbors, jews recently from France they were running from muslim violence. The are convinced that the French just arelpn't doing enough to help the migrants.
I don't understand.

You say your new neighbors are Jews from France who are evading Muslim violence but who are convinced the French aren't doing enough to help the Muslims.

???

and so they moved into your neighborhood?.....the one were you describe it were you said there are druggies laying on the street?.....and all sorts of other lower class shit happening?...yeah sure they did.....

You've used this "neighbors" story way too often. Or maybe you just have a lot more neighbors than the rest of us.

No, these imaginary neighbors of yours were not running from Muslim violence. They were running from terrorist violence.

As much as you want to blame everything on a religion, you're still full of doggy doo.

:rolleyes:

and so they moved into your neighborhood?.....the one were you describe it were you said there are druggies laying on the street?.....and all sorts of other lower class shit happening?...yeah sure they did.....

Oh.

So you picked up on that too?

The drunk cat lady is not the most stable RWNJ on the board but boy, does she have lots of neighbors.

Just like she's a doctor, a lawyer and a dog washer.

:wine:

Oh.

The drunk cat lady is not the most stable RWNJ on the board but boy, does she have lots of neighbors.

i hear ya ludd...i guess she doesnt think anyone remembers some of the shit she has posted about were she lives.....

All it would take to solve the French problem is two or three properly motivated Frenchmen with Remington 870s and pockets full of 00 buck shells. Fifteen minutes and France would be France again.

(Maybe ten minutes.)

All it would take to solve the French problem is two or three properly motivated Frenchmen with Remington 870s and pockets full of 00 buck shells. Fifteen minutes and France would be France again.

(Maybe ten minutes.)

Actually, that desire to kill instead of live with, make peace with - that's pretty much the cause of all problems.

Oh.

i hear ya ludd...i guess she doesnt think anyone remembers some of the shit she has posted about were she lives.....

Tipsycatlover
Harry Dresden

Half the time I feel sorry for her (her background of extreme abuse is very similar to mine) but then she writes some hateful lying crap (Abuse is no excuse for anything. Period.) --

You're right that she forgets. Back when she posted as katzndogs or something like that, she would say she's a doctor and decided to become a lawyer instead. Now she says she's a lawyer but washes dogs instead.

The good news is, she genuinely seems to like animals.

I live in a primarily Jewish neighborhood. Unfortunately the apartment building across the alleyway is Section 8. It's a big city. They put them anywhere they can.

Oh.

Tipsycatlover
Harry Dresden

Half the time I feel sorry for her (her background of extreme abuse is very similar to mine) but then she writes some hateful lying crap (Abuse is no excuse for anything. Period.) --

You're right that she forgets. Back when she posted as katzndogs or something like that, she would say she's a doctor and decided to become a lawyer instead. Now she says she's a lawyer but washes dogs instead.

The real good news is, i closed my law office before I actually started hurting clients.

I have never wanted to alleviate human suffering enough to be a doctor. I rather enjoy it.

I don't understand.

You say your new neighbors are Jews from France who are evading Muslim violence but who are convinced the French aren't doing enough to help the Muslims.

???
If the French people did more to help migrants they wouldn't be so violent. The cause of such violence is not getting their needs met.

I have never been to France and I don't believe that crap.

Oh.

Tipsycatlover
Harry Dresden

Yet these are all posts that you can't find. You have a sickness that causes you to lie. It might be your sense of isolation. It makes you patheticm

Oh.

Tipsycatlover
Harry Dresden

The real good news is, i closed my law office before I actually started hurting clients.

I have never wanted to alleviate human suffering enough to be a doctor. I rather enjoy it.

Wow

If the French people did more to help migrants they wouldn't be so violent. The cause of such violence is not getting their needs met.
These people are not properly evaluated, asylum-seeking refugees. What you are seeing are mobs of criminal invaders who are demanding tribute. Why should the French people want to do anything for them?

What don't you believe? You don't believe what you have seen in the video? Do you think it's photoshopped deception?

These people are not properly evaluated, asylum-seeking refugees. What you are seeing are mobs of criminal invaders who are demanding tribute. Why should the French people want to do anything for them?

What don't you believe? You don't believe what you have seen in the video? Do you think it's photoshopped deception?
I don't believe the people who moved in next door. I think that they are trying to be overly sympathetic to the most violent as if they could understand their way to peace. I won't think ill of them if they object to being beaten. The men wear baseball caps over their kippah thinking they won't get beaten up but they always do.

I don't understand.

???

They're doing almost nothing to help them. Just allowing people into the country sets up exactly what is happening. The refugees ended up in a shanty town, with nothing but what they arrived with, unable to speak the language, unfamiliar with the customs or way of life, and no idea of where or how to find work.

And you're saying letting these people in has been a disaster. Who'd a thunk it???

When you let in thousands of people, they need housing, and assistance with everything from opening bank accounts to shopping in a supermarket.

Forum List

Back