The October Surprise Conspiracy

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
This guy is an insider with very, very, close ties to the Party . No matter what happens in October, it is obvious that the DNC planned it.

"The polls may suggest Republicans will see gains in this November’s elections, but former Democratic strategist Bob Beckel thinks they shouldn’t get too comfortable. The Five co-host mysteriously signaled Democrats have something up their sleeve.
“I’ll tell you: I would expect an October surprise,” Beckel said on Thursday. “I think I know what is — I’m not going to say it, but I think I know what it is — and it is going to shake things up, and it has to do with national security.”

Bob Beckel Warns of October Surprise from Dems National Review Online

This has conspiracy written all over it. Dick Cheney probably approved it. It might be ebola.

This guy is an insider with very, very, close ties to the Party . No matter what happens in October, it is obvious that the DNC planned it.

"The polls may suggest Republicans will see gains in this November’s elections, but former Democratic strategist Bob Beckel thinks they shouldn’t get too comfortable. The Five co-host mysteriously signaled Democrats have something up their sleeve.
“I’ll tell you: I would expect an October surprise,” Beckel said on Thursday. “I think I know what is — I’m not going to say it, but I think I know what it is — and it is going to shake things up, and it has to do with national security.”

This has conspiracy written all over it. Dick Cheney probably approved it. It might be ebola.

Maybe they'll reveal Moochelle is a trannie after all.

That would not be National Security.

The fix is in. We are going to witness a massive conspiracy in the next few weeks. It is best to get out in front of these things before they happen. Some sort of national panic is going to be generated. Ebola is the easiest way to do that with the least political risk.

What if the October surprise is that the GOP realizes there's nothing to their Benghazi delusions?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What if the October surprise is that the GOP realizes there's nothing to their Benghazi delusions?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That would be ...like ... a quadruple double false flag operation. These people do not have that level of sophistication.

The October surprise conspiracy ... if it is going to work...has to come from an obtuse direction. If it is not Ebola ... it will be a concocted environmental calamity.

The surprise is Obama coming out. He going to announce he's a gay fag and is marrying Reggie Love at a ceremony in the rose garden. It's gonna be fabulous, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The surprise will be the leaking of some otherwise hidden information to blacken GOP Senate candidates. The old Dirty Tricks play the GOP was accused of some years ago.

It will be a desperate attempt to keep the GOP from gaining control of the Senate.

The surprise is Obama coming out. He going to announce he's a gay fag and is marrying Reggie Love at a ceremony in the rose garden. It's gonna be fabulous, of course.

And Hillary is going to leave Bill and shack up with Michelle!

And Hillary is going to leave Bill and shack up with Michelle!

But if Michelle is out as a tranny first...... That would still make Hillary straight!! And that is good family values! As a bonus.......

Chicks with dicks is the new queer frontier.

That would mean that it was a secret in the first place

This is interesting ...

"A patient showing symptoms of Ebola has been admitted to a hospital in Washington, D.C., raising the prospect of a second case of the deadly virus in the United States."

D.C. hospital admits patient showing Ebola symptoms WashingtonExaminer.com

So, what are the odds that certain elections might be cancelled because of the risk of Ebola exposure?

Maybe inter-state travel will be restricted.

This conspiracy is shaping up just fine.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Obamacare is a smashing success????

:dunno:

Unemployment has dipped to 5.9%.

:dunno:

How would Ebola help the adminsitation and by association the democrats?

Sadly, that ain't all that far fetched. I wonder if Obama WILL come out before the end of his term?

This is interesting ...

"A patient showing symptoms of Ebola has been admitted to a hospital in Washington, D.C., raising the prospect of a second case of the deadly virus in the United States."

So, what are the odds that certain elections might be cancelled because of the risk of Ebola exposure?

Maybe Shock Collar Holder will use his troops to infect all GOP congress critters with Ebola as his final act as top criminal?

This is interesting ...

Maybe Shock Collar Holder will use his troops to infect all GOP congress critters with Ebola as his final act as top criminal?

It is possible. Have any of them traveled to Liberia or Sierra Leone recently?

Eyour
How would Ebola help the adminsitation and by association the democrats?

The 'how' will come out later. This isn't your average conspiracy theory. It isn't a JFK 'happened 50 years ago' conspiracy. This is real time conspiracy. It evolves....like Ebola..

Last edited:
Bob Beckel is a known drunk and coke head. Fuck him. He is just suffering premature dementia due to substance abuse.

Forum List

Back