The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

Read the law

Contrary to popular belief which states that “an email is not copyright protected once it is sent”, surprisingly, emails are protected by intellectual property laws, by default; it's protected by copyright laws once penned down or created by the sender. Dec 12, 2019

Copyright law is long, but it does NOT at all provide for privacy.
Which is an entirely different issue, which was forfeit by being abandoned.
Copyrights means you retain ownership of artistic or creative material of value.
Are you claiming there is anything copyrightable by Hunter, like a play or novel?
Because no one is intending to republish anything from the laptop for royalties.
Which means copyright law does not at all apply, in any way.

Read the law

Contrary to popular belief which states that “an email is not copyright protected once it is sent”, surprisingly, emails are protected by intellectual property laws, by default; it's protected by copyright laws once penned down or created by the sender. Dec 12, 2019
I don’t think he can read the law.

I had no idea about that though.

Of the laptop, but not personal papers and documents of Hunters. The shop owner can not just give out Hunters social security number, or business deals arrangements, or medical records, or naked pictures and other personal information. He can remove Hunter's personal property information and then sell the laptop to recover any money loss for the transaction....from all I've read on it.

I agree that it would be an invasion of privacy to make all the contents of the laptop public normally.
But it is never illegal to share anything with authorities, lawyers, police, journalists, etc.
It there is evidence of a crime, then all privacy constraints are void.

The IRS doesn't look at Trump's taxes?

Gotta link to that?
The IRS under rule, was suppose to audit the president and vice president's taxes every year they are in office. they have done so with every president and vice president taxes since President Reagan.

Trump with the help of his crony friends he put in office, prevented the Mandatory IRS rule to audit his taxes each year.

It proves theft. So the evidence is stolen. That puts a taint on it's credibility.

Wrong.
When a person fails to pay for work done, the contract comes into play that the device then belongs to the repair man.
The contents of the laptop then was not stolen, but given to the repair man by failing to pay up.
So then there is no "taint" at all on its credibility.

If the laptop contained evidence of a crime, and the FBI was investigating Hunter, they are required by law to send Hunter a "target" letter. Which they didn't do.

So either they found no crimes on the laptop.

Or they didn't look at the laptop.
...or they are once again running clearance for the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

The IRS under rule, was suppose to audit the president and vice president's taxes every year they are in office. they have done so with every president and vice president taxes since President Reagan.

Trump with the help of his crony friends he put in office, prevented the Mandatory IRS rule to audit his taxes each year.
Trump did that? Gotta link?

I don’t think he can read the law.

I had no idea about that though.

Copyrights are useless in this case, and do not apply.
Copyrights mean you can sue if someone else plagiarizes for a profit, for the amount earned by the original work.
Since there is no money involved in turning it over to the police, there is nothing to sue over copyrights about.
Copyrights do NOT at all protect privacy.

That isn’t true. Police, DoJ, FBI. Not a lawyer for the political opposition.

As officer's of the court, you are supposed to be able to trust lawyers to only do what is legal.
So far I have not heard of anyone claiming Guliani did anything wrong with this laptop.

As officer's of the court, you are supposed to be able to trust lawyers to only do what is legal.
So far I have not heard of anyone claiming Guliani did anything wrong with this laptop.
So, when you find evidence of something illegal, the first thought is to contact a lawyer working for the political opposition? Really?

I agree that it would be an invasion of privacy to make all the contents of the laptop public normally.
But it is never illegal to share anything with authorities, lawyers, police, journalists, etc.
It there is evidence of a crime, then all privacy constraints are void.
The only evidence of a crime involving Hunter's business, would not be known, unless it is investigated by law enforcement..... And proven to have been illegal, under the law.

The campaign lawyer of a political opponent is not law enforcement, nor are journalists Rigby.

No, the mandatory audit of the president was not prevented by Trump or anyone of his friends, as far as we know. The IRS simply has fallen way behind.

Copyright law is long, but it does NOT at all provide for privacy.
Which is an entirely different issue, which was forfeit by being abandoned.
Copyrights means you retain ownership of artistic or creative material of value....

E-mails are creative material of value. And are protected under law from unauthorized use or disclosure.

So, when you find evidence of something illegal, the first thought is to contact a lawyer working for the political opposition? Really?

I see your point, in that the repairman likely thought Guliani would pay the highest for it.
Likely true, but does not really matter.
In fact, the FBI likely would have suppressed it I think.
So it likely was still a good thing Guiliani got a hold of it.
I do not like Trump or Guiliani, but Hunter and Joe seem very corrupt.
Remember that Joe wrote the 1994 federal crime bill that created the whole federal War on Drugs.
Which imprisoned millions.
And makes the Biden hypocrisy much worse.

Wrong.
When a person fails to pay for work done, the contract comes into play that the device then belongs to the repair man.
The contents of the laptop then was not stolen, but given to the repair man by failing to pay up.
So then there is no "taint" at all on its credibility.
The contract says the laptop is the shop owner's if the client failed to pay and or pick up, after X amount of time. It DOES NOT SAY the personal content on the laptop, was the shop owner's to do as they please.

The only evidence of a crime involving Hunter's business, would not be known, unless it is investigated by law enforcement..... And proven to have been illegal, under the law.

The campaign lawyer of a political opponent is not law enforcement, nor are journalists Rigby.

Since the FBI and police can not be trusted as much as lawyers and journalists can, they are the better choice as to what to do with suspicions of a crime.

The contract says the laptop is the shop owner's if the client failed to pay and or pick up, after X amount of time. It DOES NOT SAY the personal content on the laptop, was the shop owner's to do as they please.
It doesn't? Have you read the contract?

Can you post it here?

Forum List

Back