The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did this Turkish war of conquest conquer?
The Swedes.

Ya Allah. You previously shuffled off whining and crying about putting me on ignore.

Obviously you're not to be trusted.

So, you don't have a clue as to who evil Muslim Turks conquered in their war of conquest of Palestine.
So, you're going to cut and paste the same population chart?

Well golly gee. I'm sure you will be able to cut and paste lots of material to express your outrage at the colonization of Palestine by those evil muhammedans.

You mean the official factual population tables from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive of the Survey of Palestine that contradicts the made up Hasbara chart without a reference is disturbing to you? Inconvenient facts. You people rely exclusively and solely on Zionist propaganda for your world view. Unbelievable.

giphy.gif

You mean the official factual population tables from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive of the Survey of Palestine that contradicts the made up Hasbara chart without a reference is disturbing to you? Inconvenient facts. You people rely exclusively and solely on Zionist propaganda for your world view. Unbelievable.

giphy.gif

You tend to get befuddled regarding the various arguments you're fumbling over.

You're incensed that Jews migrated to the Middle East in spite of the doctrinal elements in Islamist ideology that define the area as an Islamist waqf. If you haven't yet covered that at your madrassah, consult with your prayer leader.

The Jewish return to the Middle East, their success at industry and commerce and the subsequent arab-Moslem colonization of the area to exploit that success is not difficult to understand.

Don't let the successes of the Jewish people cause you such angst. With a historical view that continues today, Arab-Moslem societies have been defined by perpetual war and conquest with no ability for cooperation, innovation or accommodation.

I am not incensed at all. I just present the facts. That is what troubles you people. The facts. If you can tear yourself away from propagandizing on the I/P section, go over to the European section and you will see that I present the facts there to. The facts I present there get me accusations of being an Islamophobe.

Partisan fanatics, Jewish or Muslim dislike facts.

I am not incensed at all. I just present the facts. That is what troubles you people. The facts. If you can tear yourself away from propagandizing on the I/P section, go over to the European section and you will see that I present the facts there to. The facts I present there get me accusations of being an Islamophobe.

On the contrary, your slathering tirades are hilarious.

Nothing hilarious about facts. Posting excerpts from source documentation can't be called a tirade, quite dry stuff really. Your emotional personal attacks, on the other hand, speak for themselves. You are great for laughs though.

giphy.gif

So the Jews the invading and colonizing people (Battle of Jericho and all that) cannot be indigenous by definition. Next.

not what happened, loony toon.

history is important.

but thanks once again to the o/p for yet another jew bashing thread.

i wonder how much she gets paid to post her propaganda

Probaby nothing. Unlike you and your Zionut friends http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Rat boy cant produce an adult educated reply to the thread so just goes of on one of his immature name calling rants. How can a person from Britain be so racist and not get arrested for his actions

Nothing hilarious about facts. Posting excerpts from source documentation can't be called a tirade, quite dry stuff really. Your emotional personal attacks, on the other hand, speak for themselves. You are great for laughs though.

giphy.gif

You would not know a source document if it calmly walked up to you and said I am a source document. The novel by the Anglo American committee is not a source document as it has been edited before publication

giphy.gif

Another islamonazi propagandist spewing out Jew hate and racist incitement because they have don't have any adult intelligent comments to make after being proven wrong so many times.
Someone tell him the Anglo American committee was nothing to do with the UN and only stayed in Palestine for one short month, then paid arab muslims to collect the data for them to be collated into their novel.

See the wiki entry for all the details.

So why wont you admit your source for the population numbers is faked if you like the facts so much

Your posts are full of nonsense. The simple fact remains that only about 35% of returnees to Israel come from Europe.

Your continued efforts to forward revisionist views is disingenuous at best.

Right, show us any official source census data that indicates that only 35% of the colonial invaders of Palestine between 1920 to 1947 were from Europe. In fact, more than 95% of the colonists came from Europe between 1920 and 1947, as can be extrapolated using the immigration tables contained in the Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 pages 184-205.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Your posts are full of nonsense. The simple fact remains that only about 35% of returnees to Israel come from Europe.

Your continued efforts to forward revisionist views is disingenuous at best.

Right, show us any official source census data that indicates that only 35% of the colonial invaders of Palestine between 1920 to 1947 were from Europe. In fact, more than 95% of the colonists came from Europe between 1920 and 1947, as can be extrapolated using the immigration tables contained in the Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 pages 184-205.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University
Right. This is all the same cut and paste you cut and paste multiple times across multiple threads.

You have an apparent learning disability as you continue to falsely belch out your Joooooooo invasion slogans without understanding the history of the area.

On the other hand, you remain befuddled regarding the Ottoman colonial invasion followed by the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters and soon-to-be welfare scammers.

1. Just factual official census data, I understand it is inconvenient when facts debunk propaganda.

2. You are well aware that I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about the "history of the area". That is why you are so defensive and resort to personal insults. It does not make your absurd assertions any more erudite. Frankly, you don't know what you are talking about.

3. Again, what people (of what religion) did the Ottomans displace in Palestine as a result of this invasion, and who did they replace them with? If you are convinced that this happened.

4. And, these other invasions you are going on about. What people did they displace, if any.

1. Just factual official census data, I understand it is inconvenient when facts debunk propaganda.

2. You are well aware that I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about the "history of the area". That is why you are so defensive and resort to personal insults. It does not make your absurd assertions any more erudite. Frankly, you don't know what you are talking about.

3. Again, what people (of what religion) did the Ottomans displace in Palestine as a result of this invasion, and who did they replace them with? If you are convinced that this happened.

4. And, these other invasions you are going on about. What people did they displace, if any.
1 -4. As usual, you're unable to address the facts presented to you when those facts conflict with what you were given at the madrassah. I'm well aware that you have never been associated with facts so it's comical that you rattle on with cutting and pasting the same material without an underlying comprehension of the material you cut and paste.

I assigned you a task list in the hope it will help you focus.

So tell us about the Ottoman colonial invaders. See if you can find something to cut and paste about the mandate which provided a home for the Jewish people. Take your time and see if you can come to an understanding regarding the Ottoman colonial program vs. the apparatus that enabled the state of Israel.

You can ask stupid questions. I'm considering the source.

Who did the Muslim Turks conquer through this war of conquest?

I'm just curious to know what "Muslim Turks" she's going on about....

Didn't you know that Turkey had been stolen by the muslims, and the people forcibly converted. The arab muslims regret not putting every last man, woman and child to the sword now as the Turks see themselves as being superior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back