The Official New York Primary Donald Trump Victory Thread

Hey Ted.....................

HJfk58T.gif

3rd IS going to be Cruz's spot from here on out and he is going to bleed out to Kasich.

I was impressed when Paul Manafort was confident that Cruz wasnt going to get half of PA's delegates if he finishes third there and 3 seems likely now, probably a distant third.

Another good point is that the Washington Post a month ago projected Trump getting to 1175 and they had NY going 75-20 for trump with Cruz getting the 20. H got 0 instead and trump will get 91.

I predict Trump takes 91 delegates

cereal_killer What's the total amount of delegates to be given in NY?

AND what worries me is if there is a brokered convention, how many delegates will be stolen to stop Trump.
95 Total...I think all this talk about a contested/brokered convention is all for naught. Cruz is already mathematically eliminated now (not enough pledged delegates for him to win) This will wear thin with many voters (already is) and he'll continue to bleed out.

It's over for Ted. Only reason he's staying in now is to steal delegates and hope for a contested convention. Which won't happen.

Trump needs a little over 53% of the remaining delegates to reach the magic number....................still a tough path but it is possible...........

The other 2 have ZERO CHANCE at reaching it.

Forum List

Back