🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The official USMB Politically Incorrect thread

Morbidly Obese people who refuse to address their obvious problem.... are not handicapped.
I am currently just under 190 pounds after being 240 three years ago. In other words, I may be considered an over eater because I do have one of them appetites, but what is good is that I have proven to myself that I at least have a good enough ability to grab a sufficient enough hold of myself and put a good enough deal of discipline on display. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Two years ago I was as light as 150. I pray that I am able to get there again someday.

I am currently just under 190 pounds after being 240 three years ago. In other words, I may be considered an over eater because I do have one of them appetites, but what is good is that I have proven to myself that I at least have a good enough ability to grab a sufficient enough hold of myself and put a good enough deal of discipline on display. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Two years ago I was as light as 150. I pray that I am able to get there again someday.
Overweight is different than the morbidly obese. If a person is so fat they literally can't walk 20 yards without resting... is in that condition by choice. Period. And they do not deserve one dime or special treatment for having allowed themselves to get to that position.

Forum List

Back