Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
So many flashpoints, so little time!

Where will WWIII erupt in earnest?

Thankfully, one of the Biden Body Doubles has his fingers on the nuclear football’
fetal.jpg

It is positively amazing how much today's Trumptards sound EXACTLY like the limp-wristed commie pinko appeasement faggots of the 70s and 80s.

I mean, I told them Trump would lead them into the far left cave, but I had no idea just how deep into that cave they would go! :omg:

It is positively amazing how much today's Trumptards sound EXACTLY like the limp-wristed commie pinko appeasement faggots of the 70s and 80s.

I mean, I told them Trump would lead them into the far left cave, but I had no idea just how deep into that cave they would go! :omg:
I haven't seen any Trumptards recommending that all libtards get frontal lobotomies. Although it sounds like a capital idea.

I'd like to see dimocrap scum live under Sharia Law myself.
The WEF that owns the democrats wants to depopulate earth and ww3 is their path to their population goal.
Those who seek power over the people
That’s been the playbook

It is important to remember, that, international capital controls both sides of every equation. Whether is is the ownership of the corporate political parties, or the leadership of supposed competing political entities/governments, like the western power blocs and BRIC nations. . .

Even if does seem super serious, and does lead to hundreds of millions of deaths, the outcomes? They have already more than likely been planned, it won't be like WWI or WWII. The top powers that control political parties like the DNC and the GOP, or that control nations/power blocs like the USA, EU and BRICS, Russia, China etc., they are all, eventually, going to do, pretty much the same things. I.E. Global ID to get onto the internet, CBDC, trans-humanist "one health," vaccine type laws, AI controlled decision making over your lives. . .

The global ruling elites of these political parties, and these nations, have more in common with each other, than they do with their people. SO? If they can keep you hating on folks in different nations, or of different religions, or those in different political parties, it keeps you distracted from the fifth gen war, THEY ARE ALL, really waging ON YOU!

455: AI-Powered Tyranny with Whitney Webb​

Will we avoid a future driven by AI-powered tyranny or will people wake up and start using freedom tech to remove themselves from the chess board?
Oct 20, 2023

Whitney Webb | AI-Powered Tyranny​

(mirror)

Whitney Webb | AI-Powered Tyranny - both sides are calling for genocide - What can we do?​

The Untold Story of Christian Zionism’s Rise to Power in the United States

So maybe all those Jewish Neocons in Joe‘s administration will conger up a nice big false flag

If you watch the above interview, that was covered. Whitney expects that will be rolled out, either just before, or just after the next presidential election. . . that "cyber 911," that James has been expecting for the past several years, which will lead the western nations into a global digitalized ID in order to access the internet. The time must be drawing near at this point.

You are aware of that, covered in this post;

Last edited:

You war mongering fascist leftists are a lot different than the liberal pacifists of the past.

War is not always proof of fail. War can occasionally be required.

But it is not a “go to” toy, as your Potato in Chief seems to think it is.

You war mongering fascist leftists are a lot different than the liberal pacifists of the past.

^^^ bold text done right

Biden has not gotten us into any wars, dumbass.

Now crawl on your knees and lick Putin's boots some more.

Surrrre. Tell everyone how smart you are, Fredo

It is important to remember, that, international capital controls both sides of every equation. Whether is is the ownership of the corporate political parties, or the leadership of supposed competing political entities/governments, like the western power blocs and BRIC nations. . .

Even it does seem super serious, and does lead to hundreds of millions of deaths, the outcomes? They have already more than likely been planned, it won't be like WWI or WWII. The top powers that control political parties like the DNC and the GOP, or that control nations/power blocs like the USA, EU and BRICS, Russia, China etc., they are all, eventually, going to do, pretty much the same things. I.E. Global ID to get onto the internet, CBDC, trans-humanist "one health," vaccine type laws, AI controlled decision making over your lives. . .

The global ruling elites of these political parties, and these nations, have more in common with each other, than they do with their people. SO? If they can keep you hating on folks in different nations, or of different religions, or those in different political parties, it keeps you distracted from the fifth gen war, THEY ARE ALL, really waging ON YOU!

455: AI-Powered Tyranny with Whitney Webb​

Will we avoid a future driven by AI-powered tyranny or will people wake up and start using freedom tech to remove themselves from the chess board?
Oct 20, 2023

Whitney Webb | AI-Powered Tyranny​

(mirror)

Whitney Webb | AI-Powered Tyranny - both sides are calling for genocide - What can we do?​

The Untold Story of Christian Zionism’s Rise to Power in the United States

If you watch the above interview, that was covered. Whitney expects that will be rolled out, either just before, or just after the next presidential election. . . that "cyber 911," that James has been expecting for the past several years, which will lead the western nations into a global digitalized ID in order to access the internet. The time must be drawing near at this point.

You are aware of that, covered in this post;

The combination of Christian fundamentalists, Zionists, billionaires, and political leaders pushing for the return of Messiah is not only crazy, but is likely to get a lot of people killed. It’s hard to understand how they could believe in this shit.

We are living in crazy times.

Trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump.......lol. You need help dude.

Forum List

Back