Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mexico

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
That would not be a world war. You can't have two world wars on one world. That would just be two wars, like the European Theater and Pacific Theater in World War II.
Using that logic then we have had no world wars because many countries were not involved in the two world wars we supposedly had. Both were several countries against several other countries.

Using that logic then we have had no world wars because many countries were not involved in the two world wars we supposedly had. Both were several countries against several other countries.
You need to study your history more. There were very few neutral countries, especially in WWII. Many of those "several countries" fighting each other fought in those other countries and off their coasts.

WWII was fought by countries in the Atlantic, Pacific, North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. With the exception of South America and Antartica, that's pretty much the whole world, hence the term World War.

You need to study your history more. There were very few neutral countries, especially in WWII. Many of those "several countries" fighting each other fought in those other countries and off their coasts.

WWII was fought by countries in the Atlantic, Pacific, North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. With the exception of South America and Antartica, that's pretty much the whole world, hence the term World War.
I'll give you Antarctica because they have a population of two and nobody wants to live there, but, South America is a pretty big and populated place, if I remember correctly. So, that alone means the world was not at war according to your definition.

I'll give you Antarctica because they have a population of two and nobody wants to live there, but, South America is a pretty big and populated place, if I remember correctly. So, that alone means the world was not at war according to your definition.
South America's Brazil sent troops to Europe. Your definition is simply incorrect and apparently you are the only one who is wrong.

Biden has not gotten us into any wars, dumbass.

Now crawl on your knees and lick Putin's boots some more.
More%20BS%20than-XL-S.jpg

So many flashpoints, so little time!

Where will WWIII erupt in earnest?

Thankfully, one of the Biden Body Doubles has his fingers on the nuclear football’
You should have two more options in your poll:
--a combination of many different factions/things
and
--I don't know.

I think it likely a culmination of several different factors--Russia/Ukraine with possible escalation with Iran, China, North Korea all saber rattling and threatening neighbors, the Hamas/Israeli war with several other factions threatening to pile on, and a weak, clueless, feckless America that not only has allowed it all to happen but most likely egged and is egging it all on.

Where am I? Who am I?

Would you like some videos of Trump wandering around lost? What do you think that shit proves, moron?

It proves that our leaders are constantly traveling, and attending countless events, and will head in the wrong direction once in a while. And it proves there is always a tard waiting to make a gotcha moment out of it.

That's. It.

You can go back several presidents and this kind of shit happened to all of them.

Last edited:
Would you like some videos of Trump wandering around lost? What do you think that shit proves, moron?

It proves that our leaders are constantly traveling, and attending countless events, and will head in the wrong direction once in a while. And it proves there is always a tard waiting to make a gotcha moment out of it.

That's. It.

You can go back several presidents and this kind of shit happened to all of them.

Even the Biden Body Doubles are glitching

You honestly believe Joe Biden is a fully functioning adult male and should have his finger on the nuclear launch codes?

Last edited:
That depends on how you define it. Mutually assured destruction by major powers is very unlikely, but today's regional strives have already spread into multi-national conflicts. The question is: How much blood and treasure are these countries willing to sacrifice?
It mostly depends on their understanding of how much blood and treasure they can earn in the case of victory and/or how much blood and treasure they are going to lose without war.
For example, the Russians want to take Alaska and California, but not ready to sacrifice more than one million Russians for it. They do want to keep Crimea and Novorussia, and ready to sacrifice 50 million Russians for it.
Americans do want to take Crimea and Novorussia, but not ready to sacrifice more than one million Americans for it. America do want to keep Alaska and California, and ready to sacrifice 50 million Americans for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back