The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, this guy has some stuttering problems and by his posture may have some health problems - so what is sounding like nervousness, is that.

>

If I got called for jury duty for this case and the lawyer asked me:

Lawyer: Have you heard anything about this case?

Me: Yes

Lawyer: Could you tell us what you know about it?

Me: Do you have about 20 minutes for an answer?​

>>>>

You're HIRED!

Yes, I am here but at the moment I am still trying to catch up after being out all day.

Hey milly...me too...catching up....this is gonna be a fun one...we will enjoy it...and we will solve this case too you just wait and see and help too....right testy?

Hey 25! I refuse to get invested into any other trial as much as I was into the 3 hole wonder's trial. That happened when it was too freaking cold and storming out to do anything else! lol
Plus, it seems when I am sitting at the computer, there is some kind of food sitting by the desk; I don't know how that happens... but I put on 5 pounds during that trial.

Not happening again!

LOL...omg...I munch too...crackers and kit kats for some reason. One thing about this case is that its a little more cut and dry to me...although more polarizing...for me it comes down to one thing...who holds the claim to self defense first....I need to see what evidence each side brings...but that is pretty much all i need to know.

Race being brought in is ridiculous and unneeded. If the prosecution is good...Trayvon could win this case based solely on Zimmermans interrogation interview...and to me only about 2 minutes of that interview could say it all. My opinion of course.

Well we miss you and I like you.

apparently, this guy has some stuttering problems and by his posture may have some health problems - so what is sounding like nervousness, is that.

I agree...he kind of cracks me up...I like him.

Damnit...Im trying to tell you how to feel about him...lol.

LOL - off the Tweeter:
@ tonyPipitone O'Mara using "archetype" with a guy who does not know what "vacillate" means?

WHOOOOOPS! Just got tripped up on stand your ground.

Why would he have scroogled stand your ground PRIOR to case?

Just woke up one day and decided to look that up?

This dude is cracking me up...cut him some slack...hes not used to this kind of stuff...lol. Hes not real bright, but at least he knows it and is trying. He may not be the best juror, but seems like a good guy to me.

Hey milly...me too...catching up....this is gonna be a fun one...we will enjoy it...and we will solve this case too you just wait and see and help too....right testy?

Hey 25! I refuse to get invested into any other trial as much as I was into the 3 hole wonder's trial. That happened when it was too freaking cold and storming out to do anything else! lol
Plus, it seems when I am sitting at the computer, there is some kind of food sitting by the desk; I don't know how that happens... but I put on 5 pounds during that trial.

Not happening again!

LOL...omg...I munch too...crackers and kit kats for some reason. One thing about this case is that its a little more cut and dry to me...although more polarizing...for me it comes down to one thing...who holds the claim to self defense first....I need to see what evidence each side brings...but that is pretty much all i need to know.

Race being brought in is ridiculous and unneeded. If the prosecution is good...Trayvon could win this case based solely on Zimmermans interrogation interview...and to me only about 2 minutes of that interview could say it all. My opinion of course.

Well we miss you and I like you.

Thank you for that. I enjoy the discussions and do watch trial coverage but not to the extent as before. Although, I will be very interested to the Andrea Sneiderman (sp) trial.

I don't like the race card being played so hard by JJ and AS; it is uncalled for but that is how they operate. That may be the biggest reason I am not invested in this trial.

Toodles, I have peppers, more tomatoes and squash to plant.

German, chinese, phillipino and spanish...now thats multiracial...3 of the 4...lol.

Alright so you guys are gonna axe my buddy...thanks alot!!:eusa_hand:

German, chinese, phillipino and spanish...now thats multiracial...3 of the 4...lol.

Alright so you guys are gonna axe my buddy...thanks alot!!:eusa_hand:

I don't think he's going to get it for cause, so unless someone uses a strike here...

I listened to the Anthony case jury selection and people had no problem coming forward and saying, Yup, I think she's guilty. What gives with this case?

Race
Media
Politics
Agenda
Biggest most covered trial - ever
President saying TM could be his son
Federal investigation on hate crime
Spike Lee

Should I go on? :)

Yep...there is only one side bringing race into it...Martins side. They dont need to, but they are. Funny how hoodies are suggested to be racist and apply to blacks...yet Ive only heard the defense accuse of that...so to them hoodies means black...lol.

It started with the Welfare Cadillac.

Race
Media
Politics
Agenda
Biggest most covered trial - ever
President saying TM could be his son
Federal investigation on hate crime
Spike Lee

Should I go on? :)

Yep...there is only one side bringing race into it...Martins side. They dont need to, but they are. Funny how hoodies are suggested to be racist and apply to blacks...yet Ive only heard the defense accuse of that...so to them hoodies means black...lol.

It started with the Welfare Cadillac.

I dont know anything about the cadillac. Whats funny to me is how everyone is jumping on this hoodie bandwagon...nothing was ever suggested that because he was wearing a hoodie that he was profiled...it has been completely fabricated by the media. I mean what are people saying?...that he was profiled because he had a hoodie on...Mr Z never said that...it seems that its the other side associating the hoodie with black, therefore he was profiled because of it...its made up. its not like Mr Z told the dispatcher "uh oh, hes got a hoodie on he must be up to no good"...there was no mention of a hoodie.

Geraldo is the one who brought the hoodie up...suggesting that baggie pants and a hoodie is thug like and dont dress like that if you dont want to be followed. Then everyone just ran with it and associated it to Mr Z. Thats unfair.

It would be the same as if someone just came out and said he was wearing black sox, so thats what did it. Why cant race be left out of it? To me as soon as the race card is pulled it weakens the case in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back