The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. This prosp juror is too clueless to be real. She actually said she "makes sure to stay away from current events", like that's her personal policy. Really? OK, don't dwell on depressive stuff but to actively bury your head in the sand sounds ridiculous. This was going on in her own backyard.

I heard that...good Im not crazy...she is downplaying stuff. She stays away from current events but she posts her jury summons...lol.

Women should be good at reading this lady...so Ill listen to you and testy on this one. You two seem to have a lock on her already. Women are good at reading one another. Thats me gender profiling I guess...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
With male jurors...all you have to do is listen for them making it all about themselves...I I I I I I I.

Like this guy...trying to convince everyone he withholds judgment...even the news puts their spin on it...lol. This guy is performing like he knows what they want to hear. Hes on the big stage and he doesnt want to screw it up...he cant wait to go home and tell everyone he made it.

Take the male juror that is short and to the point and only answers the question without explaining, expounding and bloviating.

Last edited:
This jury selection exercise really emphasizes how important it is to make a good first impression. Not saying these little snippets mean much, but some people sound shifty and some people sound open and honest, just by listening to their voices alone.

Well, to show just how fair it is, the judge just vetoed all the defense requests to show Martin's past actions which are germane to his character.

This case, if Zimmerman is found guilty of anything, will definitely go to appeal. And, he'll win.

Do you think that if a person has bad character then it mitigates murder?

Wow. Can you work a little harder to be obtuse? I've seen bowling balls that are sharper than this.

An aggressive and/or violent personality supports the possibility that Martin instigated the confrontation with Zimmerman, as Zimmerman claims.

Good deflection of my question.

The Zimmerman attorneys are onto this guy...you could tell by the first statement of the attorney...basically telling him they dont need him to explain and that there is other questioning that he can do that....lol...he did it in a nice way.

This jury selection exercise really emphasizes how important it is to make a good first impression. Not saying these little snippets mean much, but some people sound shifty and some people sound open and honest, just by listening to their voices alone.

I just want to yell "FOUL!" on this whole thing. Everybody knows, everybody has an opinion, it's impossible to determine who has an agenda, who is lying and who is on the up and up with any accuracy.

This is an impossible feat. It's not fair.

They need to file change of venue.

The problem with change of venue is, I think they know that anywhere in Florida is going to be the same thing, but the demographics of Seminole are slightly better than other areas of the state, so maybe out of the frying pan and into the fire with moving.

Last edited:
I just want to yell "FOUL!" on this whole thing. Everybody knows, everybody has an opinion, it's impossible to determine who has an agenda, who is lying and who is on the up and up with any accuracy.

I wonder if another venue in FL would be any better? Guess better than this, but the hoodie rallies were held all over the US.

This guy is a snot. Let. Him. Go. ugh

What is with this guy? Sparring with the attorneys?

This is one of those guys that thinks he is the smartest one in the room. He likes to hear himself speak also...but is not good at reading how other people are reading him...thinks he fools with his words. He considers himself well spoken...lol.

He is absolutely full of it...his family and friends withhold judgment also like him and they have little or no opinion also....lol...YET his friends and family all contacted him that he might be in this jury selection because he was up for jury duty...lol. They are all probably sitting around the tv going...GOOD ANSWER...LOL...GOOD ANSWER...LOL.

Last edited:

I wonder if another venue in FL would be any better? Guess better than this, but the hoodie rallies were held all over the US.

No, I posted that above after I thought about it for a sec. lol

NEXT! on this guy. WOW, he's reminding me of JoJo with the hair splitting/word mincing and sparring.

Weird.

"none of my family and friends really have an opinion"

BULLSHIT.

This is the most opinionated trial ever. Just look at this forum and these people don't even live in the middle of the protests, etc.

Agreed - Tess and 25!

Funny how both of you have him pegged just like Arias! He is very similar in many ways. Too funny!

He's only concerned with things that directly affect him, like the tsunamis in Japan or the earthquakes in China and not with cases like this. When he works in a restaurant affected by the protests. oooooooK

Last edited:
Oh Lordy, did he just say that?

This involves... "Mr. Z and Mr. M and that there was a shooting, but that's all I know".

At least TRY to sound believable.

OMG...the attorney is playing to his ego..."The buck stops with you basically"...lol. Like you are a very important person arent you? lol.

Like...:udaman:

Is hoodie rallies code for ****** rallies?

Is hoodie rallies code for ****** rallies?

Don't be a dick. During many of the rallies people wore hoodies ALL the people in the rallies and marches. They were called "hoodie rallies".

That wasn't code for anything- that's all on you.

Clearly NOT a defense juror.

He's snippy and snide. Kudos to West for keeping his cool. I couldn't do that. I just want to tell this kid, "Hey, just answer the questions you little twerp. Leave the attitude outside cuz you sound like a fool."

Clearly NOT a defense juror.

He's snippy and snide. Kudos to West for keeping his cool. I couldn't do that. I just want to tell this kid, "Hey, just answer the questions you little twerp. Leave the attitude outside cuz you sound like a fool."

He's waiting him out til he trips himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back