The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness #8 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

The above is two audio interviews with Witness #8 (a.k.a Dee Dee or "The Girlfriend"). The extent of her testimony is pretty much unknown right now, you can expect the defense to file a motion to exclude her testimony as hearsay. I doubt if they will be able to keep her off the stand as she can still testify as to the time and duration of the call, she will also be able to testify about what she heard Zimmerman say. The question is will she be allowed to relay what she says Martin said to her, that is the hearsay question.

I'm not quite sure how to say this, but to me she doesn't sound like an effective communicator and I'm not sure if she will play well with the jury.

>>>>

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO)
-Posted: Jun 03, 2013 3:23 PM PDT
Updated: Jun 10, 2013 3:23 PM PD

George Zimmerman has won an appeal to depose an attorney for Trayvon Martin's family.

The Fifth District Court of Appeals on Monday ruled that Zimmerman is entitled to take a limited deposition of Benjamin Crump, to inquire as to the substance of Crump's interview with a girlfriend of Trayvon Martin. The girlfriend, referred to as Witness 8, was on the phone with the 17-year-old Martin moments before he was shot and could potentially be a crucial witness for the prosecution.

Read more: Zimmerman attorneys can depose Crump over Witness 8 interview - FOX 35 News Orlando

since her written account is much different then her recorded testimony

i just want a fair trial

hopefully those wanting on the jury with an agenda

will be weeded out

I agree totally. Hope its fair and I do believe I would like to see all the evidence in the trial and all before I said guilty or not guilty.

i am going to try and watch as much as i can from live feeds (non news) sites

and see how it goes

plus a couple of sites to recap what i missed while working

i just want a fair trial

will be weeded out

Same here. I would like to see fairness with our critiques in here also. Fair and logical debate....there are good and bad on both sides. Lets make sure we all look at all sides...it makes for the best problem solving.

Jon, you are very good at this already as many are. Im working on it...lol.

thanks

did you get to see the juror E7 that got thrown out for his face book postings

the court Announced that the Jury Will Be sequestered for the duration of trial

which means the court defense and state agree that the trial will last two to four weeks

not four to six weeks or more

Last edited:
i just want a fair trial

will be weeded out

Same here. I would like to see fairness with our critiques in here also. Fair and logical debate....there are good and bad on both sides. Lets make sure we all look at all sides...it makes for the best problem solving.

thanks

Yes...I did...can you say AWKWARD? Is he the same one that said he didnt even have a face book?

The attorney or the Judge (cant remember) is like...I dont need you to explain the details of what you wrote...i just need you to confirm or deny that that is you.

hes like ummm...uh...ummm...uh. Its amazing how bad some want to get on the jury. There was one lady I heard...she sounded a little older...but she was like dead honest and seemed like a good juror for both sides.

I havnt really been listening to the juror selections, but Im anxious for the trial to start.

I doubt it freedombecki. Even though the Prosecution just dumped a 1,000 plus pages of new evidence on the defense last week, the Judge turned down a request for a delay in the trial.

These Prosecutors are a piece of work. They've purposefully been screwing over the Defense on evidence from the get go.

It's disgusting.

The judge started the day saying no to O'Mara's third request for a trial delay. Last week prosecutors handed over more than 1,000 pages of new evidence from Trayvon's cell phone - many of them photos - O'Mara said.

George Zimmerman trial Day 1 jury selection - Page 2 - OrlandoSentinel.com

You mean Evidence Hider and Used Car Salesman?

Who?

That's my nickname for the Bernster and his sidekick that was an a$$hole questioning Frenchie last week just for the sake of being an a$$hole.

thanks

Yes...I did...can you say AWKWARD? Is he the same one that said he didnt even have a face book?

The attorney or the Judge (cant remember) is like...I dont need you to explain the details of what you wrote...i just need you to confirm or deny that that is you.

hes like ummm...uh...ummm...uh. Its amazing how bad some want to get on the jury. There was one lady I heard...she sounded a little older...but she was like dead honest and seemed like a good juror for both sides.

I havnt really been listening to the juror selections, but Im anxious for the trial to start.

yeah he was and he is out

the honest lady is still in (Juror E81)

Tess, is there court on Monday?

What do you think of Troy's assessment a page ago? Think that reaching action, for whatever no matter, was your missing middle that will explain TM's assault against GZ?

What do you think of Troy's assessment a page ago? Think that reaching action, for whatever no matter, was your missing middle that will explain TM's assault against GZ?

Yes, I'm waiting to hear if she's going to do hearings again tomorrow.

I have been back there yet, work/work.

>>Racial breakdown of 23 viable jurors: 14 white females, 3 white males, 3 black females, 1 black male, 1 Hispanic man, 1 Asian female.

I have yet to see any evidence of injuries to Trayvon OTHER THAN, of course, the tragic bullet wound. Have you?

You are a funny guy.:lol:

Not at all. Well, at least not in this regard.

If there was a fight that caused Zimmerman to feel (reasonably feel) in fear for his life, that fight must have left some evidence behind. And lo and behold, we see Zimmerman's face, he has a broken nose, the back of his head (consistent with his account) has injuries to it. But there are no injuries to the guy Zimmerman said was beating him up (except maybe some knuckle scrapes which actually kind of support Zimmerman's account a bit further).

I cannot say that Trayvon got "no injury" since he died by bullet wound. But that is the thing that ENDED the fight.

The physical evidence supports Zimmerman's account and is consistent with that account.

Such matters as that have actual weight in the minds of jurors who DO try to be fair and reasonable.

most recent photos show grass stains on the back of zimmermans clothes

and grass stains on martins knees

What's this? Hmmmmm.

IDK on that middle part, I'm still trying to figure out and piece together what that scenario may have been. There's two opposing ways that could have gone down in my mind and I'm waiting for that one thing that's going to make me fall off the fence one way or the other. Hopefully that "thing" is coming. lol

Agreed. This prosp juror is too clueless to be real. She actually said she "makes sure to stay away from current events", like that's her personal policy. Really? OK, don't dwell on depressive stuff but to actively bury your head in the sand sounds ridiculous. This was going on in her own backyard.

In this day and age of e communications it is riddiculious to assume that there are people who have not heard about this case.

Actually, if they do happen to pick a jury of people who know nothing about it, then they would have to be the dumbest morons on the planet.

Another juror that doesn't know squat (sigh).

Hey...testy...this juror is full of it. I could be wrong...seems like she is minimizing stuff that she normally wouldnt.

That's been their standard operating procedure with few exceptions. I wouldn't want my fate in their hands.

I'd rather gamble on the judge...even this judge.

Like...she posted her jury summons on facebook...when MOM asked her why? She said it was just something to do...yeah right...she was high fiving everyone in the room and bragging about it I'll bet like she won the the jury lottery...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back