The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy that calls himself 'poet' has made himself so vile that no one will countenance him, so I think he just tucked tail and ran and came back as that shadowy figure.

SS

Good morning sunshine...I know its evening, but it doesnt sound as good....:eusa_angel:.

Hello forum! Im catching up on the posts...do you guys have this case solved yet?

That guy that calls himself 'poet' has made himself so vile that no one will countenance him, so I think he just tucked tail and ran and came back as that shadowy figure.

SS

Good morning sunshine...I know its evening, but it doesnt sound as good....:eusa_angel:.

Hello forum! Im catching up on the posts...do you guys have this case solved yet?

Unfortunately no, it's become the Agenda Trial rather than the Zimmerman Trial.

Maybe you can help me fix that and we can have some good old fashioned Perry Mason moments. ;-)

I never thought "We don't need you to do that" was a direct order to stand down - at all. Way too much being made of that comment by the dispatcher. It was a suggestion, at best. IMHO
[MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION], what was he asking him not do?

I never thought "We don't need you to do that" was a direct order to stand down - at all. Way too much being made of that comment by the dispatcher. It was a suggestion, at best. IMHO

I'm agreeing with Santy [MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION] on this. (annddd everything) There's been a ton of talk about "he was told he was told, blah blah", but in reality, the dispatcher said "ok, we don't need you to do that". And that was it. Then again, Z said cops meet me at mailbox, then said have them call me - so he sounded like he changed his mind and was going to go see where TM ran to or spot him and not be at the mailbox (tell them to call me) - but then again - other foot - TM had already ran heading toward the back exit (where dad's house is) and should have made it before Z and all that middle stuff happened. Those middle missing few minutes are key. Part of the GF call is in those missing minutes and her testimony will be questionable.

Last edited:
Between the drop of the 911 dispatcher hanging up (dammit!) and the neighbor 911 call picking up.

I'm agreeing with Santy [MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION] on this. (annddd everything) There's been a ton of talk about "he was told he was told, blah blah", but in reality, the dispatcher said "ok, we don't need you to do that". And that was it. Then again, Z said cops meet me at mailbox, then said have them call me - so he sounded like he changed his mind and was going to go see where TM ran to or spot him and not be at the mailbox (tell them to call me) - but then again - other foot - TM had already ran heading toward the back exit (where dad's house is) and should have made it before Z and all that middle stuff happened. Those middle missing few minutes are key. Part of the GF call is in those missing minutes and her testimony will be questionable.

Witness #8 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

The above is two audio interviews with Witness #8 (a.k.a Dee Dee or "The Girlfriend"). The extent of her testimony is pretty much unknown right now, you can expect the defense to file a motion to exclude her testimony as hearsay. I doubt if they will be able to keep her off the stand as she can still testify as to the time and duration of the call, she will also be able to testify about what she heard Zimmerman say. The question is will she be allowed to relay what she says Martin said to her, that is the hearsay question.

I'm not quite sure how to say this, but to me she doesn't sound like an effective communicator and I'm not sure if she will play well with the jury.

>>>>

Witness #8 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

The above is two audio interviews with Witness #8 (a.k.a Dee Dee or "The Girlfriend"). The extent of her testimony is pretty much unknown right now, you can expect the defense to file a motion to exclude her testimony as hearsay. I doubt if they will be able to keep her off the stand as she can still testify as to the time and duration of the call, she will also be able to testify about what she heard Zimmerman say. The question is will she be allowed to relay what she says Martin said to her, that is the hearsay question.

I'm not quite sure how to say this, but to me she doesn't sound like an effective communicator and I'm not sure if she will play well with the jury.

>>>>

Woot! Thanks!

>>>>

I agree on the hearsay and that she lacks communication skills.

>>>>

Unless #SKYNET was involved, her testimony is going to be.... Um one sided, shall I say? Plus 1 year of being in the direct eye of JJ, AP, BO, the family, Justice Dept, FBI, et. al and al and al... what is her testimony actually worth - I'm calling hearsay, big time.
Hopefully Judge No Way will give one to the defense this one to the defense. They need something to go their way.

The dispatcher asked if GZ was following TM. GZ said he was and the dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that". Dispatcher did NOT say "Stop doing that", or "Don't do that". He said it wasn't necessary for GZ to follow TM, basically. It's semantics. But it wasn't a command from law enforcement to "stand down" or to stop following TM, IMO.

[MENTION=43922]millyvanilly[/MENTION] - are you here?

Perry Mason moment? Jump in anytime.

Yes, I am here but at the moment I am still trying to catch up after being out all day.

Hey milly...me too...catching up....this is gonna be a fun one...we will enjoy it...and we will solve this case too you just wait and see and help too....right testy?

Didn't she say she went to the hospital, and it was found out later that she never did?

Also, isn't it a rule, that if a witness has been proven untruthful with part of their testimony, the jury can throw out their entire testimony?

The dispatcher asked if GZ was following TM. GZ said he was and the dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that". Dispatcher did NOT say "Stop doing that", or "Don't do that". He said it wasn't necessary for GZ to follow TM, basically. It's semantics. But it wasn't a command from law enforcement to "stand down" or to stop following TM, IMO.

I'm voting it is just semantics, but it was meant as a command, "Stand Down." Teachers always use the term, Johnny, I need you to sit down NOW. There is no misunderstanding that it is a command.

I'm voting it is just semantics, but it was meant as a command, "Stand Down." Teachers always use the term, Johnny, I need you to sit down NOW. There is no misunderstanding that it is a command.

Yes, when the teacher is speaking to a 10 year-old. This is a 9-1-1 dispatcher trying to keep a private citizen safe in a possibly dangerous situation. If he wanted GZ to stop, he should have just said to stop following him in no uncertain terms. I wouldn't harp on it but it's becoming such a sticking point in this case that I wanted to share my opinion.

Didn't she say she went to the hospital, and it was found out later that she never did?

Also, isn't it a rule, that if a witness has been proven untruthful with part of their testimony, the jury can throw out their entire testimony?

#1 Nobodies testified yet. They are still in jury selection.

#2 I believe that the hospital question, you can check the Prosecutes interview above, was "Did you go to the hospital or somewhere?", the response was "Yes". Unless we have a case of Schroeder's cat, she was in fact either at the hospital or somewhere. You are either here or somewhere. :tongue:

#3 At this point the only one the Judge in the case has found to have provided false testimony was Zimmerman. It's right there in the decision as a result of Zimmerman lying to the court during the first bail process. So you are saying the jury should throw out all of what Zimmerman said?

#4 Once the case has been released to the jury and they are in deliberation each member of the jury is free to believe everything a witness (or the defendent) said, none of what a witness (or defendant) said, or selected part of what a witness (or defendant) said. That's kind of what juries do. So if they choose not to believe that Zimmerman left a lighted street and walked past houses with garage lights on next to the house numbers in front to go behind the houses into a darkened area to find "street signs" or "house numbers" they are free to not believe that.

>>>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back