The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magistrate, Constable, Judge.

When you're a truck driver like TM's dad, and a young kid from a minority... those are men in power compared to you.

And then the son of one of these powerful men kills your child and is not even attested.

Come on.

Something was fishy about this case.

Come on po It. Spit it out. It's all about 'white privilege.' You know you are dying to say it.

SS

And in the midst of this reversal of judgement, therein lies the spawning ground of doubt, corruption, discrimination, bias, and prejudice.

Giving life to a vote of No Confidence concerning the tales spun by the defense.

Fact check:

“Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered "judges" and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website .”

They are part of the good ole boy network.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching

Crusader rabbit needs to be ignored off the forum.

And in the midst of this reversal of judgement, therein lies the spawning ground of doubt, corruption, discrimination, bias, and prejudice.

Giving life to a vote of No Confidence concerning the tales spun by the defense.

Conviction is not built of 'doubt.' That would be acquittal. Thanks for playing. Now poet, go home. 100 posts your first day (hohoho) are too many.

SS

It was whites who I saw marching across the country with ethnicities running the gamut that led to GZ's arrest.

As far as white privilege....

GZ is not white.

He's mixed.

Race may have played a part in this, but it is unwise to presume that whites will not judge fairly.

It was whites who I saw marching across the country with ethnicities running the gamut that led to GZ's arrest.

GZ is not white.

He's mixed.

Race may have played a part in this, but it is unwise to presume that whites will not judge fairly.

I would say 'nice try' but that was pathetic. We know you are a sock.

Sunshine, while you deliver scathing critiques concerning my grasp of legalese, I can't help but notice your aversion to directly answering my inquiries, or your artful way of picking which ones you choose to recognize.

Just saying.

Sunshine, while you deliver scathing critiques concerning my grasp of legalese, I can't help but notice your aversion to directly answering my inquiries, or your artful way of picking which ones you choose to recognize.

Just saying.

I have no plan whatsoever of taking you any more seriously that I took po It or crusader rabbit. So, there, now you share an issue with the hand that's up your ass. How revealing.

sock-puppet.jpg

Last edited:

GZ is not white.

He's mixed.

I just figured out your signature file...

Wow.

GZ is not white.

He's mixed.

I just figured out your signature file...

Wow.

Yeah, go to the links. They are still there, just click the little arrows. Two more overt threats on my life by him have been removed. I learned in my early days as a nurse in a psych hospital to keep threats on file for investigation should anything ever happen to me or mine. They are tucked away in my locked box.

SS

Last edited:
That guy that calls himself 'poet' has made himself so vile that no one will countenance him, so I think he just tucked tail and ran and came back as that shadowy figure.

SS

'

Is it time to start taking bets on when someone will finally write something connected to the Zimmerman Trial?

Does anyone else see it as odd that a teenager would charge and tr when her was a stone's throw from his house and unarmed?

When is the last time you charged someone that was packing?

y to fight a man with a gun

Trayvon was into fighting. And how would Martin know Zimmerman was packing?

Attorneys for alleged murderer George Zimmerman are now arguing that text messages sent by 17-year-old victim Trayvon Martin - in which he describes being 'angry' following a fight with another teen - the night he was fatally shot by Zimmerman should be heard by a potential jury because it's 'relevant to [Martin's] emotional state,' and would strengthen the defense's claim that Martin was the aggressor in the struggle that ultimately took his life.

'He got mo hits cause in da 1st round,' Martin says in a November 2011 text message, apparently in reference to a fight he'd been in prior to his run-in with Zimmerman. 'He had me on da ground nd I couldn’t do ntn.'

According to Zimmerman's attorneys, 'this is relevant to Mr. Martin’s overall demeanor that day and relevant to his emotional state,' according to a new court filing by Zimmerman's attorneys.

It goes on to say that the text messages 'may assist the jury in understanding why Trayvon Martin chose to hide and then confront George Zimmerman rather than simply going home.'

'No angel': George Zimmerman's attorneys want to villainize Trayvon Martin with photos of him smoking pot, texts about fighting | Mail Online

Does anyone else see it as odd that a teenager would charge and tr when her was a stone's throw from his house and unarmed?

Attorneys for alleged murderer George Zimmerman are now arguing that text messages sent by 17-year-old victim Trayvon Martin - in which he describes being 'angry' following a fight with another teen - the night he was fatally shot by Zimmerman should be heard by a potential jury because it's 'relevant to [Martin's] emotional state,' and would strengthen the defense's claim that Martin was the aggressor in the struggle that ultimately took his life.

'He got mo hits cause in da 1st round,' Martin says in a November 2011 text message, apparently in reference to a fight he'd been in prior to his run-in with Zimmerman. 'He had me on da ground nd I couldn’t do ntn.'

According to Zimmerman's attorneys, 'this is relevant to Mr. Martin’s overall demeanor that day and relevant to his emotional state,' according to a new court filing by Zimmerman's attorneys.

It goes on to say that the text messages 'may assist the jury in understanding why Trayvon Martin chose to hide and then confront George Zimmerman rather than simply going home.'

'No angel': George Zimmerman's attorneys want to villainize Trayvon Martin with photos of him smoking pot, texts about fighting | Mail Online

Which has been a big ?? for me. He was running and had a head start on Z (see 911 call) why didn't he just run on home, he could have been in the door and done! in that amount of time. I don't get that, it's not like Z could have over taken him with the start on him. So... what was that there in the middle - ??

Which has been a big ?? for me. He was running and had a head start on Z (see 911 call) why didn't he just run on home, he could have been in the door and done! in that amount of time. I don't get that, it's not like Z could have over taken him with the start on him. So... what was that there in the middle - ??

I know. Why not just walk swiftly home?

I know. Why not just walk swiftly home?

That's been a what? On the 911 call, Z says, he's running heading toward the back exit (where his dad's house is located), then he's huffing like he's following, but TM had that start on him, so did he wait for him? How did he not make it home? What was that there in the middle - that's pretty key. And what you said above (and other things I've read on "state of mind, character" that are not to be allowed) also could help explain that middle part that no one knows what happened. At least could give some clues.

I think the GF's call testimony is going to be fairly - okay - super duper slanted after this past year and the publicity, pressure, etc. It would take one strong girl to stand up to that and say what was really said on that call without it being tainted. That call was in that middle unknown part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back