The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy should have stopped his rebuttal about 3 minutes ago and left the jury with the image he put in their minds. Now they are bored and thinking about what O'Mara said.

"We don't have a 10 foot timeline"

(because it wouldn't show what we need it too)

Will Guy account for that 4 minuted?

I think I'd like to see 15 minutes of silence.

BTW, manslaughter, in Florida, carries the same penalty as does 2nd degree Murder.

Unfortunately... the lawyers cannot inform the jurors about that little fact.
So the uninformed juror may think that they are giving Zimmerman a break by going with the lesser manslaughter charge instead of the 2nd degree Murder charge but because there was a gun involved, the mandatory sentence for both is the same. So there really is no lesser charge like the jury is being told.

Last edited:
I have to say, there is a part of me that can't wait for this case to be over so liberals can go back to referring to 17-year olds as young adults (you know, the young adults they claim are capable of making their own decisions regarding sex, abortions, the morning-after-pill, etc.) and not small, helpless children afraid of the dark.

Judicial races in Florida are non partisan. She has a long history of giving stern sentences.
Sports fans, most all Floridians are conservative be they Democrat or Republican.
Not to offend especially if they are white, older and a Judge!
Florida's large minority populations make up 90% of their Democratic voters. In the south a majority of registered Democrats in local elections vote Republican overwhelmingly in national elections.
No offense to anyone but that is a fact these parts.

And a flashlight. He was stalking that kid.

Which is another interesting part of Zimmerman's story.

Because, he contends it wasn't working. So he brought a non-functioning flashlight into a very dark area to check for addresses.

And didn't make sure it was working when he got out of his truck.

:eusa_liar:

Have you ever used a flashlight? I have picked up a few of them in my life, and they usually work, but there are plenty of times I have turned one on and it worked for a couple of seconds and died.

I've used plenty of them.

It's a simple device..and if you have a good one..it generally doesn't "die".

That whole part of Zimmerman's story is also another ugly can of worms which makes no sense.

-He has to leave his truck to go to cross a dark courtyard to get signage from the other side? In a place he's lived in for several years? And patrols regularly?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNTjX_g9a4]You Might Rabbit You Might. - YouTube[/ame]

"We don't have a 10 foot timeline"

(because it wouldn't show what we need it too)

Will Guy account for that 4 minuted?

I think I'd like to see 15 minutes of silence.

They don't have a fancy timeline because they blew their budget on a witness they didn't even use.

It never did make sense to me. Someone with a gun in a holster, down the back of their pants, covered by their shirt and jacket and laying on their back on top of the gun. With someone straddeling them and sitting on their chest.
They have to get the gun while their head is being hit and against the cement and their face being punched. Once they get the gun out, they have to disengage the safety.
And supposedly the guy doing the punching didn't ever notice the gun?

Can some right winger explain how this works? Zimmerman showing where the gun was?

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/gz_reenact_2.jpg

I see, you believe a punk attacked a guy who is carrying a gun in his hand, beat the crap out of him, and then suddenly figured out that he had the gun and started screaming for help.

Gotta admit rdean, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than him carrying the gun in his holster and getting the crap beat out of him because he didn't have it ready to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back