The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing he did was try to get home.

Intense..

Good luck with all of your wishes that the pig gets to walk free. See you after the verdict.

Everything George Zimmerman did was UNREASONABLE.

He exagerrated his injuries...UNREASONABLE.

Guy lost me with that "hate in his heart" regarding zimmerman. I think he would have been better off concentrating on the other issues.

I agree. In any argument when someone asks for facts and evidence you have to at least present your version. You and I have done the same here in the last few days, and each of us have tried to support it with our own view of the facts, and I can appreciate that. Guy was requested for facts and gave emotions and philosophical quotes. I agree he should have at least presented some answers to questions, especially when he gets the last word.

Any comments about the jury's reaction during O'Mara's summation?

All of seen is diligent note taking. One juror looked at the Martin's when he asked why he didn't just go home during that four minutes.

If he was frightened by Zimmerman, why didn't Trayvon call 911?

How many times did George?

Martin 0 Zero nada oh I'm so scared can call that so called girlfriend but "the child couldn't call 911."

Guy lost me with that "hate in his heart" regarding zimmerman. I think he would have been better off concentrating on the other issues.

Dearheart the case sucked from the get go. Now the Police Chief is going to be suing for wrongful dismissal too.

This whole deal is a dogs breakfast with manipulation beyond by the media.

If he is convicted he will get a new trial simply because of the obvious bias of the judge.

I see you've started your contingency plan for whining if Zimmerman is convicted.

Why not?

You can be sure that Jackson and Sharpton and their local-yokel puppets are certainly making plans in case the case doesn't go their way.

No difference.

You told me earlier that if not for SYG laws, you'd vote not guilty.

You change your mind?

Have they done away with the SYG law?

Let me get this straight.

You think Zimmerman is not guilty, but you want to send him to jail as a protest over a law you don't understand. Does anyone still think I am the one with the agenda?

Why does that make sense?
You really have a poor grasp of the English language, don't you bub?

Guy also lied about the 2 min vs 4 minutes. Stamina mouthed it to Don when he did it.

Edited for lip reading skillz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back