The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now matter what the verdict is, Zimmermans life is over.

I would say that theoretically he could 'disappear' into a city like Atlanta--sizable Hispanic population--there are places where he could go. But, then there's CNN--everywhere there is CNN.

It will be a terrible moment if that is how the verdict comes back--guilty.

Somehow Casey Anthony has been protected--I never imagined that could happen.

Casey Anthony was not protected. She was the prosecutor's last case. He wanted to go out with a bang. He charged her with Murder 1 and couldn't deliver.

Trayvon Martin's parents have settled a wrongful-death claim for an amount thought to be more than $1 million against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.

How so?
The HOA paid the Martin family $1M.
Zimmerman and all owners in the HOA pay dues.
Dues pay for insurance, among other things.

If anything, if Zimmerman is found not guilty or acquitted or whatever, I would think the HOA/Insurance companies would have the right to go after the Martin family for the $1M.

That's not how lawsuits work.

And believe me..they won't be suing the Martin family.

But there is a very good possibility there will be lawsuits from the Martin family against Zimmerman.

Especially if he gets acquitted and is looking to cash in.

No there won't the rules are much more lax in civil trial and all that bad mojo will come out on their angel.

It won't happen, they got their HOA money and their trademark and their foundation. That's over.

Book deal... Made for TV movie? I think he'll do well financially, but maay become reclusive.

He's going to have a huge civil suit to deal with.

Trayvon Martin wrongful death claim more than $1 million - Orlando Sentinel

Li'l Trayvon is worth more to his family dead than he was alive. That's really sad. Two adults can't take time out of their busy lives to supervise him. But they have more than enough time for frivolous lawsuits.

It is a logical conclusion that if the jury feels there was pre-meditation then that easily proves the murder 2 charge if not murder 1.

no, no, no...the jury cannot consider first degree murder, period. the prosecution has not charged him that crime. thus, premeditation is irrelevant. further, it is highly unlikely the jury would come to that conclusion on their own, given, the prosecution NEVER argued it.

please, enlighten yourself before typing.

Again, my slightest inflection is put under a microscope. LOL

I said "if not murder 1," and that really doesn't mean anything.

your comment is not a slight "inflection" (you misspelled mistake and have no clue what inflection means). it is an outright mistake.

if the prosecution does not charge a defendant with X crime, the jury CANNOT <-- pay attention, convict the person for X crime.

do you understand?

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

They can go fuck themselves. :)

Why is rep so important to the people who visit this message board?

I don't know, ask Sunshine.

Serious question here!

Rep is nothing but a cyber tool.
With a million rep and $5 one can buy a cup of coffee @ Starbux.
Rep can be fun.
Using rep can also be seen as a form of self governing from peers.

If some don't care about rep, they can always opt out.

I usually have fun with rep.

There is/used to be (?) an unwritten rule about posters who whine about getting neg repped.
If they whined, they would get more neg rep.

tmidiot.jpg

I kind of miss the old dog!

Lair! :cool:

Lyre! :D

I would say that theoretically he could 'disappear' into a city like Atlanta--sizable Hispanic population--there are places where he could go. But, then there's CNN--everywhere there is CNN.

It will be a terrible moment if that is how the verdict comes back--guilty.

Somehow Casey Anthony has been protected--I never imagined that could happen.

Casey Anthony was not protected. She was the prosecutor's last case. He wanted to go out with a bang. He charged her with Murder 1 and couldn't deliver.

ok--The last I heard --her location was undisclosed. 'Protected'/the glare of the media is not upon her.

O'Mara said he thought Zimmerman could live reclusively. North Dakota--South Dakota--I don't know where he could go.

What will his parents do and his uncle?

I can't take much more---Greta Van Sustern has been to dinner--a good steakhouse the hotel is cold and comfortable. A nice steak would be good right now. I think it is soup for me.

How so?
The HOA paid the Martin family $1M.
Zimmerman and all owners in the HOA pay dues.
Dues pay for insurance, among other things.

If anything, if Zimmerman is found not guilty or acquitted or whatever, I would think the HOA/Insurance companies would have the right to go after the Martin family for the $1M.

That's not how lawsuits work.

And believe me..they won't be suing the Martin family.

But there is a very good possibility there will be lawsuits from the Martin family against Zimmerman.

Especially if he gets acquitted and is looking to cash in.

No there won't the rules are much more lax in civil trial and all that bad mojo will come out on their angel.

It won't happen, they got their HOA money and their trademark and their foundation. That's over.

All the bad MOJO is already out on their 'angel.' ~cough~

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

They can go fuck themselves. :)

Why is rep so important to the people who visit this message board?

I don't know, ask Sunshine.

Serious question here!

Rep is nothing but a cyber tool.
With a million rep and $5 one can buy a cup of coffee @ Starbux.
Rep can be fun.
Using rep can also be seen as a form of self governing from peers.

If some don't care about rep, they can always opt out.

I usually have fun with rep.

There is/used to be (?) an unwritten rule about posters who whine about getting neg repped.
If they whined, they would get more neg rep.

Especially when you do them on a 3, 6 or 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back