The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just carrying a firearm and relentlessly following someone could signify to a juror or two a pre-meditation. The other jurors may subsequently go along with that and convict for murder.

he is not being charged with premeditation

good lord, when will lefties like you learn the facts

It is a logical conclusion that if the jury feels there was pre-meditation then that easily proves the murder 2 charge if not murder 1.

no, no, no...the jury cannot consider first degree murder, period. the prosecution has not charged him that crime. thus, premeditation is irrelevant. further, it is highly unlikely the jury would come to that conclusion on their own, given, the prosecution NEVER argued it.

please, enlighten yourself before typing.

tmidiot.jpg

I kind of miss the old dog!

Could you imagine if it was here for this trial???? :eek:

Presumption of innocence remains until evidence overturns that presumption. If that line is followed it is acquittal on all charges.

from what we know of following this in the news, very likely. however, we did not sit in the jury box and see every piece of evidence or argument, nor are we in the jury room with the evidence to mull over.

he is not being charged with premeditation

good lord, when will lefties like you learn the facts

It is a logical conclusion that if the jury feels there was pre-meditation then that easily proves the murder 2 charge if not murder 1.

no, no, no...the jury cannot consider first degree murder, period. the prosecution has not charged him that crime. thus, premeditation is irrelevant. further, it is highly unlikely the jury would come to that conclusion on their own, given, the prosecution NEVER argued it.

please, enlighten yourself before typing.

Again, my slightest inflection is put under a microscope. LOL

I said "if not murder 1," and that really doesn't mean anything.

You guys are really starting to panic. :)

Well look at it this way: Po' li'l Trayvon lays a corpse and all you and Kooshkabible can do is quibble about rep. That is REALLY pathetic. You need to turn in your black cards.

Trayvon Martin's parents have settled a wrongful-death claim for an amount thought to be more than $1 million against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.

How so?
The HOA paid the Martin family $1M.
Zimmerman and all owners in the HOA pay dues.
Dues pay for insurance, among other things.

If anything, if Zimmerman is found not guilty or acquitted or whatever, I would think the HOA/Insurance companies would have the right to go after the Martin family for the $1M.

Trayvon Martin's parents have settled a wrongful-death claim for an amount thought to be more than $1 million against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.

How so?
The HOA paid the Martin family $1M.
Zimmerman and all owners in the HOA pay dues.
Dues pay for insurance, among other things.

If anything, if Zimmerman is found not guilty or acquitted or whatever, I would think the HOA/Insurance companies would have the right to go after the Martin family for the $1M.

That's not how lawsuits work.

And believe me..they won't be suing the Martin family.

But there is a very good possibility there will be lawsuits from the Martin family against Zimmerman.

Especially if he gets acquitted and is looking to cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back