The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he certainly should pay A price. In my humble opinion.

He not only had a chance to walk that went un-taken, he was told to walk by the 911 operator.

Now matter what the verdict is, Zimmermans life is over.

I would say that theoretically he could 'disappear' into a city like Atlanta--sizable Hispanic population--there are places where he could go. But, then there's CNN--everywhere there is CNN.

It will be a terrible moment if that is how the verdict comes back--guilty.

Somehow Casey Anthony has been protected--I never imagined that could happen.

Dozens of thugs like Trayvon blow each other away each day. The thug jumped Zimmerman and started pounding his head into the ground. When can you use self defense...? Oh'yeah within your mind never.

Take it in blow it.

You know what happens when someone slams another person's head into the pavement? MASSIVE head injury including major blood loss because the head bleeds profusely when injured. You know what else? A cracked skull and leaking brain fluid. Like that!

I've seen some really violent fights growing up and this never happen...Even when I got a pipe upside my fucking head with 15 stiches. The broken nose is typical of being punched and the back of the head is caused from being pushed across the ground by the punch.

I don't know if this has been touched on or not but....

An individual legally (or even illegally) carrying a gun is in more danger than an average person involved in a violent fight.

If the other combatant gets hold of your gun, odds are real good he's gonna shoot your ass with it.

That is a real concern. Something that is talked about quite a bit in CCW circles.

If you're carrying, you can't afford to be taken to the ground and have your weapon taken away from you. You very well might die if that happens.

Which is one reason why I seriously doubt that Z would start a confrontation. And certainly not in close proximity to St Skittles.

If I'm gonna start some shit with somebody and I'm carrying? I'm gonna show them my gun at a distance so they get the picture.

Which is illegal as hell, but only makes sense

I would say that theoretically he could 'disappear' into a city like Atlanta--sizable Hispanic population--there are places where he could go. But, then there's CNN--everywhere there is CNN.

It will be a terrible moment if that is how the verdict comes back--guilty.

Somehow Casey Anthony has been protected--I never imagined that could happen.

Casey Anthony was not about Al Sharpton's self promotion.

If I were in a neighbor hood watch program, I would not try forcible detainer if told by police not to do so.

You must adhere strictly to the rules if you are in the neighborhood watch:

If you are watching in a GATED FUCKING COMMUNITY, members of a race with special privileges , can enter as if they were in the Cabrini projects. Say an emphatic hello and give them the master key to every house.

Take pictures of yourself hugging him and email them to Angela Corey. Afterwards give him your cell phone. That's what homies do.

NOW you're just being ridiculous.

Why?

How would there be case law if both actions are legal?

Do you think I'm a fucking attorney? I was questioning the circumstances involved in following with a gun and what available case law may have been established there.

No I am sure you are not an attorney. A fucking idiot? Quite certain of that!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GmzyeeXnQ]the kinks- you really got me - YouTube[/ame]

Zoned-out said:
You guys are really starting to panic. :)

Even a stupid dishonest shitbird like bodeyzona has to realize that the State's case went in terribly and that Bernie's summation sucked ass.

Thus we see that zoned-out is just lying some more. How un-unusual.

You're not giving me what I asked nor case law. You're giving me your personal opinions, which I don't mind at all, but it's not what I asked for.

Tennessee Lawmakers Allow Guns In Bars

Are you aware of what case law actually is?

Does it contain anything in it about following someone into the bar with a gun? Otherwise, it's worthless to this discussion.

I'm going to say it really clear. If I am licensed to carry a gun and my state allows me to take it into a bar then I can. I can not produce a law that does not exist, because following someone is not illegal.

Concealed carry in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, child killers routinely get off scott free.

Dozens of thugs like Trayvon blow each other away each day. The thug jumped Zimmerman and started pounding his head into the ground. When can you use self defense...? Oh'yeah within your mind never.

Take it in blow it.

You know what happens when someone slams another person's head into the pavement? MASSIVE head injury including major blood loss because the head bleeds profusely when injured. You know what else? A cracked skull and leaking brain fluid. Like that!

Natalie Richardson died from a blow to the head and no skin was ever broken. No bleeding at all.

Book deal... Made for TV movie? I think he'll do well financially, but maay become reclusive.

He's going to have a huge civil suit to deal with.

Trayvon Martin wrongful death claim more than $1 million - Orlando Sentinel

A finding of self defense will make Zimmerman immune from civil liability and make the Martin's liable for Zimmermans cost damages and attorney fees. If there is no finding of self defense, there is still this problem known as "judgment proof".

Do you think I'm a fucking attorney? I was questioning the circumstances involved in following with a gun and what available case law may have been established there.

No I am sure you are not an attorney. A fucking idiot? Quite certain of that!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GmzyeeXnQ]the kinks- you really got me - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I]Hit the road Jack! - YouTube[/ame]

Does it contain anything in it about following someone into the bar with a gun? Otherwise, it's worthless to this discussion.

I'm going to say it really clear. If I am licensed to carry a gun and my state allows me to take it into a bar then I can. I can not produce a law that does not exist, because following someone is not illegal.

Florida won't let you in a Bar with a weapon.

Which sucks because I like to carry when I ride my Motorsickle and I also like to stop and have a couple Brews at the local Blues Bar.

Sucks.

And on my Bike there's nowhere to put anything.

No Geezer Glide for homey

The relevancy of what O'Mara was trying to show is irrelevant. :badgrin:

your assumption is irrelevant.

O'Mara was never disputing the legality of following somebody with a gun and a legal CCP

That wasn't an assumption. I was obviously saying it would be good to hear what the laws are concerning carrying a gun while following someone.

you do not make sense here. You can follow someone and you can do it with a legal gun and permit. That's the law. There is no case laws on it as it is PERMITTED, so can not be charged.

Listen carefully, I didn't ask for a specific law. I asked for case law.

You're wasting my time. Learn to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back