The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, the jurors want something to remember the trial by and they need an inventory list to see if anything was left off so they can pocket it.

If it weren't legal to carry a firearm and follow someone, don't you think there would be charges?

This is why the only thing that matters is rather Zimmerman had the right to SELF DEFENSE OR NOT. Nothing else matters.

All you idiots arguing anything else are just that. lol

Looking at Zimmermans scars tells me with the eye witnesses all I need to know.

It will be fast...Around 2pm Saturday as NOT guilty.

Yeah, child killers routinely get off scott free.

Dozens of thugs like Trayvon blow each other away each day. The thug jumped Zimmerman and started pounding his head into the ground. When can you use self defense...? Oh'yeah within your mind never.

Take it in blow it.

Dozens of thugs just like Martin profile victims every day. He saw someone short, chubby, looks like he can't handle himself and was dissing him. Martin misjudged his victim. He wasn't expecting a gun.

It will be fast...Around 2pm Saturday as NOT guilty.

Dozens of thugs like Trayvon blow each other away each day. The thug jumped Zimmerman and started pounding his head into the ground. When can you use self defense...? Oh'yeah within your mind never.

Take it in blow it.

You know what happens when someone slams another person's head into the pavement? MASSIVE head injury including major blood loss because the head bleeds profusely when injured. You know what else? A cracked skull and leaking brain fluid. Like that!

Take it in blow it.

You know what happens when someone slams another person's head into the pavement? MASSIVE head injury including major blood loss because the head bleeds profusely when injured. You know what else? A cracked skull and leaking brain fluid. Like that!

And you got your PhD in medicine, where?

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

They can go fuck themselves. :)

That is exactly why I asked to get mine turned off. [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] .... Comments?

Why is rep so important to the people who visit this message board?

I don't know, ask Sunshine.

If it weren't legal to carry a firearm and follow someone, don't you think there would be charges?

I was talking about case law not just the bare act of it. For instance, could you do it, follow a person into a bar and end up getting away with killing them?

In my state if I was legally carrying a gun. I can go follow someone into a bar, and if they lead me to feel that my life is in danger, or that I could sustain great bodily harm, I can shoot them and kill them.

Take it in blow it.

And you got your PhD in medicine, where?

Chad Everett University

Quickhit is doing just that and I bet is getting his jollies when peole respond. I, personally see no reason to give him that satisfaction as it is so obvious he is here to do nothing other than that. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back