The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozens of thugs like Trayvon blow each other away each day. The thug jumped Zimmerman and started pounding his head into the ground. When can you use self defense...? Oh'yeah within your mind never.

Take it in blow it.

You know what happens when someone slams another person's head into the pavement? MASSIVE head injury including major blood loss because the head bleeds profusely when injured. You know what else? A cracked skull and leaking brain fluid. Like that!

And you got your PhD in medicine, where?

Sears

Yeah, child killers routinely get off scott free.

Dozens of thugs like Trayvon blow each other away each day. The thug jumped Zimmerman and started pounding his head into the ground. When can you use self defense...? Oh'yeah within your mind never.

Take it in blow it.

You know what happens when someone slams another person's head into the pavement? MASSIVE head injury including major blood loss because the head bleeds profusely when injured. You know what else? A cracked skull and leaking brain fluid. Like that!

Perhaps that is what you would have seen had GZ not shot TM. That is what you are failing to understand. If a jury can see that he was in fear for the beating to continue to reach the standard you provide he was within his rights to shoot.

You guys are really starting to panic. :)

STFU
tmidiot.jpg

If it weren't legal to carry a firearm and follow someone, don't you think there would be charges?

I was talking about case law not just the bare act of it. For instance, could you do it, follow a person into a bar and end up getting away with killing them?

In my state if I was legally carrying a gun. I can go follow someone into a bar, and if they lead me to feel that my life is in danger, or that I could sustain great bodily harm, I can shoot them and kill them.

You're not giving me what I asked nor case law. You're giving me your personal opinions, which I don't mind at all, but it's not what I asked for.

Take it in blow it.

I've seen some really violent fights growing up and this never happen...Even when I got a pipe upside my fucking head with 15 stiches. The broken nose is typical of being punched and the back of the head is caused from being pushed across the ground by the punch.

And you got your PhD in medicine, where?

Chad Everett University

Chad Everett is an actor, not a teacher. He played Dr. Joe Gannon in the CBS series, Medical Center from 1969 to 1976. He attended Fordson High School and Wayne University. There is no such thing as Chad Everett University. You are a liar.

You got your degree from a TV show? Somebody hold me! I'm dying of laughter here!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Quickhit is doing just that and I bet is getting his jollies when peole respond. I, personally see no reason to give him that satisfaction as it is so obvious he is here to do nothing other than that. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ARWZJ0-HM]Shut Up Asswipe! - YouTube[/ame]

I was talking about case law not just the bare act of it. For instance, could you do it, follow a person into a bar and end up getting away with killing them?

In my state if I was legally carrying a gun. I can go follow someone into a bar, and if they lead me to feel that my life is in danger, or that I could sustain great bodily harm, I can shoot them and kill them.

You're not giving me what I asked nor case law. You're giving me your personal opinions, which I don't mind at all, but it's not what I asked for.

Tennessee Lawmakers Allow Guns In Bars

Are you aware of what case law actually is?

Take it in blow it.

Not necessarily.

you clearly have no idea on blood loss :lol:

it doesn't matter if head bleeds profusely or not - there are defense mechanisms involved which almost guarantee you do not have massive blood loss. But head injuries can be lethal from one blow and exactly becasue of the intracranial bleed - it does not have to be massive at all.
Natasha Richardson fell on a snow and was not even skiing at the moment and suffered such a severe head injury that died in couple of hours.
The recent death of a referee from a blow of a 17 yo player also was not "massive injury" for somebody ignorant.
Head injuries ALWAYS carry the possibility of death in couple of hours or almost immediate.

Last edited:

Take it in blow it.

How about when little black boys do the bashing ? Do you think the injuries might be less severe since they are so young and haven't learned how to properly bash skulls yet ?

This forum obviously has many in it who love power trips, with your high and mighty rep power and negging people like they're your slaves.

You have the right to use deadly force if the other person is using deadly, even if you began it.

But . . . if the jury concludes GZ had no reason to believe his life was in danger, then they will find that he unlawfully killed TM.

In other words, getting an ass whipping is not justification for killing.

Oh I see. So if someone beats you to within an inch of your life, and you have no training or prior knowledge of how to fight back, what else are you to do? Succumb to your attacker?

That's what the jury is going to have to decide.

I believe if attacked you have the right to defend yourself. I don't think if you provoke a fight that you have the right to shoot the person your fighting when you start losing.

Following someone is not provoking fight. If it were I could legitimately beat the shit out of everyone standing behind me in a checkout line.

Didn't happen in a checkout line with fifty witnesses.

That's the point.

The jury is going to have make that decision.

Tennessee Lawmakers Allow Guns In Bars

Are you aware of what case law actually is?

Does it contain anything in it about following someone into the bar with a gun? Otherwise, it's worthless to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back