The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if they will even allow anyone to stand on the courthouse lawn when they give the verdict. They may have a 'no go' zone around it of several blocks.

They have designated crayon sign areas.

Metal detectors? The courthouses here have had metal detectors for some years now.

Ummm no not out there in the parking lot or the designated crayon area, just a lot of guys in green with autos. Security to enter the court.

Report what happens please...the TV here has been appropriated for a war movie

The jury girls went to play bridge and get some beauty sleep. They will get back to it at 9 am tomorrow.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:lol:

Wait. First the defense is using the flashlights to point out that the incident started at the T Junction..and you are saying that the flashlights didn't belong to Zimmerman.

Which is it?

Did I say that? You claimed that Zimmerman is lying because he said the flashlight didn't work, I want to know what evidence you are basing that on.

You are the idiot that thinks the fact that Zimmerman's DNA was not found under Martin's fingernails proves Zimmerman was lying. Did they check the flashlights for DNA and fingerprints? Did they check them to see if they actually worked? Come to think of it, did they actually see they worked, and then bring them into court to prove Zimmerman was lying about it?Am I supposed to believe he is lying because it makes him guilty, or because you said so?

Oh "I'm" the idiot?

First sign of concession is the personalizing of the argument.

No..I suppose the police, who did a really awful job, didn't check the flashlights. But Zimmerman admitted to having at least one. And the defense used the area they were found as markers. So, the logical conclusion is that they felt they belonged to Zimmerman.

And as for not finding ANY of Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or sleeves, it's you that doesn't find it odd that even though Martin was "pummeling" Zimmerman into a "pulp" and covering his bloody nose and mouth with his hands, no DNA was transferred.

As for the "it was washed off by the rain", hogwash, how the heck to Zimmerman's blood stay on his face and head? He had much more exposure to the "downpour" didn't he? It also seem to have no trouble staining his jacket and shirt.

You were an idiot long before you started arguing with me, I don't take it personally.

I still want to know why you think Zimmerman lied about the flashlight not working.

By the way, given your theory that Zimmerman set out to kill someone that night, and Martin was just the lucky guy, why did Zimmerman call the cops?

I am wondering if they will even allow anyone to stand on the courthouse lawn when they give the verdict. They may have a 'no go' zone around it of several blocks.

Dumbest sign I saw said something about how "cracker" "is racist" or some such.

I think the guy was attempting to say that calling a white guy a cracker is a racist thing to say.

But it COULD mean that Zimmerman (a cracker as we now know) is "racist."

We need REWRITE on sign 1.

Last edited:
Again, my slightest inflection is put under a microscope. LOL

I said "if not murder 1," and that really doesn't mean anything.

your comment is not a slight "inflection" (you misspelled mistake and have no clue what inflection means). it is an outright mistake.

if the prosecution does not charge a defendant with X crime, the jury CANNOT <-- pay attention, convict the person for X crime.

do you understand?

If someone were considering murder 1, it would have some meaning. But who is doing that? It was only a superfluous comment tacked onto to a very good statement. How can that be a mistake? This should be royal.

it is a mistake because the jury cannot consider 1st degree murder.

if your comment was pure speculation, my apologies, i read your comment as the jury can consider 1st degree murder.

Dumbest sign I saw said something about how "cracker" "is racist" or somer such.

I think the guy was attempting to say that calling a white guy a cracker is a racist thing to say.

But it COULD mena that Zimmerman (a cracker as we now know) is "racist."

We need REWRITE on sign 1.

Shirley! You jest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back