The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some older pictures of the judge. It dawned on me, "that woman has never gotten laid."
nelsonportrait.jpg

Then I saw a more recent picture of her from this trial:
1373548474000-judge-nelson-1307110915_4_3.jpg

A Jim Croce song popped into my head: Roller Derby Queen.

She might be ugly and she might be fat ....

and

She was built like a 'frigerator with a head ....

If Zimmerman is found not guilty of all charges and walks I get NO satisfaction out of that.
But you blood thirsty wannabe vigilantes here will be throwing parties if he is convicted of anything.
Because you are ignorant to the fact that THERE ARE NO WINNERS IN THIS.

Hell yea, I'm gonna party.

your comment is not a slight "inflection" (you misspelled mistake and have no clue what inflection means). it is an outright mistake.

if the prosecution does not charge a defendant with X crime, the jury CANNOT <-- pay attention, convict the person for X crime.

do you understand?

If someone were considering murder 1, it would have some meaning. But who is doing that? It was only a superfluous comment tacked onto to a very good statement. How can that be a mistake? This should be royal.

it is a mistake because the jury cannot consider 1st degree murder.

if your comment was pure speculation, my apologies, i read your comment as the jury can consider 1st degree murder.

No problem.

:huddle:

If Zimmerman is found not guilty of all charges and walks I get NO satisfaction out of that.
But you blood thirsty wannabe vigilantes here will be throwing parties if he is convicted of anything.
Because you are ignorant to the fact that THERE ARE NO WINNERS IN THIS.

fair enough...though if martin attacked zimmerman as he claims, then i would argue zimmerman won. that said, i agree, in reality, there are no winners in this.

Dinner time! Taking my kids to Logan's Steakhouse.

Everyone is invited!

If someone were considering murder 1, it would have some meaning. But who is doing that? It was only a superfluous comment tacked onto to a very good statement. How can that be a mistake? This should be royal.

if your comment was pure speculation, my apologies, i read your comment as the jury can consider 1st degree murder.

No problem.

i take this to mean your comment was pure speculation??

No problem.

i take this to mean your comment was pure speculation??

Of course it was. I would use a different word like embellishment or something like that.

The important thing is to be happy, don't worry.

since when 911 dispatcher is an authority?

911 operators are the authorities. That is not in dispute.

If you give them enough grief, they'll just have the police come and arrest you outright.

they are NOT.
you can't be serious :lol:

You could also say anyone in the government AND in law enforcement is an authority.

Although, what's important is that they can direct the police in many different directions and and have a tremendous power all their own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back