The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this entire trial is a farce about race and punishing white people for what happened 200 years ago.

when will we ever get over slavery in this country?

When the murder of a black child by a white person is treated just as seriously as a murder of a white child by a black person.

That's when we get over it.

OJ killed two white people and the black jury set him free. It works both ways, clown boy.

Well, it doesn't help your case when you go ahead and lie to a jury about unimportant points.

The OJ case was lost when Fuhrman lied about using the N-word.

Incidently, that was a travesty. But neither one of those two were a child. They were a trampy ex-wife and some poor schlub who happened to be there.

I'm trying to prepare for either. Tired of trying to peer into the heart and soul of the accused or the victim.

There were a number of things that seemed wrong in this trial. It concerns me greatly.

Proof that even the Prosecution does not believe GZ was menacing TM with the gun!

Prosecutor John Guy said in closing rebuttal: "Do you think for a second, seriously, that if Trayvon Martin had seen that gun ever, there’d be a gunshot at 90 degrees in the center of his chest? Do you think that? Mr. Softie was going to be able to get a shot directly through the center of his chest with Trayvon Martin knowing that gun was there, fighting for his life?"

Because what kinda rank SISSY do you have to be to have a gun in hand but crying for help at the same damn time? I don't know a soul that would do that knowing they held the upper hand. And Zimmerman knew he had the upper hand from the start.

That was Trayvon screaming for his life probably trying to keep Zimmerman FROM shooting him by tussling with the gun once he saw it to keep himself from getting shot.

My opinion is Trayvon saw the gun and tried to keep Zimmerman from shooting him, so he was probably trying to hold Zimmerman's "gun hand" at bay while screaming and scrapping with Zimmerman, but Zimmerman overpowered HIM, not the other way around. and once his was able to let off a good shot into Trayvon's chest, he squeezed the trigger.

kid with skittles and a ice tea? yeah he stalked that young man.

It looks like there is a late night ruling. Zimmerman is guilty. He is getting 15 years. Go martin family. You have justice! Your unarmed son has been revenged. :). Hey. I can dream.

That's not an answer. Prove that any of the things you listed break any part of Florida law. Let's go Joe, you're on the clock!

Guy, this is not about Trayvon committing a crime.

It's about Zimmerman killing him.

I'm really sorry you don't get this. Stop masturbating with the gun long enough to realize, anyway you slice it, Zimmerman TRULY fucked this up.

Some folks deserve to die Joe.
Tragedy but shit happens.
Don't attack a creepy cracker with a gun.
Crime has already gone down 30% there!

That's what it's all about, right, Keeping "Those People" in their place.

Reconstruction obviously didn't last long enough.

Oh, if there's a riot, won't that 30% reduction be wiped out pretty quickly?

Yeah... saying that broken nose hurt was unreasonable... those were unreasonable lacerations and scrapes on his head too... and all must have unreasonably happened while he was hunting down and attacking TM

:rolleyes:

Racist idiot
You're proving yourself to be quite the master of lies diamond, as his nose was NOT broken.

Report: Zimmerman had broken nose - UPI.com

Expert: Wounds indicate that Trayvon was atop Zimmerman

Expert says evidence jibes with Zimmerman's story

You are a racist AND a liar

The nose was indeed broken

The question is: How badly was it broken?

If it was only slightly broken like is denoted with other bones as a sprain, it makes a big difference. The photos of GZ the night of the killing show his nose looks practically normal.

What do you think the verdict will be?
What do you think the verdict should be?

I think the verdict should be and will be Not Guilty on both charges. I, after watching this trial and seeing all the evidence, hearing all the testimony, dont see a Manslaughter conviction and there's no way the jury finds Zimmerman guilty of Second Degree Murder.

If Zimmerman is found guilty on either of those, it is a sad, sad day for our justice system and for the American people. I just pray I'm never put in that situation.

george-zimmerman-nose-broken.jpg

It looks like there is a late night ruling. Zimmerman is guilty. He is getting 15 years. Go martin family. You have justice! Your unarmed son has been revenged. :). Hey. I can dream.

ya ya--you and MLK and Sarah

Please don't mention the reverend doctor martin Luther king and Sarah Palin in the same sentence. Thank you.

That wasn't the Sarah I was referring to.

Proof that even the Prosecution does not believe GZ was menacing TM with the gun!

Prosecutor John Guy said in closing rebuttal: "Do you think for a second, seriously, that if Trayvon Martin had seen that gun ever, there’d be a gunshot at 90 degrees in the center of his chest? Do you think that? Mr. Softie was going to be able to get a shot directly through the center of his chest with Trayvon Martin knowing that gun was there, fighting for his life?"

Because what kinda rank SISSY do you have to be to have a gun in hand but crying for help at the same damn time? I don't know a soul that would do that knowing they held the upper hand. And Zimmerman knew he had the upper hand from the start.

That was Trayvon screaming for his life probably trying to keep Zimmerman FROM shooting him by tussling with the gun once he saw it to keep himself from getting shot.

My opinion is Trayvon saw the gun and tried to keep Zimmerman from shooting him, so he was probably trying to hold Zimmerman's "gun hand" at bay while screaming and scrapping with Zimmerman, but Zimmerman overpowered HIM, not the other way around. and once his was able to let off a good shot into Trayvon's chest, he squeezed the trigger.

kid with skittles and a ice tea? yeah he stalked that young man.

That is a lie. Neither Rachel Jeantel who was in the phone with TM, or anyone else heard or saw the gun. My previous post is proof that even the state prosecutors don't believe GZ was threatening TM with the gun. That is because as GZ said the gun became visible at the very end when he had to grab it & shoot TM who was proven to be on top of GZ.

Following is not stalking or menacing!

You're just a drive by asshole.

I thought you actually had some contribution at one time for a fleeting millisecond but no.

Drive, here's my ass, by, hole.

You're just a drive by asshole.

I thought you actually had some contribution at one time for a fleeting millisecond but no.

Drive, here's my ass, by, hole.
wow. You are impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back