The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a genuine waste of time to try to have a conversation with bodeyZona. S/He is not capable of intelligent thought and she is incapable of honesty. Hell, it is unwilling to even try to be honest.

But it is a troll. Look at it's body of work and you'll soon see that trolling is all it does.

Proof that even the Prosecution does not believe GZ was menacing TM with the gun!

Prosecutor John Guy said in closing rebuttal: "Do you think for a second, seriously, that if Trayvon Martin had seen that gun ever, there’d be a gunshot at 90 degrees in the center of his chest? Do you think that? Mr. Softie was going to be able to get a shot directly through the center of his chest with Trayvon Martin knowing that gun was there, fighting for his life?"

Because what kinda rank SISSY do you have to be to have a gun in hand but crying for help at the same damn time? I don't know a soul that would do that knowing they held the upper hand. And Zimmerman knew he had the upper hand from the start.

That was Trayvon screaming for his life probably trying to keep Zimmerman FROM shooting him by tussling with the gun once he saw it to keep himself from getting shot.

My opinion is Trayvon saw the gun and tried to keep Zimmerman from shooting him, so he was probably trying to hold Zimmerman's "gun hand" at bay while screaming and scrapping with Zimmerman, but Zimmerman overpowered HIM, not the other way around. and once his was able to let off a good shot into Trayvon's chest, he squeezed the trigger.

kid with skittles and a ice tea? yeah he stalked that young man.

That is a lie. Neither Rachel Jeantel who was in the phone with TM, or anyone else heard or saw the gun. My previous post is proof that even the state prosecutors don't believe GZ was threatening TM with the gun. That is because as GZ said the gun became visible at the very end when he had to grab it & shoot TM who was proven to be on top of GZ.

Following is not stalking or menacing
!

I would like to see how you would feel if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and then they got out of their vehicle to continue to pursue you. You can't tell me that your threat level would increase.....................

What do you think the verdict will be?
What do you think the verdict should be?

I think the verdict should be and will be Not Guilty on both charges. I, after watching this trial and seeing all the evidence, hearing all the testimony, dont see a Manslaughter conviction and there's no way the jury finds Zimmerman guilty of Second Degree Murder.

If Zimmerman is found guilty on either of those, it is a sad, sad day for our justice system and for the American people. I just pray I'm never put in that situation.

I wish 'the media' would discuss--Child Abuse. That got me --it really did. Anything we want to charge--it hasn't been explained. I think it should be.

--4 minutes--when TM could have returned to his home.

and more.

I thought it was 'pretty bad' when Richard Jewell? was accused of the bombing at the Atlanta Olympics. A 'wannabe'. He's dead now.

My brother would have responded like Trayvon. My mother will never stop grieving for him.

We had to deal with a lot and privately.

neither here nor there.

I would like to see how you would feel if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and then they got out of their vehicle to continue to pursue you. You can't tell me that your threat level would increase.....................

I certainly wouldn't end up dead less than 100 yards from my initial encounter over 4 minutes later when I was shot.

and my house was less than 200 yards down the same sidewalk I seem to have doubled back on toward my follower.

Whichever way you lean on the matter, guilty or not, does it bother you that almost every attorney you see on MSM (outside of the Hysterical Ladies Network) is saying that the jury could feel bad and give a verdict to appease? Would it not taint the verdict either way? People saying they only gave a verdict out of emotion rather than the facts means we are broken. With the way they are playing this case if he is found not guilty they are implying that these women were heartless for doing so. Just rubs me wrong. If they proved it convict him, and if they didn't let him go.

he also has a medical report stating it was broken, along with 2 black eyes the next day.

yes, it was submitted -

Press Releases
his defense teams website

and
Photo shows bloody-nose Zimmerman after Trayvon killing

That's why it pays to follow the case before commenting on it.

So the fuck what? I didn't follow the case for months.

Just because it's bloody and is a little puffy for an hour doesn't mean anything. The important photos are the crime scene photos at the station which show very little damage to the nose.

You apparently haven't followed the case at all, and your medical expertise sucks as bad as your legal.

You're in over your f*cking head, observe only and stop yapping with ignorant sh*t all day.

Whichever way you lean on the matter, guilty or not, does it bother you that almost every attorney you see on MSM (outside of the Hysterical Ladies Network) is saying that the jury could feel bad and give a verdict to appease? Would it not taint the verdict either way? People saying they only gave a verdict out of emotion rather than the facts means we are broken. With the way they are playing this case if he is found not guilty they are implying that these women were heartless for doing so. Just rubs me wrong. If they proved it convict him, and if they didn't let him go.

This entire case has been emotion or race baiting to get emotion. The facts don't matter to these people. If Zimmerman is convicted he got that because of peer pressure not evidence.

I hope he gets 15 years for shooting an unarmed kid. He chased him, he profiled him, he needs to go away because he fucking started all this shit. But that is my dream. :)

To the bold...

It applies to many posting here also.
Opinion over facts presented.
Emotion over logic.

To the bold...

Emotion over logic.

Trolling over contribution

This entire case has been emotion or race baiting to get emotion. The facts don't matter to these people. If Zimmerman is convicted he got that because of peer pressure not evidence.

Not talking about how we got here. I'm talking about the way these six women are being set up. Also does this happen enough in everyday trials that these lawyers are so use to it they dismiss it, along with adding crazy lessor included charges.

I certainly wouldn't end up dead less than 100 yards from my initial encounter over 4 minutes later when I was shot.

and my house was less than 200 yards down the same sidewalk I seem to have doubled back on toward my follower.

You don't really know how it would have turned out.

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? "In the United States of America, stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first. "
If someone is pursuing me in their vehicle and then leaves vehicle to continue that pursuit, I see that as a REAL THREAT. zimmerman didn't have to leave his vehicle at all to continue his pursuit.

To the bold...

Emotion over logic.

I agree, but there are a few logical people here on both sides of the issue. To those logical people on the guilty side, does it not taint a verdict a little if it is given strictly on emotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back