The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there is a late night ruling. Zimmerman is guilty. He is getting 15 years. Go martin family. You have justice! Your unarmed son has been revenged. :). Hey. I can dream.

:eek: So you believe the justice system is to get revenge! :cuckoo:

Nope but I do believe the Martin family will feel like justice is served if Zimmerman goes to jail for killing their child. If he is guilty, it will be revenge if he gets at least 15 years for shooting an unarmed child.

Do you or the Martin family deserve to feel like revenge is served?

Bombshell tonight!

Fancy Grapes (LOL) has a black man on who claims to have "switched sides", going from angry pro-TM to pro-acquittal based on hearing that the prosecution has no case!

Well...that's encouraging.

Everything George Zimmerman did was UNREASONABLE.

He exagerrated his injuries...UNREASONABLE.

That douche bag that testified that these "issues" with Z's injuries didnt count was a person who is under the gun already from the State for screwing up crime scenes and doing weird stuff like washing her feet in the sinks for autopsies. You might want to check out this babe.

Now to Z's injuries. She never autopsied Tray and She never touched Z. Herein lies what we call as fans of murder a bitch from hell paid for with straight bullshit from her mouth.

She coughed up what they wanted.

If someone is pursuing me in their vehicle and then leaves vehicle to continue that pursuit, I see that as a REAL THREAT. zimmerman didn't have to leave his vehicle at all to continue his pursuit.

Martin did not do what reasonable people would do and run home.

He ran. But he came back.

he also has a medical report stating it was broken, along with 2 black eyes the next day.

We were trying to determine just how "broken" it was.

You're proving yourself to be quite the master of lies diamond, as his nose was NOT broken.

Report: Zimmerman had broken nose - UPI.com

Expert: Wounds indicate that Trayvon was atop Zimmerman

Expert says evidence jibes with Zimmerman's story

You are a racist AND a liar

The nose was indeed broken

The question is: How badly was it broken?

If it was only slightly broken like is denoted with other bones as a sprain, it makes a big difference. The photos of GZ the night of the killing show his nose looks practically normal.

Because what kinda rank SISSY do you have to be to have a gun in hand but crying for help at the same damn time? I don't know a soul that would do that knowing they held the upper hand. And Zimmerman knew he had the upper hand from the start.

That was Trayvon screaming for his life probably trying to keep Zimmerman FROM shooting him by tussling with the gun once he saw it to keep himself from getting shot.

My opinion is Trayvon saw the gun and tried to keep Zimmerman from shooting him, so he was probably trying to hold Zimmerman's "gun hand" at bay while screaming and scrapping with Zimmerman, but Zimmerman overpowered HIM, not the other way around. and once his was able to let off a good shot into Trayvon's chest, he squeezed the trigger.

kid with skittles and a ice tea? yeah he stalked that young man.

That is a lie. Neither Rachel Jeantel who was in the phone with TM, or anyone else heard or saw the gun. My previous post is proof that even the state prosecutors don't believe GZ was threatening TM with the gun. That is because as GZ said the gun became visible at the very end when he had to grab it & shoot TM who was proven to be on top of GZ.

Following is not stalking or menacing
!

I would like to see how you would feel if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and then they got out of their vehicle to continue to pursue you. You can't tell me that your threat level would increase.....................

What law says GZ could not follow, watch or report TM??????????

I would like to see how you would feel if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and then they got out of their vehicle to continue to pursue you. You can't tell me that your threat level would increase.....................

I certainly wouldn't end up dead less than 100 yards from my initial encounter over 4 minutes later when I was shot.

and my house was less than 200 yards down the same sidewalk I seem to have doubled back on toward my follower.

You don't really know how it would have turned out.

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? "In the United States of America, stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first. "
If someone is pursuing me in their vehicle and then leaves vehicle to continue that pursuit, I see that as a REAL THREAT. zimmerman didn't have to leave his vehicle at all to continue his pursuit.

I think with the facts that are present you can't say that GZ did anything unlawful to allow for that law to apply to TM. You can debate the morality of him following and profiling (even with a CCW), but neither of those things are illegal for a private citizen. The unlawful threat would have to be proven in this case that GZ threw the first punch, and there just isn't anyway of knowing that.

Martin did not do what reasonable people would do and run home.

He ran. But he came back.

He came back and beat up Zimmerman as surely as the sun is hot. Zimmerman was getting the hell beat out of him and had to defend himself.

The dark Hispanic has a right to self defense.

My apologies if this has already been posted.

Protesters gather as police urge peace after Zimmerman verdict | www.wftv.com

SANFORD, Fla. — Protesters arrived outside the Seminole County courthouse Friday afternoon after jurors began deliberating George Zimmerman's fate in his second-degree murder trial.
Law enforcement officials are asking residents of Sanford and surrounding areas to remain peaceful after a verdict is announced

And go easy on Zona. He's a bleeding heart liberal who needs a village to raise him up, perpetually encourage him even when he's wrong, and walk in lock-step political correctness. He just can't help it.

Self-deprecating funnies deserve Thanks.

Baby steps.

I certainly wouldn't end up dead less than 100 yards from my initial encounter over 4 minutes later when I was shot.

and my house was less than 200 yards down the same sidewalk I seem to have doubled back on toward my follower.

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? "In the United States of America, stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first. "

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 instead of jaking himself up to take out a crazy ass cracker?

His woman said he was talking about that man.

I think with the facts that are present you can't say that GZ did anything unlawful to allow for that law to apply to TM. You can debate the morality of him following and profiling (even with a CCW), but neither of those things are illegal for a private citizen. The unlawful threat would have to be proven in this case that GZ threw the first punch, and there just isn't anyway of knowing that.

People are often convicted of manslaughter when there is only an "appearance" that they did something horribly wrong causing a death whatever that may have been and they are inexorably linked to the death.

And go easy on Zona. He's a bleeding heart liberal who needs a village to raise him up, perpetually encourage him even when he's wrong, and walk in lock-step political correctness. He just can't help it.

Self-deprecating funnies deserve Thanks.

Baby steps.

He is a she. Well, sort of.

And s/he is a moron and a dishonest troll.

Plaid socks that don't get washed may go with the kilt, but still stink.

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 instead of jaking himself up to take out a crazy ass cracker?

His woman said he was talking about that man.

and dollars to Skittles she didn't tell us the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back