The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Zona and Kooshkabible gone? I say we burn some sage to cleanse the joint!
burning-sage.jpg

The ancient art of burning sage* - Living Word - Moving Towards Peace by Christopher Edward Lowman

I like Koosh!

We don't agree on much... anything... but

Thread closed pending Moderator review

Thread reopened

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Did this thread just go through a DUI checkpoint?

Pheonix- What is your guess on the verdict?

It will probably be opposite of my prediction but here it is; if it's a quick deliberation then it will be "not guilty", if it takes longer like into next week, then I will say it would be guilty of manslaughter. I think that they should have gone along the manslaughter route the whole time. I don't and haven't seen cause for second degree murder, I see and saw it more as a case of an overzealous idiot overstepping his bounds and getting more than he bargained and then shot Martin.

Irrelevant to you? And so does following someone in the dark, not identifying yourself and reaching for your gun...err...uhhh...phone that wasnt there...lol.

GZ was aggressively following and hence got aggressively punched by a minor...lol. Very relevant to self defense...he went looking and he found it.

"Aggressively following"? What crime is that? What part of that justifies getting punched?
You make stuff up and ignore the relevant details.

It's called "menacing".

Menacing Law & Legal Definition

Proof that even the Prosecution does not believe GZ was menacing TM with the gun!

Prosecutor John Guy said in closing rebuttal: "Do you think for a second, seriously, that if Trayvon Martin had seen that gun ever, there’d be a gunshot at 90 degrees in the center of his chest? Do you think that? Mr. Softie was going to be able to get a shot directly through the center of his chest with Trayvon Martin knowing that gun was there, fighting for his life?"

We owe truth? How about the truth that the black community accepts and breeds thugs like Trayvon? Now that's a truth that we should be discussing.

You really want to debate the truth...The state sure as fuck doesn't have any.

A flood of drugs into their communities hasn't helped much, wouldn't you say?

Proof that even the Prosecution does not believe GZ was menacing TM with the gun!

Prosecutor John Guy said in closing rebuttal: "Do you think for a second, seriously, that if Trayvon Martin had seen that gun ever, there’d be a gunshot at 90 degrees in the center of his chest? Do you think that? Mr. Softie was going to be able to get a shot directly through the center of his chest with Trayvon Martin knowing that gun was there, fighting for his life?"

I find it disturbing how the media is promoting a riot reaction by the black community if Zimmerman goes free.

It's almost like they are looking forward to it so other people can be shot and killed, Whether it be rioting blacks or the whites that want to protect themselves from the "riot" it seems as if they want more violence to come from this verdict.

It's a powderkeg the media is promoting and it's quite sick. :evil:

Anybody else notice this?

I find it disturbing how the media is promoting a riot reaction by the black community if Zimmerman goes free.

It's almost like they are looking forward to it so other people can be shot and killed, Whether it be rioting blacks or the whites that want to protect themselves from the "riot" it seems as if they want more violence to come from this verdict.

It's a powderkeg the media is promoting and it's quite sick. :evil:

Anybody else notice this?

It's what pisses me off the most :evil::evil::evil: The media is doing exactly that.

Lets post our reactions, conversations etc. on the verdict here please, starting several will just create pandemonium and force us to merge, interrupt trains of thought and the flow etc.

And please, at least try and be civil....:eek:;)

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

They can go fuck themselves. :)

Why is rep so important to the people who visit this message board?

I don't know, ask Sunshine.

Serious question here!

Rep is nothing but a cyber tool.
With a million rep and $5 one can buy a cup of coffee @ Starbux.
Rep can be fun.
Using rep can also be seen as a form of self governing from peers.

If some don't care about rep, they can always opt out.

I usually have fun with rep.

There is/used to be (?) an unwritten rule about posters who whine about getting neg repped.
If they whined, they would get more neg rep.

Opt out. It's freaking great. Right [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]..... :)

Pheonix- What is your guess on the verdict?

It will probably be opposite of my prediction but here it is; if it's a quick deliberation then it will be "not guilty", if it takes longer like into next week, then I will say it would be guilty of manslaughter. I think that they should have gone along the manslaughter route the whole time. I don't and haven't seen cause for second degree murder, I see and saw it more as a case of an overzealous idiot overstepping his bounds and getting more than he bargained and then shot Martin.

I gotcha. I really don't see it going past Monday at the latest. I'm agree the earlier the better for a not guilty verdict. Past that I'm thinking hung jury with a majority leaning towards not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back