The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman is a walking dead man. at least we all agree on that. I bet that sad sack of shit didn't think his vigilante actions would lead to a nationwide civilian bounty being put on his head.

Dude might as well move to Cuba or catch up with Snowden and seek asylum in Russia.

Furthermore (adding to Templar Kormac), police agencies are part of the Administrative State, not the organic States which remain in full force under the Common Law.

However, I'm not going to press this subject any further, you'll heave to research for yourself. Andrew Johnson's veto messages should give you a clue though:

Veto for the first Reconstruction Act March 2 1867 < Andrew Johnson < Presidents < American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

The power thus given to the commanding officer over all the people of each district is that of an absolute monarch. His mere will is to take the place of all law. The law of the States is now the only rule applicable to the subjects placed under his control, and that is completely displaced by the clause which declares all interference of State authority to be null and void. He alone is permitted to determine what are rights of person or property, and he may protect them in such way as in his discretion may seem proper. It places at his free disposal all the lands and goods in his district, and he may distribute them without let or hindrance to whom he pleases. Being bound by no State law, and there being no other law to regulate the subject, he may make a criminal code of his own; and he can make it as bloody as any recorded in history, or he can reserve the privilege of acting upon the impulse of his private passions in each case that arises. He is bound by no rules of evidence; there is, indeed, no provision by which he is authorized or required to take any evidence at all. Everything is a crime which he chooses to call so, and all persons are condemned whom he pronounces to be guilty. He is not bound to keep and record or make any report of his proceedings. He may arrest his victims wherever he finds them, without warrant, accusation, or proof of probable cause. If he gives them a trial before he inflicts the punishment, he gives it of his grace and mercy, not because he is commanded so to do. .

Andrew Johnson: Veto Message

The District of Columbia was ceded to the United States by Maryland and Virginia in order that it might become the permanent seat of Government of the United States. Accepted by Congress, it at once became subject to the "exclusive legislation" for which provision is made in the Federal Constitution. It should be borne in mind, however, that in exercising its functions as the lawmaking power of the District of Columbia the authority of the National Legislature is not without limit, but that Congress is bound to observe the letter and spirit of the Constitution as well in the enactment of local laws for the seat of Government as in legislation common to the entire Union. Were it to be admitted that the right "to exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever" conferred upon Congress unlimited power within the District of Columbia, titles of nobility might be granted within its boundaries; laws might be made "respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Despotism would thus reign at the seat of government of a free republic, and as a place of permanent residence it would be avoided by all who prefer the blessings of liberty to the mere emoluments of official position.

Welcome to Hell son, your Republic suffered a fatal blow after the Civil War and was pronounced dead in 1913.

This is a thinly veiled reference to the GZ case.

1. "We don't need you to do that (follow TM)" is not an order. It's a suggestion. The dispatcher does not give orders due to liability issues.
2. There actually is no proof that GZ did follow TM after that suggestion.

So it begs the question, why should dispatchers even be called in the first place if all we need to do is take the law into our own hands?

So, I'm supposed to answer an illogical question on the presumption that GZ is guilty of a heinous crime? No thank you.

I need a laugh, so I turned on Fancy Grapes.

I just watched the replay, and I'm still laughing. 9 guests, and the only 2 who agreed with her were her producer and the Martin family lawyer.

By the end of the show, she all but conceded a not guilty verdict. And is blaming it on Dr Shipping. :lol:

...Since Police Dispatchers are a part of the Police Department which is an official agency established in every state of the union, and not some 3rd party private vendor doing the dispatching?

simple question. :cool:

While they may be the telecommunications for the Police Dept, they are not Police Officers.

Do a quick search on the responsibilities of Police dispatchers.

Believe it or not, some cities, counties, etc, do contract out for dispatchers.

So, I'm supposed to answer an illogical question on the presumption that GZ is guilty of a heinous crime? No thank you.

You don't have to pretend to be Zimmerman, just pretend to be yourself and answer the question.

To answer the question, yes, respect.
Everyone should respect everyone else, period.

...Since Police Dispatchers are a part of the Police Department which is an official agency established in every state of the union, and not some 3rd party private vendor doing the dispatching?

While they may be the telecommunications for the Police Dept, they are not Police Officers.

. don't just talk outta yourr ass, Post a link, let's see what states do this

Last edited:

1. "We don't need you to do that (follow TM)" is not an order. It's a suggestion. The dispatcher does not give orders due to liability issues.

So it begs the question, why should dispatchers even be called in the first place if all we need to do is take the law into our own hands?

No it doesn't beg anything.

:thup: at moving the goal posts though.

Last edited:

You don't have to pretend to be Zimmerman, just pretend to be yourself and answer the question.

Who even mentioned pretending? How many 40's have you downed tonight?

Dispatchers are basically communication middle men for the police. It's as simple as that.

No it doesn't beg anything.

:thup: at moving the goal posts though.

moving goal posts? gtfoh, don't be fecetious.

Their edicts have no legal or authoritative bearing. Get that through your thick head.

They don't enforce the law, the police do. It is why we call them "dispatchers."

We have a winner of the stupidest ass post of the year.

911 Operators have no authority.

They are civilians.

The only stupid ass is you, 4Horsmen for not knowing what the facts are and pretending that you do.

Who even mentioned pretending? How many 40's have you downed tonight?

Dispatchers are basically communication middle men for the police. It's as simple as that.

So why do we really need them if they aren't worth a fuck to call and help?

simple question.

We'd do better having the actual Cops cell phones. nutbag :cuckoo:

a quick google search brought this up.

Police Dispatchers Argue Against Privatizing Their Jobs
Police Dispatchers Argue Against Privatizing Their Jobs - Government - Lawrenceville, NJ Patch
"
The president and vice president of the union that represents Lawrence Township's police dispatchers appeared at last week's Lawrence Township Council meeting to urge council not to trust such a vital service like dispatching to an unknown outsource
...."

Even if they are "Government" employees, they are not law enforcement.

. don't jsut talk outta yourr ass, Post a link, let's see what states do this

Too lazy to do it yourself?

City to Contract with County for Dispatch Services

CAL FIRE - Contract Counties

Lodi contracts dispatch services - NorthJersey.com

Salem City officials renew contract with county for emergency dispatch service through end of 2012 | NJ.com

Their edicts have no legal or authoritative bearing. Get that through your thick head.

They don't enforce the law, the police do. It is why we call them "dispatchers."

We have a winner of the stupidest ass post of the year.

911 Operators have no authority.

They are civilians.

The only stupid ass is you, 4Horsmen for not knowing what the facts are and pretending that you do.

It they have no authority, why call them in the first place? why not take the law into your own hands and lie your way out of it?

4H: Why would you want a dispatcher, who is functionally blind during the interaction, to have some sort of (absolute) legal authority over a person who has called him or her? That seems counter intuitive.

I'm 68 years old, carried a weapon for 22 years in the US Army (with the DIA) 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I am extremely proficient with a pistol. I currently maintain a CCW and usually carry when my Wife and I are out - as do many here in Montana. Up here, weapons are a natural part of life, no one here sees them as a "big deal".

The funny thing about guns being carried by law abiding citizens is that they tend to make "good neighbors" out of everyone. I have never had to "pull" on anyone, but make no mistake, threaten me or mine and I will make certain that you don't do it again. And, nearly every person I know here, feels the same way, as does every member of the Sheriffs Department.

THAT is called self-defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back