The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While they may be the telecommunications for the Police Dept, they are not Police Officers.

Do a quick search on the responsibilities of Police dispatchers.

Believe it or not, some cities, counties, etc, do contract out for dispatchers.

. don't jsut talk outta yourr ass, Post a link, let's see what states do this

Too lazy to do it yourself?

City to Contract with County for Dispatch Services

CAL FIRE - Contract Counties

Lodi contracts dispatch services - NorthJersey.com

Salem City officials renew contract with county for emergency dispatch service through end of 2012 | NJ.com

You were able to use Google, kudos to you. So now that we know dispatchers are just "middle men" people can just not call them anymore because they really have no reason to be called. People should seek to obtain actual cell phones of the Cops, and cut out the middle man. It works for me, I'm just trying get clarity or whether we need them or not and judging by the replies, we really don't need them. wasted tax dollars.

I always wondered why they asked 20 questions before even sending the cops and people end up dying before they get there. wasted tax dollars.

a quick google search brought this up.

Police Dispatchers Argue Against Privatizing Their Jobs
Police Dispatchers Argue Against Privatizing Their Jobs - Government - Lawrenceville, NJ Patch
"
The president and vice president of the union that represents Lawrence Township's police dispatchers appeared at last week's Lawrence Township Council meeting to urge council not to trust such a vital service like dispatching to an unknown outsource
...."

Follow through looks like this:

Cranbury Company Takes Over Emergency Dispatch in Lawrence - Police & Fire - Lawrenceville, NJ Patch

There was a flurry of activity at the Lawrence Township Police Department on Sunday, as the department prepared to become the first in the state to transition its municipal 911/emergency dispatch into the hands of private contractor.

We have a winner of the stupidest ass post of the year.

911 Operators have no authority.

They are civilians.

The only stupid ass is you, 4Horsmen for not knowing what the facts are and pretending that you do.

It they have no authority, why call them in the first place? why not take the law into your own hands and lie your way out of it?

You call them so that they can send the police to respond your need.

Just as when you call for a taxi.. You're not talking to a taxi-driver.. but to someone who has a radio to the taxi driver.

It was dark, raining and Martin was walking near the homes looking in - that is in evidence -

If this is true then all Zimmerman had to do was report Trayvon and the Laws pick him up because he's already been fingered and profiled as the "thug" doing all the stealing. But that's not the case now is it? So that "evidence" is just fuckin hearsay.

GTFOH!

A window break-in tool was found under a window that TM spent some time near, so there is some validation of GZ contention.

And it was more than one person doing the break-ins. Those guys usually work in teams of two or three people.

There is no party that sides with the American worker anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dispatchers have the authority to tell people to "stand down", or whatever they need to until the cops get there.

It's obvious you trolls in here never heard a Dispatcher calm down a Domestic dispute or tell somebody not to do something becasue it could endanger them.

Just request a 911 file case on any crime, you will hear the Dispatcher trying to help the situation until the Cops get there.

Most of you are just race-baiters in here. :eusa_hand:

You stupid ass-hat, the dispatcher has no authority, meaning that if a person simply ignores, them, NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT.

There is no crime of 'failing to obey the dispatch/911 operator/ etc'.

You truly are a fucking retard.

4H: Why would you want a dispatcher, who is functionally blind during the interaction, to have some sort of (absolute) legal authority over a person who has called him or her? That seems counter intuitive.

The counter-intuitive part is calling them to begin with. they take forever to dispatch, and as you guys pointed out, they are just "middle men" not worthy of respecting, and therefore calling. So from now on I'm taking the law into my own hands and just go from there.

seems plausible.

Last edited:

You were able to use Google, kudos to you. So now that we know dispatchers are just "middle men" people can just not call them anymore because they really have no reason to be called. People should seek to obtain actual cell phones of the Cops, and cut out the middle man. It works for me, I'm just trying get clarity or whether we need them or not and judging by the replies, we really don't need them. wasted tax dollars.

I always wondered why they asked 20 questions before even sending the cops and people end up dying before they get there. wasted tax dollars.

And what happens if a cop is in the middle of police business and ignores your call? What happens when the cop is taking a call about a stolen cheese grater while another person is on call waiting to report a murderer in her living room? Dispatch centers prioritize need and keep lines of communication open.

You know....................if someone were to follow me around for as long as GZ did to TM, I'd probably turn around and kick their ass as well.

GZ instigated it by stalking TM. If GZ is so innocent and was worried about his safety, why did he leave his vehicle to chase down TM?

4H: Why would you want a dispatcher, who is functionally blind during the interaction, to have some sort of (absolute) legal authority over a person who has called him or her? That seems counter intuitive.

The counter-intuitive part is calling them to begin with. they take forever to dispatch, and you guys pointed out, they are just "middle me" not worthy of respecting, and therefore calling. So from now on I'm taking the law into my own hands and just go from there.

seems plausible.

Personally, I think that citizens should be enabled to take the law into their own hands; I just hate to use a loaded term b/c the connotation is wrong doing. If I'm in a restaurant and a mad man comes in with a gun, I want my life to depend on one person; ME!

Grace was hilarious tonight. Only time I ever seen the mrs throw something at the tv. She was talking about respecting the jurors. And whatever the verdict is people need to accept it because the system has done it's job. Then she goes back to the trial and starts screaming how the lazy shits went home.

And what happens if a cop is in the middle of police business and ignores your call? What happens when the cop is taking a call about a stolen cheese grater while another person is on call waiting to report a murderer in her living room? Dispatch centers prioritize need and keep lines of communication open.

they do that already now..lol

The counter-intuitive part is calling them to begin with. they take forever to dispatch, and you guys pointed out, they are just "middle me" not worthy of respecting, and therefore calling. So from now on I'm taking the law into my own hands and just go from there.

seems plausible.

Personally, I think that citizens should be enabled to take the law into their own hands; I just hate to use a loaded term b/c the connotation is wrong doing. If I'm in a restaurant and a mad man comes in with a gun, I want my life to depend on one person; ME!

It's not wrong if you're on the side of justice and self defense. to hell with a dispatcher if they are merely "middle men" that take forever to dispatch the Police, and in return the Police take 30 mins to show up..I'd rather have the Cops cell phone and cut out the "middle man".

So at the end of the day, we don't have to respect Police Dispatchers everybody....you heard it here first!

:clap2:

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhTiger View Post
I can't understand why they haven't allowed George to scream for help during the case to match the voice, just like when Johnny Cockroach wanted OJ to try the gloves on to prove they didn't fit.

Because they now Zimmerman would've sounded like a little girl and not a 17 yr. old man.

I could care less where he lives.

How many people have no problem living next to a "child killer"?

Regardless of the controversy, George Zimmerman killed what the law considers a "child". I suspect George will probably walk.

How many of his supporters would want him to actually live next door?

What if you have teenage children? Would you have any concern that he might kill one of them? If not, why not?

If he shot and killed Martin, what would keep him from doing the same to someone else's child?

If he did, would you still support him?
My neighbor has had two abortions

She seems alright

Damn.....you'd think she would have learned her lesson after the first one.

She's a serial killer.

What did cereal ever do to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back