The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
does that tape of George screaming for his life really sound like a "Child"? {being that's how the prosecution depicts Trayvon}. If it was a Child screaming, wouldn't he be screaming for his mommy?

Anyone that calls the cops on the protected people=racist. Quickhitcurepon would legalize rape and murder for these people. A scum sucking piece of scum he is.

It won't be long before you can't even jaywalk anymore, with how intolerant people are today.

People that take away my freedom are the scum.

*snort*

I'm laughing so hard I can barely type up a response!

:lmao: :lol: :laugh: :rofl:

Really! Take away GZ freedom, but don't touch Quick's. Truly is laughable.

0d98b401-724b-4331-971b-f0b5fc05eb28_800.jpg

When I was in undergrad, we had to take a class in the counseling department. We had a little 'exercise' a scenario in which we were asked who was responsible for the fate of a woman who was killed.

The woman had crossed a lake by boat to visit people she knew. There were 3 houses. In one house there was a person who did not know her. In another was a person who knew her but did not love her. In the third house was a person who knew her and loved her. A storm came up when she started home and the man who ran the boat would not take her back across the lake. He said it was against policy to push off in a storm. She wen to the house where the person loved her and he would not take her in. Then she went to the house where the person knew her but did not love her and he would not take her in either. Nor would the person at the house where the person did not know her. She had two choices. She would have to decide to go around one side of the lake where there were cliffs or around the other side which was wooded. She chose to go through the woods and was killed by a maniac.

The prof then asked who is responsible for her death. When one person kills another, a lot of people have a problem with the person not being held to be accountable. But the person who killed her was a maniac and, therefore, not responsible. No problem with the bureaucrat. People don't blame bureaucrats. No problem at the house where no one knew her. But some had a problem with the other two not taking her in, but they were under no obligation to her.

But she chose to cross the lake, she chose to stay until the storm came up. She chose to go through the woods. The choices were all hers. So she was the only one who could be held responsible.

There was a point in time when Zimmerman had lost Martin and Martin could have gone home, but he did not. He came back and assaulted Zimmerman. Had Zimmerman been the one who died, and he well could have, Martin would have been tried as an adult in the killing. Martin made all the choices here, just like the woman in the story. Martin is responsible. Not Zimmerman.

Last edited:
nope...doesn't explain why you call zimmerman a racist for doing what the government told him to do

explain yourself

Anyone that calls the cops on the protected people=racist. Quickhitcurepon would legalize rape and murder for these people. A scum sucking piece of scum he is.

It won't be long before you can't even jaywalk anymore, with how intolerant people are today.

Jaywalk ? Isn't that illegal ? Oh yes it is illegal, and what other things might be taken away while in this thought process or frame of mind ?

That has not been confirmed by any audio analyst. Funny how that never ever came up in court! On top of that, it's punks, not coons.

:eusa_hand:

It's the original GZ voice from the 911 tape. Do I need to post here only when I have an expert by my side to back me up when jerks like you won't keep an open mind.

I call Zimmerman a racist and always have because he clearly said "coons."

this was debunked and even the lefty news media agreed

please

After initially showing conclusively he said "coons" on 20/20 I think it was with an expert voice analyst, they figured they had done the prosecution's work and made it a policy not to continue to press the issue. Nonetheless, the video I posted has the unaltered phrase GZ used and it's plain as day for anyone to hear.

you do realize that not even the prosecution claimed he said coons

if he said coons, the prosecution would have been all over that

yet they didn't

why?

because they are above low life trolls like yourself

Jaywalk ? Isn't that illegal ? Oh yes it is illegal, and what other things might be taken away while in this thought process or frame of mind ?

So you support cracking down on jaywalking? :badgrin:

That has not been confirmed by any audio analyst. Funny how that never ever came up in court! On top of that, it's punks, not coons.

:eusa_hand:
Otherwise this could have been inserted into the audio or manipulated at a later date, because it sure seems like it should have been heard clear enough in the 9-11 tape right ?

this was debunked and even the lefty news media agreed

please

After initially showing conclusively he said "coons" on 20/20 I think it was with an expert voice analyst, they figured they had done the prosecution's work and made it a policy not to continue to press the issue. Nonetheless, the video I posted has the unaltered phrase GZ used and it's plain as day for anyone to hear.

you do realize that not even the prosecution claimed he said coons

if he said coons, the prosecution would have been all over that

yet they didn't

why?

because they are above low life trolls like yourself

The judge usually fixes the trials and probably made a ruling it was inadmissible. All I know is ever since I heard it what he said, "coons" has been as plain as day to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back