The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff...

That has not been confirmed by any audio analyst. Funny how that never ever came up in court! On top of that, it's punks, not coons.

:eusa_hand:
Otherwise this could have been inserted into the audio or manipulated at a later date, because it sure seems like it should have been heard clear enough in the 9-11 tape right ?

Well then, if people are editing audio, then we have a bigger scandal on our hands than just a trial. Only people with biased mindsets will hear what they want to hear. Not only is that perjury, that is tampering with evidence. Now, find me an audio analyst/or expert who confirms the utterance of "coons" and I will buy this tripe, otherwise I'd rather not speculate.

Last edited:
[

Maybe I should have been more clear....it's not the fact that these young people were held accountable, it's the fact that people are saying Trayvon was just a "child" and trying to make him out to be a choir boy when he could very well have been the thug we are sure he was. He loved to fight, that was proven in the texts that came out (that the judge wouldn't allow), so he was very good at it.

I have never said Z was a hero for what he did, but I believe it was self defense, especially after learning what we have about Martins past. I have no idea how the jury will see this, and I won't be surprised at all if he gets manslaughter, but I think it's wrong. Just my opinion........

The reason why the judge threw it out was because most of it was garbage.

It was the ZImmerman team sliming this kid after he was dead (and yeah, that WILL make the riots worse if Zimmerman is acquitted)

I don't buy the self defense because he created the situation to start with.

Careful that you didn't direct that asshole part at me, Matt. Unless you are referring to Quick, in such case I would agree.

Quick the idiot ;)

Like your arguments.

head_up_ass.jpg

After initially showing conclusively he said "coons" on 20/20 I think it was with an expert voice analyst, they figured they had done the prosecution's work and made it a policy not to continue to press the issue. Nonetheless, the video I posted has the unaltered phrase GZ used and it's plain as day for anyone to hear.

you do realize that not even the prosecution claimed he said coons

if he said coons, the prosecution would have been all over that

yet they didn't

why?

because they are above low life trolls like yourself

The judge usually fixes the trials and probably made a ruling it was inadmissible. All I know is ever since I heard it what he said, "coons" has been as plain as day to me.
So you think the trial is fixed or rather trying to balance the evidence for both sides in order to be fair ?

Last edited:
That has not been confirmed by any audio analyst. Funny how that never ever came up in court! On top of that, it's punks, not coons.

Otherwise this could have been inserted into the audio or manipulated at a later date, because it sure seems like it should have been heard clear enough in the 9-11 tape right ?

You had to be there.

And you weren't. So why make up all this shit like you do?

Well then, if people are editing audio, then we have a bigger scandal on our hands than just a trial. Only people with biased mindsets will hear what they want to hear. Not only is that perjury, that is tampering with evidence. Now, find me an audio analyst/or expert who confirms the utterance of "coons" and I will buy this tripe, otherwise I'd rather not speculate.

That video I posted is the exact same recording that was published on 20/20 when this story broke.

That video I posted is the exact same recording that was published on 20/20 when this story broke.

SILENCE YOU UNNATURAL NOISE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOt1wEDy0SI&feature=player_embedded]Zimmerman's 911 call: Audio enhanced again - YouTube[/ame]

yet they didn't

why?

The judge usually fixes the trials and probably made a ruling it was inadmissible. All I know is ever since I heard it what he said, "coons" has been as plain as day to me.
So you think the trial is fixed ?

The majority of trials are fixed to one degree or another. It's a testament to the jury that they usually come up with the correct verdicts despite all that.

After initially showing conclusively he said "coons" on 20/20 I think it was with an expert voice analyst, they figured they had done the prosecution's work and made it a policy not to continue to press the issue. Nonetheless, the video I posted has the unaltered phrase GZ used and it's plain as day for anyone to hear.

yet they didn't

why?

never watched to see if there was a follow up, did you?

CNN Enhances Zimmerman 911 Call Again ? And Reporter Now Doubts Racial Slur Used | Video | TheBlaze.com

yet they didn't

why?

never watched to see if there was a follow up, did you?

CNN Enhances Zimmerman 911 Call Again ? And Reporter Now Doubts Racial Slur Used | Video | TheBlaze.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOt1wEDy0SI&feature=player_embedded]Zimmerman's 911 call: Audio enhanced again - YouTube[/ame]

Yea, the reporter said, "It seemed pretty clear then." So you agree that the original analysis was clear? First impressions are usually correct.

Last edited:
So you think the trial is fixed ?

The majority of trials are fixed to one degree or another. It's a testament to the jury that they usually come up with the correct verdicts despite all that.

How many more utterly preposterous things will you say today?

If the black guy was on trial for killing the latino/white guy, these guys would cheering the law and order judge. It's hilarious.

That said, imo, letting the prosecution choose a lesser included offense at the very end is not fair. But, Fla applies the law to all.

Which means it’s perfectly fair.

Again, the manslaughter charge automatically connects to the murder charge, absent the prosecution’s request.

Not all laws are fair.....

That doesn’t make any sense.

The application of the law was consistent with Zimmerman as with any other defendant.

Yea, the reporter said, "It seemed pretty clear then." So you agree that the original analysis was clear? First impressions are usually correct.

Ha. That video came from depotoo's link. Wanna try again?

ok I have to type just to type right now. My cat is cracking me up because he is batting at the letters as I type. And when I post and the screen roles well that is just a site to see his head shack up and down till he gets his focus back on the letter or the courser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back