The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-07-12-Tweet-of-the-day-crop.jpg

Over your head obviously.

how is that over his head? why is it ok for the government to tell you call something in, yet, when zimmerman did, you call him a racist...?

idiot

See my post #5126. I've answered that twice already.

nope...doesn't explain why you call zimmerman a racist for doing what the government told him to do

explain yourself

I hope the jury takes a few days to deliberate. I'd like to feel like they took this very seriously and spent time going over all evidence, the instructions from the judge and all testimony from both sides.

I think tomorrow (Sunday) starting around 4 PM we will start to hear reports that the
Jury may have reached a verdict.I think close to 6 PM they will return a verdict.

I have a feeling it will be Manslaughter.

how is that over his head? why is it ok for the government to tell you call something in, yet, when zimmerman did, you call him a racist...?

idiot

nope...doesn't explain why you call zimmerman a racist for doing what the government told him to do

explain yourself

I did that too in posts #5135 and #5142. I only call him a racist for one reason, because he said "coons." The only reason I've heard so far.

idiot

explain yourself

Anyone that calls the cops on the protected people=racist. Quickhitcurepon would legalize rape and murder for these people. A scum sucking piece of scum he is.

when zimmerman did, you call him a racist...?

idiot

I call Zimmerman a racist and always have because he clearly said "coons."

this was debunked and even the lefty news media agreed

please

After initially showing conclusively he said "coons" on 20/20 I think it was with an expert voice analyst, they figured they had done the prosecution's work and made it a policy not to continue to press the issue. Nonetheless, the video I posted has the unaltered phrase GZ used and it's plain as day for anyone to hear.

Last edited:
I would like one of you nutters to prove to me that Martin threw the first punch or initiated the confrontation. You keep saying it like it is fact. It is conjecture. Nobody saw it. Nobody witnessed the start of the confrontation.

Thanks.

Zimmerman said he did, and he is the only direct witness we have in the fight, until proven otherwise, so can you prove he is lying ? The only thing you can do is deal with all the facts and testimony in the case, and then break it down to prove that Zimmerman is lying to us, and if you can't do that then how do you suppose that we can help you somehow, because that is all that we have had to deal with also in the case? We are drawing simply a different account of the evidence at hand or upon the implications of the evidence at hand. You just see it differently maybe, and that is ok also, now lets let the court decide that which we cannot.

How stoopid they are for not being able to find him guilty in an hour.

she can screech--about anything--numbs the mind

'GZ will always have TM's blood on his hands...the dead deserve the Truth'/someone believes that to be the most powerful and memorable statement

that should be a tried and true topic

or any of these>>>
15 Most Powerful Moments In John Guy's George Zimmerman Trial Rebuttal (VIDEOS) | Global Grind

~~~

10 hrs---OJ/3hrs and Scott Peterson/7 days

I would think that by the end of the day they would have done all reasonable people can do.

I don't mean to sound like Fancy, but how in the holy hell did it take 7 days on Scott Peterson. Were they at the Ritz and didn't want to go back home?

Milking it for all it's worth.

explain yourself

Anyone that calls the cops on the protected people=racist. Quickhitcurepon would legalize rape and murder for these people. A scum sucking piece of scum he is.

It won't be long before you can't even jaywalk anymore, with how intolerant people are today.

People that take away my freedom are the scum.

explain yourself

It won't be long before you can't even jaywalk anymore, with how intolerant people are today.

People that take away my freedom are the scum.

*snort*

I'm laughing so hard I can barely type up a response!

:lmao: :lol: :laugh: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back