The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break! People fight the way they fight. I don't know where yall grew up, but there are no Marquess de Queensbury rules in the streets. If someone tries to initiate an attack, you have the right to defend yourself to the best of your abilities.

EXACTLY. That is what GZ did :rolleyes:

How is it over his head? The thug was walking around checking out houses. :eusa_hand: There was a ton of break in's...So you believe he shouldn't of called the police.

You believe these thugs should have a right to break into peoples homes? Is this what you're saying.

sure...but that isn't going to stop me from following someone i believe might be ready or is committing a crime. that is why they have neighborhood watches.

since when is it a right to not be followed?

And HOW is that freedom? Maybe the blacks should just go back to slavery.

Idiot,

If blacks would raise their children not to do crimes. Maybe they wouldn't do the time??? What a thought.:eusa_hand:

They NEVER got a fair shake or a "true" or sufficient opportunity to do so. How about that thought?

7. She calls back and Trayvon answers. He tells Jeantel he is almost home. She can hear that he is out of breath. He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

why is Zimmerman out of breath ?

Almost home ?

And he ended up dead only about 100 yards from the initial encounter after running over 4 minutes later ?

Someone is lying.

13 Crucial Statements Testified By The Girl Who Last Spoke To Trayvon Martin (LIST) | Global Grind

6. Jeantel tells the court what happens after that. She told Trayvon to run and she started hearing wind. He told her he was going to get home "through the back." The phone then shuts off.

7. She calls back and Trayvon answers. He tells Jeantel he is almost home. She can hear that he is out of breath. He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

8. A couple of seconds after Trayvon said he lost the man, he says to Jeantel, "Oh shit, the nigga is behind me."

9. She hears the first exchange between Zimmerman and Trayvon. Trayvon to the man following him: "Why are you following me for?" Jeantel she hears another "hard-breathing man" say "What you doing around here?"

10. She hears a bump, and grass sounds, like people are rolling around or the phone dropped on the ground. She asks Trayvon what's going on and she hears Trayvon saying "get off, get off." The phone shuts off again.

Jeantel she hears another "hard-breathing man" (Zimmerman)

.... He told her he was going to get home "through the back." ... He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

Martin may have gotten lost (and ended up where he began), he was visiting, did not know the neighborhood and was fleeing from Zimmerman -

Jeantel she hears another "hard-breathing man" say "What you doing around here?"

again what reason would there be for Zimmerman to be breathing hard - if he were not chasing Martin, who believed he had escaped ?

She also testified GZ said "what are you talking about?" She also testified she couldn't tell if it was Trayvon's voice saying get off get off.

How is it over his head? The thug was walking around checking out houses. :eusa_hand: There was a ton of break in's...So you believe he shouldn't of called the police.

You believe these thugs should have a right to break into peoples homes? Is this what you're saying.

Their response was to invoke Homeland Security when I said you could call the police on EVERY Muslim in the street. They entirely missed my point.

Don't bother messing with Quick. He doesn't like being shown he is an idiot. He just insults you, or pretends he didn't say something. He may need to check with a doctor. Showing signs of early onset dementia.

Man, it is priceless when someone makes up stuff you never said and posts that you said them.

Well my memory still isn't as good as it used to be, but it is still hanging in there. You, however, apparently have forgotten this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-to-go-on-an-apology-tour-10.html#post7426675

Thanks. I didn't have to go on the hunt myself to show that you are lying. Your feelings of inferiority are your responsibility, not mine.

And of course you didn't post all the + reps I have given you including the one in which I told you your post was the best one on this thread. Dishonesty has many faces.

I am as subject to be mistaken as the next person, Sunshine, but I don't lie. And anybody who wants to follow the link I posted for you will know that.

Over your head obviously.

Don't bother messing with Quick. He doesn't like being shown he is an idiot. He just insults you, or pretends he didn't say something. He may need to check with a doctor. Showing signs of early onset dementia.

If you think calling the police on every Muslim you see is appropriate, you are far beyond dementia.

[

Paula Cooper was 15 when she and three other teenage girls showed up at Ruth Pelke's house on May 14, 1985, with plans of robbing the 78-year-old Bible school teacher. Pelke let Cooper and two of the teen's companions into her Gary home after they told her they were interested in Bible lessons. As the fourth teen waited outside as a lookout, Cooper stabbed Pelke 33 times with a butcher knife. Then she and the other girls ransacked the house. The four girls fled with Pelke's car and US$10. Cooper's three accomplices were sentenced to prison terms ranging from 25 to 60 years. But Cooper, who confessed to Pelke's slaying, was convicted of murder and sentenced to die in the electric chair. At the time - in 1986 - she was the youngest death row inmate in the US.

Ya....and the left and racists call these people "children"........

The point is, these people were held accountable. They were arrested, tried, convicted and one of them was sentenced to death. (Actually, kind of barbaric to sentence a child to death, before the SCOTUS put a stop to it, we were in a club with Iran and Saudi Arabia.)

Zimmerman shot a child and frankly, the right is trying to pin a medal on him.

Maybe I should have been more clear....it's not the fact that these young people were held accountable, it's the fact that people are saying Trayvon was just a "child" and trying to make him out to be a choir boy when he could very well have been the thug we are sure he was. He loved to fight, that was proven in the texts that came out (that the judge wouldn't allow), so he was very good at it.

I have never said Z was a hero for what he did, but I believe it was self defense, especially after learning what we have about Martins past. I have no idea how the jury will see this, and I won't be surprised at all if he gets manslaughter, but I think it's wrong. Just my opinion........

That's something you do when you are absolutely sure you've seen a felony occur. That wasn't anywhere near the case with GZ.

no...he thought the guy was acting suspicious and there was a history of break ins in his neighborhood. he was completely within his rights to call the police and follow martin.

In that vein, you could call the cops for every Muslim you see walking around trying to prevent the next terrorist attack. :dunno:

that is seriously so far from what i said that it boggles the mind how you stretched your wee intellect to reach that conclusion.

reread what i said and then make a proper comment, not some idiotic comment that had ZERO to do with what i said.

I wonder what Fancy Grapes will babble about if the jury ladies don't return a verdict by airtime tonight? :dunno:

How stoopid they are for not being able to find him guilty in an hour.

she can screech--about anything--numbs the mind

'GZ will always have TM's blood on his hands...the dead deserve the Truth'/someone believes that to be the most powerful and memorable statement

that should be a tried and true topic

or any of these>>>
http://globalgrind.com/news/john-guys-george-zimmerman-trial-rebuttal-videos-quotes

~~~

10 hrs---OJ/3hrs and Scott Peterson/7 days

I would think that by the end of the day they would have done all reasonable people can do.

Last edited:
People SHOULD become indignant when they're followed. Now there's lots of ways to do that which don't include violence.

sure...but that isn't going to stop me from following someone i believe might be ready or is committing a crime. that is why they have neighborhood watches.

since when is it a right to not be followed?

And HOW is that freedom? Maybe the blacks should just go back to slavery.

fuck you. you do realize martin called about other people whom he thought was suspicious and they were not black you fucking tool. i can't believe i thought you actually had value to add to this forum.

If the black guy was on trial for killing the latino/white guy, these guys would cheering the law and order judge. It's hilarious.

That said, imo, letting the prosecution choose a lesser included offense at the very end is not fair. But, Fla applies the law to all.

Which means it’s perfectly fair.

Again, the manslaughter charge automatically connects to the murder charge, absent the prosecution’s request.

Not all laws are fair.....

In that vein, you could call the cops for every Muslim you see walking around trying to prevent the next terrorist attack. :dunno:

I would call in a Muslim with a pressure cooker in a backpack.

"If You See Something, Say Something" Campaign | Homeland Security

how is that over his head? why is it ok for the government to tell you call something in, yet, when zimmerman did, you call him a racist...?

idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back