The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your statistics are flawed due to your sample size, cross section, and your not considering your own bias as a significant variable in your research. The test for temperament is the MMPI because temperament consists of aspects of personality. Abstract thinking CAN be learned, it is learned, and it is be learned by some relatively low intelligence people.

Not gonna get into one of these things with you Sunshine. You have previously made your opinion of my inadequecies, stupidity, ignorance, various 'ists and 'isms, prejudices, and lack of education abundantly clear. I suppose we can now add my bias to your list of personal criticisms too. Let's just leave it that I am a miserable excuse for a human being and you are perfect in all respects and let it go at that, okay?

Meanwhile, to the rest of you, thanks for the links to live feeds. Some are better than the one I had I think.

Man, it is priceless when someone makes up stuff you never said and posts that you said them.

Well my memory still isn't as good as it used to be, but it is still hanging in there. You, however, apparently have forgotten this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-to-go-on-an-apology-tour-10.html#post7426675

Zimmerman called the cops and was attempting to direct them to the suspect.

That's something you do when you are absolutely sure you've seen a felony occur. That wasn't anywhere near the case with GZ.

no...he thought the guy was acting suspicious and there was a history of break ins in his neighborhood. he was completely within his rights to call the police and follow martin.

In that vein, you could call the cops for every Muslim you see walking around trying to prevent the next terrorist attack. :dunno:

You can be as big of a smartass as you want about this. What is really sad is that you cannot extrapolate that the same thing could happen to you. Yes YOU could be making national headlines and vilified. Just have a car wreck in which some black child gets killed, or hurt, and watch how fast YOU become the next Zimmerman. While I have pegged you as black, perhaps you are lighter than a paper bag, in which case you will be considered white by the 'black community', and they will make any and every attempt to nail your ass to the wall as a careless, racist, bitch who has no regard for the lives of the black chillins, even if the fault was not yours. Drive safely now. Wouldn't want Obama and the press after our dingy little Sarass.

Last edited:
it's known as free speech.

what!

He is zimmerman's president too.

He has a responsibility as potus to all citizens.

He had zero brains or right to jump in on a witch hunt especially prior to any facts or investigation been done (and closed as bullshit and unfounded) even still without that, he had zero right to lay sides to something like that. I hold him accountable for helping incite what went down last year. He was dead. Wrong.

If i distasted him before that, i despised him after that.

obama is living proof that harvard sells mail order degrees.

lmao

People SHOULD become indignant when they're followed. Now there's lots of ways to do that which don't include violence.

sure...but that isn't going to stop me from following someone i believe might be ready or is committing a crime. that is why they have neighborhood watches.

since when is it a right to not be followed?

And HOW is that freedom? Maybe the blacks should just go back to slavery.

Not gonna get into one of these things with you Sunshine. You have previously made your opinion of my inadequecies, stupidity, ignorance, various 'ists and 'isms, prejudices, and lack of education abundantly clear. I suppose we can now add my bias to your list of personal criticisms too. Let's just leave it that I am a miserable excuse for a human being and you are perfect in all respects and let it go at that, okay?

Meanwhile, to the rest of you, thanks for the links to live feeds. Some are better than the one I had I think.

Man, it is priceless when someone makes up stuff you never said and posts that you said them.

Well my memory still isn't as good as it used to be, but it is still hanging in there. You, however, apparently have forgotten this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-to-go-on-an-apology-tour-10.html#post7426675

Thanks. I didn't have to go on the hunt myself to show that you are lying. Your feelings of inferiority are your responsibility, not mine.

And of course you didn't post all the + reps I have given you including the one in which I told you your post was the best one on this thread. Dishonesty has many faces.

Last edited:
It's proven I guess in the fight, and who was getting the worst end of the fight afterwards, in which ultimately determined who had or did get the immediate upper hand in the fight first, where as the outcome of the fight as determined by the man who felt his life was endangered all because of ended with a gun shot wound next right ? Also the condition of each individual after the fight, where as one could draw conclusions of who was the aggressor and who was the defender by the battle scars upon the bodies right? Then it is also possibly concluded in testimony by whom was winning and who was losing by the eyewitness account right? If Zimmerman would have thrown the first punch, then Martin would have had physical marks showing this upon his face, but he had none of this did he, so Zimmerman I guess according to you just beat himself up as so to implicate Martin as the aggressor in the situation ? No time for all that now was there ?

What if zimmerman threw the first punch, swung and missed, and then Martin decked him. What if zimmerman was reaching for his weapon and Martin hit him to prevent being shot?
If this was the case, then Martin should have only threw a defensive punch in order to give him time to escape to safety, and to call the law quickly while in hiding, not to instead stay there with this stranger trying to bam his head into the ground, especially not knowing that the stranger could possibly turn the situation back on him in the fight, and to kill him also. Martin made some serious and fatal mistakes in all of this, therefore completing the perfect storm of confusion that to have been completed between these two.

Give me a break! People fight the way they fight. I don't know where yall grew up, but there are no Marquess de Queensbury rules in the streets. If someone tries to initiate an attack, you have the right to defend yourself to the best of your abilities.

What if zimmerman threw the first punch, swung and missed, and then Martin decked him. What if zimmerman was reaching for his weapon and Martin hit him to prevent being shot?
If this was the case, then Martin should have only threw a defensive punch in order to give him time to escape to safety, and to call the law quickly while in hiding, not to instead stay there with this stranger trying to bam his head into the ground, especially not knowing that the stranger could possibly turn the situation back on him in the fight, and to kill him also. Martin made some serious and fatal mistakes in all of this, therefore completing the perfect storm of confusion that to have been completed between these two.

Give me a break! People fight the way they fight. I don't know where yall grew up, but there are no Marquess de Queensbury rules in the streets. If someone tries to initiate an attack, you have the right to defend yourself to the best of your abilities.

That right goes to all parties.

7. She calls back and Trayvon answers. He tells Jeantel he is almost home. She can hear that he is out of breath. He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

why is Zimmerman out of breath ?

Almost home ?

And he ended up dead only about 100 yards from the initial encounter after running over 4 minutes later ?

Someone is lying.

13 Crucial Statements Testified By The Girl Who Last Spoke To Trayvon Martin (LIST) | Global Grind

6. Jeantel tells the court what happens after that. She told Trayvon to run and she started hearing wind. He told her he was going to get home "through the back." The phone then shuts off.

7. She calls back and Trayvon answers. He tells Jeantel he is almost home. She can hear that he is out of breath. He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

8. A couple of seconds after Trayvon said he lost the man, he says to Jeantel, "Oh shit, the nigga is behind me."

9. She hears the first exchange between Zimmerman and Trayvon. Trayvon to the man following him: "Why are you following me for?" Jeantel she hears another "hard-breathing man" say "What you doing around here?"

10. She hears a bump, and grass sounds, like people are rolling around or the phone dropped on the ground. She asks Trayvon what's going on and she hears Trayvon saying "get off, get off." The phone shuts off again.

Jeantel she hears another "hard-breathing man" (Zimmerman)

.... He told her he was going to get home "through the back." ... He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

Martin may have gotten lost (and ended up where he began), he was visiting, did not know the neighborhood and was fleeing from Zimmerman -

Jeantel she hears another "hard-breathing man" say "What you doing around here?"

again what reason would there be for Zimmerman to be breathing hard - if he were not chasing Martin, who believed he had escaped ?

Last edited:
It's proven I guess in the fight, and who was getting the worst end of the fight afterwards, in which ultimately determined who had or did get the immediate upper hand in the fight first, where as the outcome of the fight as determined by the man who felt his life was endangered all because of ended with a gun shot wound next right ? Also the condition of each individual after the fight, where as one could draw conclusions of who was the aggressor and who was the defender by the battle scars upon the bodies right? Then it is also possibly concluded in testimony by whom was winning and who was losing by the eyewitness account right? If Zimmerman would have thrown the first punch, then Martin would have had physical marks showing this upon his face, but he had none of this did he, so Zimmerman I guess according to you just beat himself up as so to implicate Martin as the aggressor in the situation ? No time for all that now was there ?

Creating a "perfect storm" is hardly arguing for reasonable doubt.

People SHOULD become indignant when they're followed. Now there's lots of ways to do that which don't include violence.

sure...but that isn't going to stop me from following someone i believe might be ready or is committing a crime. that is why they have neighborhood watches.

since when is it a right to not be followed?

And HOW is that freedom? Maybe the blacks should just go back to slavery.

Idiot,

If blacks would raise their children not to do crimes. Maybe they wouldn't do the time??? What a thought.:eusa_hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back