The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like one of you nutters to prove to me that Martin threw the first punch or initiated the confrontation. You keep saying it like it is fact. It is conjecture. Nobody saw it. Nobody witnessed the start of the confrontation.

Thanks.

That's not the issue though. Even if it was proven as a fact that Zimmerman punched Martin in the head, it's not an issue. Once the altercation reached the point that Zimmerman was in fear of his life, he had the right to defend himself with deadly force.

How about the woman who was locked in the closet with her kids and shot through the door. She was never touched? The deceased never landed a punch.

Wasn't that person attempting to pursue her in her own house? She DEFINITELY had a right to defend herself.

I wonder what Fancy Grapes will babble about if the jury ladies don't return a verdict by airtime tonight? :dunno:

How stoopid they are for not being able to find him guilty in an hour.

she can screech--about anything--numbs the mind

'GZ will always have TM's blood on his hands...the dead deserve the Truth'/someone believes that to be the most powerful and memorable statement

that should be a tried and true topic

or any of these>>>
15 Most Powerful Moments In John Guy's George Zimmerman Trial Rebuttal (VIDEOS) | Global Grind

~~~

10 hrs---OJ/3hrs and Scott Peterson/7 days

I would think that by the end of the day they would have done all reasonable people can do.

I don't mean to sound like Fancy, but how in the holy hell did it take 7 days on Scott Peterson. Were they at the Ritz and didn't want to go back home?

how is that over his head? why is it ok for the government to tell you call something in, yet, when zimmerman did, you call him a racist...?

idiot

See my post #5126. I've answered that twice already.

How stoopid they are for not being able to find him guilty in an hour.

she can screech--about anything--numbs the mind

'GZ will always have TM's blood on his hands...the dead deserve the Truth'/someone believes that to be the most powerful and memorable statement

that should be a tried and true topic

or any of these>>>
15 Most Powerful Moments In John Guy's George Zimmerman Trial Rebuttal (VIDEOS) | Global Grind

~~~

10 hrs---OJ/3hrs and Scott Peterson/7 days

I would think that by the end of the day they would have done all reasonable people can do.

I don't mean to sound like Fancy, but how in the holy hell did it take 7 days on Scott Peterson. Were they at the Ritz and didn't want to go back home?

I've really forgotten. Death Penalty. but truly--that sounds unbelievable--the evidence was airtight.

~~~correction~~~
'The only piece of forensic evidence identified was a single hair, thought to have been Laci's, found in a pair of pliers from Peterson's boat.

I suppose that is what took so long.

So guilty --from the start.

Last edited:

Over your head obviously.

how is that over his head? why is it ok for the government to tell you call something in, yet, when zimmerman did, you call him a racist...?

idiot

See my post #5126. I've answered that twice already.

Who cares, Quick? All you have done the entire time is troll.

Three things that really piss me off about this.
1. My rights of self defense when I am attacked by a member of a "protected group" is gone. Oh'nooo's you can't be fighting back with a gun, knife or fist. Sad day.
2. A lot of the black community wants to riot if a NOT guilty is past down. Well, in this country we're innocent until proven guility. This tells me that a lot of blacks don't believe in a fair and just trial based on the evidence.
3. The media doesn't give a damn about the evidence...Many of them are leftist and want to see 1 and 2 occur....

Sad day for America

Some idiot on the phone with HLN just said that even if the jury ladies give a verdict today, they will go back to the hotel and not back home.

These morons believe a jury stays sequestered after the verdict is given. :cuckoo:

How long did the juries of these big trials deliberate?

Six women jurors have begun deliberations in the trial of George Zimmerman, the man accused of fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, but how long will it take for them to decide his fate?

Some people believe a short deliberation time means a guilty verdict and a longer deliberation means the jury, or at least one juror, thinks the defendant is not guilty. But take a look at how long it took jurors to decide these cases:

Jurors took nearly 15 hours to find Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Casey Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. The jury deliberated 10 hours and 40 minutes.

Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of 45 of 48 counts of child sex abuse after a jury deliberated for more than 20 hours over two days.

After almost 14 hours, jurors found Drew Peterson guilty in the death of fourth wife, Kathleen Savio.

The jury in the Conrad Murray trial found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson after about nine hours of jury deliberations.

In 1995, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. Jurors deliberated for less than four hours.

Jurors from the second Phil Spector trial deliberated for 30 hours and convicted him of second-degree murder in the death of Lana Clarkson.

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Steven Hayes was convicted of capital murder in the deaths of three members of the Petit family. The jury deliberated four hours.

Three things that really piss me off about this.
1. My rights of self defense when I am attacked by a member of a "protected group" is gone. Oh'nooo's you can't be fighting back with a gun, knife or fist. Sad day.
2. A lot of the black community wants to riot if a NOT guilty is past down. Well, in this country we're innocent until proven guility. This tells me that a lot of blacks don't believe in a fair and just trial based on the evidence.
3. The media doesn't give a damn about the evidence...Many of them are leftist and want to see 1 and 2 occur....

Sad day for America

How do you define a LOT ?

Some idiot on the phone with HLN just said that even if the jury ladies give a verdict today, they will go back to the hotel and not back home.

These morons believe a jury stays sequestered after the verdict is given. :cuckoo:

daze beez onna deh ownz affa dat

And HOW is that freedom? Maybe the blacks should just go back to slavery.

Idiot,

If blacks would raise their children not to do crimes. Maybe they wouldn't do the time??? What a thought.:eusa_hand:

They NEVER got a fair shake or a "true" or sufficient opportunity to do so. How about that thought?
So it's this being eternally victimized is the thought process that is always at play for some, in which is to be justified for anything that an alledged victim decides to do in their life going foward, and this whether it is good or as a get back for being a victim therefore being bad in justification there of in that bad, just as long as it is a get back to that which made them a victim in the first place, and so it should be all understandable no matter what a person does, and all because of what you just wrote above in thought there of ?

Man, so how did the prisons in this country get so full if this is the case ? Oh that's right all of those people are unjustfully locked up as well in the opinions of certain people whom think in this way, where as they are locked up as innocents according to them.

The trial and the court should be honored and held up by all sides when it makes it's final verdict in the case (of course an apeal is also available) or we are now lawless in America when it comes to these types of matters.

daze beez onna deh ownz affa dat

Dass ryte. Da joory labies gonna hed bak ta da crib an shows dey mans waat dey be lernin wid da dummy. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back