The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you one thing...The right of self defense is gone against the special group. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to walk or live within one of these communities when my rights are gone.

You'd have to be a idiot to be white and live with this kind of risk that you can't defend yourself. This is how big of a crock of shit this is.

How shocking it must be to some Southerners to know that you can't simply stalk a black boy and blow him away without everybody makin' a fuss about it. Whatever happened to this country?

'

The fact that the jury is taking so long to come to a decision would seem to indicate that they do not consider the case to be so cut-and-dry as many people on this thread think.

I will assume from your quote you are for the defense?

No. It was never cut and dried.

A test for FL law--I have come to believe.

~~~

still turning over the idea in my mind--Tsarnaev maims and kills many and its possible that will not be a death penalty case--terrorism also included

and GZ faces life w/o parole. It will take me a while to understand what I think about this.

while we wait.

Jury Question:

Can we get some snackey cakes sent in to the jury room?

fresh or frozen twinkies?

Walmart will receive fresh twinkies--available today, by chance.

I think I have eaten a Twinkie. I preferred the chocolate covered/cream filled treats--back in the day.

Now--muffins-I am a muffin wizard. Fresh blueberries from my yard.

Just for the gang here. Jurors must get their own treats.

this is what i don't understand about people like you...you make ASSumptions and then pretend those ASSumptions are fact.

here is a FACT for you: the judge never ruled the recording was inadmissible.

once again, i have blown your "theories" to dust and now they are blowing away in the wind. when you have facts, get back to me.

We are not jurors.

uh....thank you capt obvious

do you breathe oxygen? i mean you literally ignored my reply and created the worst non sequitur i've ever seen.

Can you show the judge didn't rule it inadmissible?

I'll tell you one thing...The right of self defense is gone against the special group. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to walk or live within one of these communities when my rights are gone.

You'd have to be a idiot to be white and live with this kind of risk that you can't defend yourself. This is how big of a crock of shit this is.

How shocking it must be to some Southerners to know that you can't simply stalk a black boy and blow him away without everybody makin' a fuss about it. Whatever happened to this country?

No you piece of trash...I am talking about a black punk jumping a man and now that man can't defend his own self from bodily harm.

How would you feel if you were jumped? Sucka!

Jury wants clarification on manslaughter charges.

Sarie is getting all excited now. For in her biased world view, that can "only" mean that the jury is now ready to convict the poor guy of manslaughter.

Anyway, the reality is that they MAY very well have resolved the question of "guilt" or non guilt as to murder.

I have hunch that they have probably decided to acquit GZ on murder and are now turning to the matter of manslaughter. IF their basis for acquitting him of murder (assuming they did so) is "justification," then they MAY need "clarification" to come to grips with the notion that "justification" also requires an acquittal on manslaughter.

Lotta "ifs" and "mays," etc., I know.

It's like a Pavlovian reaction: Ding the bell and the dog salivates. Send in a jury note and I speculate. :D

Last edited:
It's known as free speech.

POTUS has the right to speak freely.

He also SHOULD speak in a more guarded fashion.

He's a dickhead.

POTUS shouldn't have the right to speak freely if he can't figure out how to speak in a more guarded fashion and he's going to be a dickhead.

Stop arguing ALONGSIDE me.

he spoke the truth--they had a picture of him in cap and gown from high school and he did look like Trayvon.

I try not to imagine what would have happened if the previous POTUS had said something like that.

Go with the flow. Now we have Edward Snowden --just invite the world over to finish us off. That is as much as my mind can process.

You'll get used to them all pretending to be Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs too.

Sarie can't imagine that some people actually are lawyers or doctors or "Indian chiefs."

Difficult to blame her. It's unimaginable that she could ever succeed at any such role in life.

In RL I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm an Indian Chief.

I'll admit PART of what Sarie thinks about me. I am NOT smart enough to be a doctor (M.D.).

Zimmerman, this guy should not have been carrying a concealed weapon: he had to reason to have one

Without his gun Zimmerman would most likely be dead or experienced serious bodily injury having his head pounded into concrete.

Without the gun, Trayvon would not be dead. It is ludicrous to think Trayvon was killing or meant to kill Zimmerman: it was nothing more than a school yard fist fight at most; no intention to do grave bodily harm or kill someone, not on Trayvon's part. Zimmerman's quoting Trayvon as saying 'you're gonna die tonight' is a total lie, something out of a B movie. From the beginning Zimmerman profiled Trayvon as being a black gangster type, and he reported him and stalked him because of that profile. He made up all that shit about Trayvon reaching for the gun and saying 'you're gonna die tonight.' Zimmerman probably believed up until the next day when he found out Trayvon was just an ordinary teen that he, Zimmerman, had shot a gangster type. Wrong. Zimmerman was never in a situation where his life was threatened.

George Zimmerman trial: Jurors want 'clarification' on jury instructions for 'manslaughter'
Orlando Sentinel

No you piece of trash...I am talking about a black punk jumping a man and now that man can't defend his own self from bodily harm.

How would you feel if you were jumped? Sucka!

u mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back