The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury wants clarification on manslaughter charges.

Sarie is getting all excited now. For in her biased world view, that can "only" mean that the jury is now ready to convict the poor guy of manslaughter.

Anyway, the reality is that they MAY very well have resolved the question of "guilt" or non guilt as to murder.

I have hunch that they have probably decided to acquit GZ on murder and are now turning to the matter of manslaughter. IF their basis for acquitting him of murder (assuming they did so) is "justification," then they MAY need "clarification" to come to grips with the notion that "justification" also requires an acquittal on manslaughter.

Lotta "ifs" and "mays," etc., I know.

It's like a Pavlovian reaction, Ding the bell and the dog salivates. Send in a jury note and I speculate. :D

I believe they've moved away from M2 and are going over what the state has put down for the manslaughter charges. The 2 items they must consider for manslaughter, and must agree to one, is worded in a way to be tricky. See this: Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman: Zimmerman trial jury verdict form - Documents - Los Angeles Times

Take note of the word OR in both.

The jury wants to ask a question. In comes Zimmerman, shaking hands smiling. West had his pen in his hand so maybe Z would not shake it but he did. A strained smile from West. His face wrinkled like a cheap saddle.

Meanwhile they are getting Z's new suits ready.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LRpCv7siI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LRpCv7siI[/ame]

You'll get used to them all pretending to be Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs too.

Sarie can't imagine that some people actually are lawyers or doctors or "Indian chiefs."

Difficult to blame her. It's unimaginable that she could ever succeed at any such role in life.

Sarass could be like 0bama and get a mail order degree from Harvard. That is what those whose brains are all adipose tissue do.

Last edited:
Jury Question:

Can we get some snackey cakes sent in to the jury room?

fresh or frozen twinkies?

Walmart will receive fresh twinkies--available today, by chance.

I think I have eaten a Twinkie. I preferred the chocolate covered/cream filled treats--back in the day.

Now--muffins-I am a muffin wizard. Fresh blueberries from my yard.

Just for the gang here. Jurors must get their own treats.

Whatever will raise her lipids the fastest.

The jury wants to ask a question. In comes Zimmerman, shaking hands smiling. West had his pen in his hand so maybe Z would not shake it but he did. A strained smile from West. His face wrinkled like a cheap saddle.

Meanwhile they are getting Z's new suits ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LRpCv7siI

And you, still trying to pretend you are not the jackass in that avatar of yours.

I'll tell you one thing...The right of self defense is gone against the special group. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to walk or live within one of these communities when my rights are gone.

You'd have to be a idiot to be white and live with this kind of risk that you can't defend yourself. This is how big of a crock of shit this is.

How shocking it must be to some Southerners to know that you can't simply stalk a black boy and blow him away without everybody makin' a fuss about it. Whatever happened to this country?

No you piece of trash...I am talking about a black punk jumping a man and now that man can't defend his own self from bodily harm.

How would you feel if you were jumped? Sucka!

Considering the fact that Zimmerman has every reason in the world to lie about what happened, AND the fact that his injuries were minor to say the least, AND the fact that he's been caught in numerous lies since the very beginning, I am frankly stunned that anyone other than his immediate family, regardless of their political persuasion, would blindly believe Zimmerman's story.

Well these women don't seem all that emotional to me, they seem to be thinking all of it through.

Maybe they are concerned about the penalty for manslaughter. Exploring which option they go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back